Pages:
Author

Topic: 2021 not Looking good - page 6. (Read 3166 times)

Activity: 1638
Merit: 15
🪙 🪙 🪙 🪙
December 13, 2020, 01:30:21 AM
Why you say next year 2021 bitcoin and other cryptocurrency not good move I don't understand why you say that. I see very bull run waiting upcoming year 2021 bitcoin and other crypto. Now crypto market condition so good
Activity: 1708
Merit: 126
December 12, 2020, 09:59:54 AM
Everyone has learned how to adjust despite the pandemic situation that we have right now. Even our economy is starting to get better so I think 2021will be a good start for us. We learned how to cope up with the changes caused by the pandemic so we'll surely move forward this time. Even without the vaccine, I could say that our economy is starting to rise again so let's just all be positive and hope for a better year.
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094
December 12, 2020, 09:51:56 AM
2021 will not be as bad as 2020. I believe the economy will be affected and it's normal that it will due to lockdowns and the pandemic but overall, I fear the situation for countries like Yemen where people are not financially stable. Since most services are available online now, it's been beneficial for people to start using the internet more and rely on it and for cryptocurrency, this has proved beneficial as seen in the price currently. It will take time for things to get normal.
legendary
Activity: 2520
Merit: 1040
Catalog Websites
December 12, 2020, 09:48:33 AM
~
Economy go lowest?? You're not sure too about it and we have seen the lowest of the economy already during the start of the pandemic.

I'm not pretty sure about it though but my prediction is that 2021 will be a year of recovery and I know that some analysts think like that too. One word that will make the world better in 2021. VACCINE. A vaccine that can be distributed worldwide will be the key for the continuous recovery of the countries. A vaccine is all we need in order for the virus to be controlled.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 228
Omicron is another FUD
December 12, 2020, 07:01:10 AM
we all work hard to live our lives well, even though many have lost their jobs and also lacked health care.  many people are still pessimistic in facing 2021 but we all have to believe that next year will definitely be much better than now.  Several countries have implemented policies and also in their best diplomacy and one of the good news for European citizens is that the European Central Bank will provide economic stimulus funds to Eurozone countries.  all of us will be able to get through these hardships..
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1353
December 11, 2020, 11:02:12 PM
2021 not Looking good!

Only things what could be good are Bitcoin and cryptocurrency
Other things dont look good!

We'll have the vaccine next year and that is 100% sure so why it is not a good year, this is the year that we will get up and we will wipe out the vaccine I don't see the logic why it will not go better than 2020, the economy will go back and we will have our freedom to breathe again so stay realistic we need to be more realistic.

Most probably 2nd quarter of the year we will fee full blown vaccine already implement across the globe. So that is a good sign that we are going back after that and could probably end 2021 with somewhat positive numbers in terms of recovery.

For crypto, its the much touted 4 year cycle, so we might see the price really going up and spikes in the range of $30,000 worst case scenario. So I would say that there are a lot of hopes for 2021, not just Bitcoin and crypto currency but the whole financial world.
Activity: 2030
Merit: 269
December 11, 2020, 06:21:53 PM
2021 not Looking good!

We'll have the vaccine next year and that is 100% sure so why it is not a good year, this is the year that we will get up and we will wipe out the vaccine I don't see the logic why it will not go better than 2020, the economy will go back and we will have our freedom to breathe again so stay realistic we need to be more realistic.
Activity: 879
Merit: 10
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
December 11, 2020, 05:59:37 PM
In one of my article dated back to few months ago, I still remember vividly, stating the few dangers the world might encountered in the coming years. One of which is the world current state of economy. Even way before covid-19 surface, I never knew something like that could put the entire world on the run. Countries shutting down their economics, in ory to save the lives of the citizens. Because the lives of the citizens supercede that of the economy. One of the fact stated then was how the nation's of the earth should look inwardly on how they can be of help to each other by strengthen each others currencies. How will 2021 looks good when some countries has a hidden agenda to destroy other countries economy by weakening their currency. This alone put the whole at large. And with this I doubt it if 2021 will not be a repeat of the global economic meltdown.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
December 11, 2020, 04:44:48 PM
It is true, we shouldn't take a pessimistic view after the success of the covid-19 vaccine. The economy won't recover after a year or two, but it should get better, especially the services and tourism industries. About bitcoin and digital currencies, the market is unstoppable this year, so there are definitely more breakthroughs next year. All predictions are just sentimental, expecting 2021 success.

I don't expect sectors such as tourism and air travel to recover in 2021. Vaccination is going to take a lot of time, and only after the majority of the world population is vaccinated, we can expect the tourist industry to start its recovery. Also, a lot of the potential tourists are facing financial crunch as a result of the pandemic, and they may be forced to shelve their vacation plans for 2021.
I think those are two industries that will never fully recover from this, even if everyone was vaccinated tomorrow that is not going to solve the huge economic problems people have, many lost their jobs and those people cannot go on a vacation, while the rest see this and they prefer to not plan a vacation because they are afraid they will lose their jobs as well, and when you add the pandemic itself has changed people by making many of them to feel more comfortable at their home then this means that even if they have the money and they get the vaccine they will see no point in going in a vacation anymore.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 68
December 11, 2020, 01:58:48 PM
2021 not Looking good!

The economy will go lowest i Think.

Becouse there is still some countries who operating quite normal like sweden, finland but 2021 I think they have to face reality

And I dont see that Central Banks will just recklessly print money anymore just to pump Up economy I think this time they will say no more free money we dont kill the currencies with inflation

I dont belive that money printing dream anymore
And I think the Central bankers are same realistic as I am.

I hope that by 2021, all countries can rise, the economy and education can get better.
Cryptocurrencies can grow bigger.
Hopefully all countries can solve the current problem in 2021.
Going back to normal will still take long. However, other countries have been able to survive during the pandemic and they are now trying to revive their economy because others have returned to their jobs and reopened their business. I think education will still remain in online classes while the numbers of virus cases is still large.

I think cryptocurrency will not be the same in 2021 because the bull season is almost over that bitcoin and altcoins are falling their prices starting this week, but I still hope it is not yet over and will last long until Q1 of 2021.
Activity: 760
Merit: 104
Moonbet.io
December 10, 2020, 01:43:19 PM
2021 not Looking good!

Becouse there is still some countries who operating quite normal like sweden, finland but 2021 I think they have to face reality

And I dont see that Central Banks will just recklessly print money anymore just to pump Up economy I think this time they will say no more free money we dont kill the currencies with inflation

I hope that by 2021, all countries can rise, the economy and education can get better.
Cryptocurrencies can grow bigger.
Hopefully all countries can solve the current problem in 2021.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 574
December 10, 2020, 12:01:06 PM
Too pessimistic is not good, too optimistic also sometimes gives disappointment and major depression.  It's good for us to live 2021 with as realistic expectations as possible.  The economy will not be as bad as the OP imagined, but also not as beautiful as we imagined.  I even see the projection in 2021 that the world economy is in a transition period from critical.  Economic critical transition, where we have to both survive in our lives or we will die halfway.  The visible choice is Death or survive, if 2021 the country fails to rise then the next year will be a continuing economic disaster.
Activity: 700
Merit: 182
December 10, 2020, 11:20:11 AM
I am not interested to predict anything what will happen, what should happen, how it can be, or why should happen this or that thing. We are human. We have one thing by ehich we live. Which is hope. We die to live a better life by just only one word which is hope. So in this situation we also have 1 word to say for 2021 is hope. Hopefully we can our 2021 will be slightly good than 2020. Huh
Activity: 2660
Merit: 651
Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me
December 10, 2020, 09:48:47 AM
It is true, we shouldn't take a pessimistic view after the success of the covid-19 vaccine. The economy won't recover after a year or two, but it should get better, especially the services and tourism industries. About bitcoin and digital currencies, the market is unstoppable this year, so there are definitely more breakthroughs next year. All predictions are just sentimental, expecting 2021 success.

I don't expect sectors such as tourism and air travel to recover in 2021. Vaccination is going to take a lot of time, and only after the majority of the world population is vaccinated, we can expect the tourist industry to start its recovery. Also, a lot of the potential tourists are facing financial crunch as a result of the pandemic, and they may be forced to shelve their vacation plans for 2021.
The tourism and the aviation industries are crumbling due to the pandemic there was news about a flight company that sacked 200 employees but people are still traveling and the tourism/aviation are operating their business but they have some certain covid 19 restrictions to follow which is what cut their profits. However, things will still change next year though the tourism and aviation setting may not recover completely but they will recover by 75% cause the governments as rendered help to them already.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 453
December 10, 2020, 08:58:19 AM

Activity: 1593
Merit: 502
December 10, 2020, 07:36:56 AM
Why you are so pessimistic about 2021?
I think 2021 wil greater than 2020. Coid vaccines are being produced. I think with the end of social distance, the economy wil raise again.
2021 will be better or not depends on each region's condition its self. We can not discuse by generalize that something bad in the future will be happen in all region. because when Thread Stater said that nothing will be good beside bitcoin and crypto in 2021, but some countries are currently growing after surviving with corona. let us say China, china's economy are bouncing now and ready to be better for 2021 China's economy continues to bounce back from virus slump

meanwhile the goverment of my country also successed to import the vaccine of the covid-19, so because of this i think my country will have more power to beat the virus and try to grow the economy.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 611
December 10, 2020, 06:13:15 AM
I would say that 2021 could be better financially in the traditional markets if this pandemic passes. By all the looks of it the vaccines are out on the way, there were talks about 4 years and at best 2 years and right now after just one year we already have it, and to be frank we had "only" 1 million people dead this time around, compared to all pandemics in the world that killed so much of the population way back in the past, this one was mild compared to devastation they brought.

I would say people didn't expect to recover this quickly and one of the main reasons why we have managed to recover this quickly is science. Hopefully 2021 will be better, not just for our health, not just for traditional markets, but also for crypto at the same time as well.
Activity: 952
Merit: 323
December 09, 2020, 04:15:14 PM
Why you are so pessimistic about 2021?
I think 2021 wil greater than 2020. Coid vaccines are being produced. I think with the end of social distance, the economy wil raise again.
2021 will be better or not depends on each region's condition its self. We can not discuse by generalize that something bad in the future will be happen in all region. because when Thread Stater said that nothing will be good beside bitcoin and crypto in 2021, but some countries are currently growing after surviving with corona. let us say China, china's economy are bouncing now and ready to be better for 2021 China's economy continues to bounce back from virus slump

meanwhile the goverment of my country also successed to import the vaccine of the covid-19, so because of this i think my country will have more power to beat the virus and try to grow the economy.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 267
December 08, 2020, 10:02:35 PM
The economies of several countries in the world are getting worse, if the vaccine is not distributed immediately in 2021 the economy
will be even worse. Because the government has begun to realize that printing money is not an effective way to restore the economy,
if it continues there will be hyperinflation. I believe the government is starting to see cryptocurrency as something good for restoring
the economy, and some countries are starting to tax cryptocurrencies. I agree that taxing cryptocurrencies will help the economy,
but the taxes imposed should not be too large. The government must be wise in making decisions.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 711
"Play Poker on Telegram"
December 08, 2020, 08:47:12 PM
2021 not Looking good!

See we are not into year 2021 we are still in 2020 and you have started predicting the future of 2021 which we know that is not possible, you would have alone to step in 2021 before saying all these things because it's very clear that each year determine how it's run or manage by the people who Governor it, so do not be much inquisitive concerning what will happen next year just alone it to end first.
Pages:
Jump to: