Pages:
Author

Topic: > 2.1: temporary manipulative bailout or sign of reversal? - page 3. (Read 3663 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
"Yes I am a pirate, 200 years too late."

It does apparently, every time a sell wall was pushed down to 2 it was gobbled up within a few seconds.

That's the classic stock market thinking, just not this time. Sit back and enjoy the show. Wink
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1057
Marketing manager - GO MP
The price is again going down too fast. The big crash is coming but it should last at least a week till it is there. Patience, there also should be a final shorting opportunity ahead Wink

Actually there is plenty of dark pool resistance @2 (bitcoinica limit orders) it should bounce over it for a while before we finally creep down crossing it slowly but surely.

Bitcoinica doesn't have the volume to contend with this cat.

It does apparently, every time a sell wall was pushed down to 2 it was gobbled up within a few seconds.
Actually there is plenty of dark pool resistance @2 (bitcoinica limit orders) it should bounce over it for a while before we finally creep down crossing it slowly but surely.

Bitcoinica doesn't have the volume to contend with this cat.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1057
Marketing manager - GO MP
Activity: 336
Wow, I feel bad for that guy.

Somehow, I find that hard to believe.
There is blood in the streets... RUN, while you still can.
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1311
Someone trying to jump start a rally but failed?

Wow, I feel bad for that guy.
legendary
Activity: 2408
Merit: 1009
Legen -wait for it- dary
Someone trying to jump start a rally but failed?
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1076
We've spiked above $2.1 again. Is this just one huge buy, or a sign of a reversal?
Pages:
Jump to: