Pages:
Author

Topic: 222222 - page 25. (Read 33922 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
July 19, 2017, 07:12:06 PM
I have lost much coins, but i'm with you... waiting for normal exchange, good news and TO THE MOON =)
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
July 19, 2017, 06:41:08 PM
Hello guys  firstly we will like to thanks everybody who have been contributing with ideas or in any forms here.
This coin is a very serious coin and whatsoever happen in the past i don't know but believe me  Charnacoin is a very serious and promising project. its not a scam trust us. i thing our focus should be on growing the community etc..  let's be proud of our team and support them especially our dev to keep this ok and devs are working hard for this. trust me i am one of the dev and sorry for not been too active but we will always do our best to answer to your questions and worries . Thanks to all
Activity: 546
July 19, 2017, 06:39:32 PM
Try www.mine-pool.ro

minerd -a cryptonight -o stratum+tcp://185.206.146.71:3333 -u YOUR_WALLET_ADDRESS -p x

yam -c x -M stratum+tcp://YOUR_WALLET_ADDRESS:[email protected]:3333/xmr
Activity: 1344
Merit: 252
July 19, 2017, 06:13:35 PM
Hi

The last 2 exchanges will be bittrex and cryptopia. We will cover as many exchanges as we can that trade cryptonote clones.

CHRC
Thanks for update dev! CHARNA to da moon!

btw, this "cryptonote clones" sounds just awesome  Cheesy  For some inadequate guy in previous post, it's calling - fork  Cheesy
July 19, 2017, 05:05:09 PM
Hello,

live now on :
https://cryptodao.com/site/index/CHRC

Vote please:
https://c-cex.com/?id=vote&coin=chrc

Add 26.07  on  https://www.coinexchange.io

In August Bittrex and Cryptopia.

Thank you for your interest!

copper member
Activity: 90
Merit: 1
SmartMiner.PRO
July 19, 2017, 04:48:39 PM
Hi

The last 2 exchanges will be bittrex and cryptopia. We will cover as many exchanges as we can that trade cryptonote clones.

CHRC

I keep track of the topic regularly and I have seen cryptoday, but there is no exchange. When can we expect bittrex and cryptopia?
Activity: 281
Merit: 101
July 19, 2017, 03:25:36 PM
Hi

CHRC
July 19, 2017, 03:16:45 PM
hi

we are already on cryptodao. You missed previous posts. Yes coinexchange is happening. We are also live for voting on CCEX. And i submitted to livecoin for listing by votes along with bter. I found another called EmpoEx and submitted, and also wrote to changelly. I will alert as soon as any board which the community can vote on in order to list us approve us for voting. As mentioned CCEX voting is still open, even though it does take them a bit to list the new coins that are voted.

Thank You
CHRC
copper member
Activity: 90
Merit: 1
SmartMiner.PRO
July 19, 2017, 03:04:55 PM
Hi everyone

Quick update. Cryptodao on Monday, and coinexchange.io by the 26th. So yes we will be trading.

CHRC

Is this real or is it just supposed to happen?
July 19, 2017, 02:39:41 PM
Hi

Firstly for now until we go live on a few more exchanges, all offers done by any direct team member through an exchange. Our team intends to hold our coins for a while as we know the value will increase with time.
Second a very kind gentleman who is familiar with Russian, not only did a translation for CHRC wallet, but is also running a mining pool for us http://chrc.m42.cx/ on a dedicated server. We are very happy for his support.
Third, we have team members located in various places. USA, Cameroon, Puerto Rico, Russia and community supporters from these countries as well including India, China and Romania. I believe every coin has the same. People from all over the world contributing because that is how you grow. If someone wants to support us we are an open community working together to build CHRC.
Our main github repo shows we are a clone/fork of Monero. Nothing to do with some NicNac coin.
Lastly Gideon is still with us and mining from a private GUI wallet. As he plans to use CHRC as one of his payment methods for his organic farming business.

CHRC

Activity: 234
Merit: 100
July 19, 2017, 02:32:10 PM
This is obviously a xmr clone, if it is mined with claymore's xmr miner. WOW. YOU JUST KEEP IGNORING "HOW ARE YOU NOT ON THE TEAM IF YOU STARTED THE THREAD?"
July 19, 2017, 02:20:31 PM
Shows how I cloned?

Do you want to answer your questions?
I told you, you do not have to buy, because you do not understand.
The project in the past has not been finalized and was another algorithm! You can not clone anything unless you have a completed project!

I am not responding from this moment until you have proof of the clone "source code"
July 19, 2017, 02:14:53 PM
Just keep ignoring the questions. Hope that noob buys you shitcoin clone.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
July 19, 2017, 02:02:59 PM
Stoniestfool you do not see that you are stupid?
July 19, 2017, 02:02:30 PM
Do not you notice that you're talking about something, are you drugging?
July 19, 2017, 01:55:25 PM
You can make a negative advertisement as long as you want, as long as no one in the team has any links to nicnac for us is not a problem!

Who knows can check, you have not come with evidence! To incriminate!

Write here without a point, without evidence! If you have proof, please present them here to see everyone!
Keep on ingnoring the questions man. PATHETIC.
WHAT HAPPEN TO THE INVESTORS FROM THE PREVIOUS LAUNCH OF CHARNACOIN?
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/charna-coin-blockchain-1717495

I HAVE PROVIDED PROOF. You say your not on the team but YOU started this thread? YOU are doing bounties? You are one of 2 people in glitter?
July 19, 2017, 01:50:52 PM
You can make a negative advertisement as long as you want, as long as no one in the team has any links to nicnac for us is not a problem!

Who knows can check, you have not come with evidence! To incriminate!

Write here without a point, without evidence! If you have proof, please present them here to see everyone!
July 19, 2017, 01:44:54 PM
You are little to mind to understand!

Please check the source github! To know it's not a clone like you're doing!
I am from Romania, the founder of Panama!
What is Russia's connection to Romania being an EU and NATO country?

You crossed the limit of stupidity!
You still have not answered why you are the one that started the thread, if you are not on the team?
The dev in glitter said Russia. Something is fishy with you be associated with several cyptonite clones.
Please explain beside blocktime and reward, what makes this coin different than xmr?
What a wallet that does not work right or the fact it has been restarted 3 times. Yes there has been 3 charnacoins. the last 2 failed. I did do my research.
What about the 4000 blocks that were mined before YOU started the thread?
You answer one of several questions and call me little minded?

What happen to the investors of this charnacoin? same as nicnac?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/charna-coin-blockchain-1717495
July 19, 2017, 01:33:36 PM
The pool payment system has also been changed withdrawal min 10 CHRC and fee 1% on www.mine-pool.ro
July 19, 2017, 01:26:21 PM
You are little to mind to understand!

Please check the source github! To know it's not a clone like you're doing!
I am from Romania, the founder of Panama!
What is Russia's connection to Romania being an EU and NATO country?

You crossed the limit of stupidity!
Pages:
Jump to: