Pages:
Author

Topic: 2019: Year of massive adoption of blockchain and crypto currency - page 2. (Read 854 times)

Activity: 632
Merit: 60
I believe that each subsequent cycle of cryptocurrency market growth becomes longer. Therefore, I agree with the opinion of many experts that the next peak of growth of Bitcoin and other altcoins will be in the middle of 2021. But the Foundation of this growth is already beginning to take shape this year.
Activity: 700
Merit: 10
I dont think we will have a mass adoption this year, the sign of adoption is very positive but there are no big events yet, no big company or advance country willing to legalise crypto yet, maybe a few more years, but I believe mass adoption is going to come soon
The only basic reason why I feel adoption might not be this year but next year, because this year is the year where majority of them came up with the initiative, and when it comes to project execution, most especially the big industries, it will take a lot of time for them to fully execute it and implement.

So these projects we all see in the news that are getting us excited might not have any major impact until next year, that is why I usually look at next year for a full blown market and adoption of cryptocurrency, when these projects will be fully developed and implemented, and also the halving of bitcoin same next year, from this, we can conclude that the BULL Run and adoption will be 2020.

I am agree that adoption will not take this year. There is a lot to do before JP Morgan change their banking system using blockchain technology or perhaps merchant accept bitcoin as payment. I think adoption is about the technology should be understood by others peoples and anyone can accepting it
Activity: 1764
Quite right, this year a lot of news comes out that various big companies and governments are starting to use different blockchain technologies for their purposes and services, and this will very well affect the entire cryptocurrency sphere.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 68
I also saw a few coffee shops in Europe paying for crypto. Hoping that other areas will accept payment, trading with crypto will increase the market.

This is a massive individual  development and promoting adoption of bitcoin
There’s this platform that aims to decentralize coffee production and distribution and also how to brew it
It’s Love Air Coffee, you might be interested
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
I also saw a few coffee shops in Europe paying for crypto. Hoping that other areas will accept payment, trading with crypto will increase the market.
Activity: 630
Merit: 20
Mass adoption was already started. One of this kind of adoption is the Bitcoin ATM in some countries which means they are already allowing now to buy bitcoin and cash out fiats from bitcoin. Another thing is the digital payments using bitcoin which many users are utilizing. Even the online payments for some online shops like amazon. Things like this is certainly the sign that the massive adoption is already showing positively.
Activity: 812
Merit: 287
Yes, you are right, there is a lot of good news and acceptance of the very idea of the blockchain and its implementation in everyday life ... the world learns about cryptocurrency and many organizations are starting to use blockchain technology, which of course pleases us crypto enthusiasts)
Merit: 11
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
The only basic reason why I feel adoption might not be this year but next year, because this year is the year where majority of them came up with the initiative, and when it comes to project execution, most especially the big industries, it will take a lot of time for them to fully execute it and implement.

So these projects we all see in the news that are getting us excited might not have any major impact until next year, that is why I usually look at next year for a full blown market and adoption of cryptocurrency, when these projects will be fully developed and implemented, and also the halving of bitcoin same next year, from this, we can conclude that the BULL Run and adoption will be 2020.
your explanation is very reasonable, so the conclusion is we have to be patient again to wait.

although the bull run will take a long time but i think this is the right time for us to adopt it first before a bull run will occur. we will enjoy the results of our patience in the future if we start from now.
Activity: 8
With the type of bear run experienced between Q4 2017 and the entire 2018, one would simply conclude that the recent pump is a rendition of the upcoming bull run. Over the years bitcoin has been the major moving force for other altcoins. And following the price chart for bitcoin, one could say that we are around the 5th wave for the down trend. In my own opinion, the downward trend requires a very high bullish trend to correct it's effect on the market. So, yeah, we await the bull run.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037
I dont think we will have a mass adoption this year, the sign of adoption is very positive but there are no big events yet, no big company or advance country willing to legalise crypto yet, maybe a few more years, but I believe mass adoption is going to come soon

Activity: 378
Merit: 13

YEs you are right; there has been no big need of adoption at all
But interest shown by Facebook and a supposed planned launch by JPMorgan can be an encouraging adoption
copper member
Activity: 224
This year has shown a lot of improvement in the crypto world. It's such an encouragement to keep up seeing all the adoption going on. Before the end of the year, crypto will have gained much weight than before.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
A lot of big companies and even countries are investing a lot of money into blockchain technology. I hope this trend is going to continue and in the nearest future, we are going to see crypto currencies from major companies like Apple, Amazon and Facebook.
Yes, I also think so, I constantly follow the news, just to be aware, this year many giants and corporations want to participate in cryptography, many new projects, scheduled for 2019, I consider this year to be a breakthrough, look at the results at the end of the year, usually in crypto, anything can happen.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 516
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
You can say it or them but for me I still dont feel it. Such low price in market today represents how bearish the market situation still is. Although it recovers a little yet not that huge. Hoping the coming years will be the true massive blockchain adoption already.
yeah, i haven't felt it too.
current price recovery is not too big, but at least this has shown good progress and i am quite happy with it. i think it will get better in the future, what's more, some good news has started to spread. so i think recovery will happen sooner than we expected.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 504
WorkAsPro

The market fundamentals are very strong and many big companies entering the market lately.
They are hiring crypto experts and investing billions into their platforms.
Companies like Samsung, IBM, Microsoft, Amazon, Facebook etc. will bring mass adoption for sure
if they use  crypto and blockchain technology.

More big company join in crypto bussiness and i think its good to attract more new investor. Blockchain or cryptocurrency already recognized in many country and i think its not surprise if big company join in crypto. I am believe in near future, crypto will dominate our transaction and can change our current transaction
Many big companies want to work with Blockchain because this is the best technology on the planet and the processing speed is considered the fastest until this time. It is now possible to see that Samsung is providing very good support for this market because they are creating wallet like Ledger which can make phone users feel the safest when using. Of course no one can check the security of this wallet, but I believe that with what happened, Samsung will be a great company to introduce cryptocurrency to everyone.
Activity: 616
TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
You can say it or them but for me I still dont feel it. Such low price in market today represents how bearish the market situation still is. Although it recovers a little yet not that huge. Hoping the coming years will be the true massive blockchain adoption already.

The market fundamentals are very strong and many big companies entering the market lately.
Companies like Samsung, IBM, Microsoft, Amazon, Facebook etc. will bring mass adoption for sure

More big company join in crypto bussiness and i think its good to attract more new investor. Blockchain or cryptocurrency already recognized in many country and i think its not surprise if big company join in crypto. I am believe in near future, crypto will dominate our transaction and can change our current transaction
Activity: 476

Activity: 1302
Merit: 110
It seems that their are more positive news about the crypto environment than negative ones. I don't know how it could happen really but there are certain people now out there that really gives a good image of crypto currencies and they continue to contribute giving massive adoption. Especially celebrities and famous athletes around the globe. I hope this gets better and we can have all of the juices later on.
Pages:
Jump to: