Pages:
Author

Topic: 2020 start of a fresh market for crypto. - page 7. (Read 1795 times)

Activity: 633
Merit: 11
January 15, 2020, 10:54:41 PM
I'm a little relieved entering 2020. Bitcoin has touched $8000. Hopefully a good step for the future. 2020 needs improvement on crypto market. Investors and traders will have new spirit and trust if they find good things this year.
This is a good opportunity to see a new version of investment this year. It means bitcoin is still one of the best investment on this industry but please analyze perfectly its hurt if we see the price dump because of the bad news but don't mind them, Straight ahead and never look in the back when you are making a decision.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 504
WorkAsPro
January 15, 2020, 10:09:44 PM
Keep thinking positive but don't take it too far. We had breached 8.5k mark and trying to push through 9k. I still don't expect that it will dip 9k anytime soon although it dipped 8.8k. I just feel like there's gonna be a lot of people selling through this bull run we're having already.
the market can be called bullish when the price of bitcoin can rise above 10 thousand dollars and stay above this price. the fact that we have now grown to 8.8 thousand dollars does not mean that we are in a bull market. it is important to evaluate the global price movement in order to understand this
Market is starting to show a clear improvement in January and this makes many investors excited. I think if this can be maintained for a long time, reach $10,000 will not take too much time and certainly the altcoin season will soon appear in the next few months. Of course there are still plenty of investment opportunities for everyone and you should spend large sums of money to invest in cheap pennies.

For me, 2020 will be a profitable year and I will definitely get more investment opportunities because there are many ways to make money in this market.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 502
January 15, 2020, 06:17:55 PM
If you see a market like this, it certainly makes traders and investors very happy because they can get profits. Maybe it's not just bitcoin but hope altcoin will pump too.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 342
Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly
January 15, 2020, 02:39:38 PM
I'm a little relieved entering 2020. Bitcoin has touched $8000. Hopefully a good step for the future. 2020 needs improvement on crypto market. Investors and traders will have new spirit and trust if they find good things this year.
I think this year will be really good for cryptocurrencies, (it was just a feeling). I mean I feel that bitcoin is really strong enough to gain again his potential and come back again to reach the 20k$. It's really the time to increase, which it doesn't happen in the past 2 years and a lot of people were waiting for it. I mean, even holder are getting tired from waiting and from whales manipulation of the market. I hope that the market will get a huge pump sooner and we'll see all the prices increase.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
January 15, 2020, 02:28:36 PM
Keep thinking positive but don't take it too far. We had breached 8.5k mark and trying to push through 9k. I still don't expect that it will dip 9k anytime soon although it dipped 8.8k. I just feel like there's gonna be a lot of people selling through this bull run we're having already.

I don't think anyone wants to sell now, when in a few months we have halving and probably the arrival of bulls. I think that positive moods will continue to halving and later we will watch how Bitcoin reaches new ATH. Everyone thinks positively in the spring Wink
Activity: 1260
Merit: 505
Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars
January 15, 2020, 02:27:38 PM
the market can be called bullish when the price of bitcoin can rise above 10 thousand dollars and stay above this price. the fact that we have now grown to 8.8 thousand dollars does not mean that we are in a bull market. it is important to evaluate the global price movement in order to understand this
Activity: 907
Merit: 500
January 15, 2020, 02:26:49 PM
If someone will sell in this market then do not worry in the last they will regret and they will again start to buy when they will see the price increasing more higher. I am sure that from now for many years the price of bitcoin and altcoins will rise as after a few months the mining supply will reduce to half and this will trigger the rally. That is the special event of the year of 2020 which made the whole market green.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 264
January 15, 2020, 02:18:49 PM
Activity: 1694
Merit: 502
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
January 15, 2020, 01:47:35 PM
This year started in amazing way for the cryptocurrency market. We see positive increases in the price of Bitcoin and finally also follow it Altcoins. The green color in the charts has always made a positive mood for investors and hodlers, so hopefully we will observe it throughout at least to the end of 2020.

Today is a green day, we can say that with so many greens on exchanges. Some coins made amazing progress today, up to 100%, it's why we love cryptocurrencies after so many downtrends in past months this is an amazing sign. This start of the year is refreshing for the entire crypto market, I believe that good days are ahead of us.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
January 15, 2020, 01:25:01 PM
This year started in amazing way for the cryptocurrency market. We see positive increases in the price of Bitcoin and finally also follow it Altcoins. The green color in the charts has always made a positive mood for investors and hodlers, so hopefully we will observe it throughout at least to the end of 2020.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 500
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
January 15, 2020, 01:21:15 PM
bull run maybe a positive sign, but remember this may 2020 will be the real trigger and make some attention to the public. nonetheless, not many new people know about the impact of this halving, they must be told since the price could be manipulated in the next two months. Remember history has been playing well on this situation, and I remember holding it at 2017. Hopefully my feeling did not go south since i try to collect a little bitcoin that i bought since last december.
you are wrong. ordinary people do not even know what bitcoin halving is and they are not interested in it, and I think that bitcoin halving is interesting only for those people who are already now investing in the crypto-absolute market. for ordinary people, it will be interesting when the cryptocurrency will be discussed in the news and when the price will increase.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 503
January 15, 2020, 11:53:44 AM
A good start to the year and hope that the bullrun happens this year after halving bitcoin, and I also really hope that altcoin prices go up following the good bitcoin prices.

this is a sign that the market will slowly recover, most people will definitely wait for the bull to come back and hope the bears slowly start to move away, but we must be able to anticipate the market situation if it can rise sharply quickly, it could be caused by a group of whales that are able to manipulate movements market price
it is precisely this manipulation caused by these big whales that we fear. when all crypto suddenly reaches the highest peak price, it will most likely be that it will go down quickly too because I think the current price increase is somewhat inappropriate, too fast in 24 hours to go up very high. is like playing a game from level 1 directly to level 100 without gradual from day to day, instant boost.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 516
January 15, 2020, 11:44:39 AM
A good start to the year and hope that the bullrun happens this year after halving bitcoin, and I also really hope that altcoin prices go up following the good bitcoin prices.

this is a sign that the market will slowly recover, most people will definitely wait for the bull to come back and hope the bears slowly start to move away, but we must be able to anticipate the market situation if it can rise sharply quickly, it could be caused by a group of whales that are able to manipulate movements market price
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1165
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
January 14, 2020, 06:54:04 AM
Let's hope that this year is better than all the years previously, not just in the 20k sense but in the more stabilized increase as well. We don't need another 20 thousand dollar price if it means price will go back down to 3 thousand dollars later, I would prefer price going to 12-13k and staying there versus going to 30 and dropping to 10 later, price going down hurts the economy a lot more than it helps when it goes up.

However, now that we have a lot more adoption, a lot more people and a lot more transactions I feel like maybe this time the increase we have is more stable than it ever was so hopefully we will go as high as possible as well. Altcoins are still in a fragile state with how they are done, I don't know if we will get "bitcoin goes up, altcoins go down" thing again this year, if not at least we could have a hope for all of them going up.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
January 14, 2020, 06:52:58 AM
yes, this is a good for bitcoin to start this year in around $8000. i hope 2020 will be a good year for crypto world, especially for bitcoin. i hope this year will be a lot of good news about bitcoin. also, i hope the bitcoin halving will make a good impact for bitcoin price in the near future.
Well most of us are expecting 2020 is a good year for crypto due to upcoming events that might affect the price of bitcoin and hopefully for alts as well.
Even many predicted that there might be a bull run that will occur but still no assurance it will happen.
Lets just stay positive and dont think about the market often so it wont stress us if ever what we expect didnt happen.

There is a chance bull run will happen, but we as community should hope for chill hill climbing.
Because if Btc is volatile - it is a gamble and investors can't take it seriously
Activity: 518
Merit: 104
January 14, 2020, 06:48:17 AM
bull run maybe a positive sign, but remember this may 2020 will be the real trigger and make some attention to the public. nonetheless, not many new people know about the impact of this halving, they must be told since the price could be manipulated in the next two months. Remember history has been playing well on this situation, and I remember holding it at 2017. Hopefully my feeling did not go south since i try to collect a little bitcoin that i bought since last december.
Activity: 914
Merit: 250
Making Smart Money Work
January 14, 2020, 06:32:50 AM
copper member
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
January 14, 2020, 05:42:21 AM
I also have a good feeling about the year 2020 in the cryptocurrency space. The year promises to be memorable as several projects would be on gear like the bitcoin halving, ethereum 2.0 and a whole bunch of other projects. I would love to see bitcoin at a new alt.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 102
January 14, 2020, 05:37:45 AM
I hope so the bitcoin price pump was good and what crypto need things are looking better and even in bitcointalk some projects look promising i hope things will get better and fighting scam ico's is the best way.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145
January 14, 2020, 05:28:47 AM
I think the rise of bitcoin at the beginning of this year is a good sign for crypto hunters (traders, investors, bounties) like they are starting to grow well. I believe a big increase in bitcoin will happen soon. hopefully better than 2019. and good luck hunting. Strong support is waiting.
Pages:
Jump to: