Pages:
Author

Topic: 222222 - page 27. (Read 33922 times)

Activity: 234
Merit: 100
July 18, 2017, 11:22:28 PM
Hi All,

Firstly Danny Boy did not create CHRC. TNGA did. Weloobe.com is the website of our developers. So please do not connect DannyBoy to creating CHRC. Because Danny Boy did not create it. And the developers have worked on previous cryptocurrencies. You can view the github repository and you will see who has worked on CHRC.

CHRC
He is the only one on the slack. Also, you have a newbie account. Probably danny just made a new account. Same algo as nicnac. You are not to be trusted.
And you must be trusted? Coming here with shady proofs based on post one newbie account from NNC thread that was allegedly robbed by NNC dev and telling that CHRC has somehow relate to NNC dev but not giving trustworth evidence for it. Basically I can see that the only thing that connect this 3 coins you are pointed is a Cryptonight algo that as I can see not your favorite. So as for me, you'r more looks like scammer than any dev person you'r pointed.
Goto charnacoin glitter. You will see they are lying and danny is helping dev. You do not research but just take them at their word. I have provided proof.
July 18, 2017, 11:20:02 PM
danny maybe just community manager. it's not criminal.
When your coins come up missing, do not cry to us!! If you had common sense you would go to charnacoin glitter and see he is helping dev.
July 18, 2017, 11:18:03 PM
Hi All,

Firstly Danny Boy did not create CHRC. TNGA did. Weloobe.com is the website of our developers. So please do not connect DannyBoy to creating CHRC. Because Danny Boy did not create it. And the developers have worked on previous cryptocurrencies. You can view the github repository and you will see who has worked on CHRC.

CHRC
He is the only one on the slack. Also, you have a newbie account. Probably danny just made a new account. Same algo as nicnac. You are not to be trusted.
And you must be trusted? Coming here with shady proofs based on post one newbie account from NNC thread that was allegedly robbed by NNC dev and telling that CHRC has somehow relate to NNC dev but not giving trustworth evidence for it. Basically I can see that the only thing that connect this 3 coins you are pointed is a Cryptonight algo that as I can see not your favorite. So as for me, you'r more looks like scammer than any dev person you'r pointed.
Danny is obviously working with the team, if he is the one offering reward bounties.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
July 18, 2017, 11:17:39 PM
danny maybe just community manager. it's not criminal.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 252
July 18, 2017, 11:15:41 PM
Hi All,

CHRC
Activity: 281
Merit: 101
July 18, 2017, 11:12:57 PM
hi

View developers website and visit his github profile I listed here. TNGA again is the developer. NOT Danny Boy. I am not the lead dev. TNGA is. View his profile before. TNGA nor I are danny boy.

https://github.com/tnga
weloobe.com

CHRC
July 18, 2017, 11:07:35 PM
hi,

That is our developer. Not Danny Boy.

CHRC
If danny is not part of the dev team, why is he offering the bounty rewards on the previous page? Why is the lead dev have a newbie account?
July 18, 2017, 11:02:52 PM
For russian

------------
Товарищи из разработчиков. Если кто-то может опровергнуть слухи о связи CRNC с NikNac я буду просто счастлив. Следил за вами и поддерживал с самого начала что видно по моим постам. Если нужна ДОПОЛНИТЕЛЬНАЯ помощь - могу помочь. Просто нужны гарантии что проект не скам.

P.S. Если ваш контакт-менеджер просто связан со скамом, прошу объяснить.

---------------

Just waiting for dev. Skam warning (without skamming moments) is not too close. maybe community manager not too fair.
July 18, 2017, 11:02:32 PM
hi,

CHRC

Thanks. Its your community manager?
July 18, 2017, 10:58:32 PM
hi,

CHRC
July 18, 2017, 10:52:21 PM
Hi All,

CHRC
July 18, 2017, 10:36:27 PM
OLD DANNY BOY HERE HAS MADE 3 CLONES OF THE SAME COIN. nicnak charnacoin and pleasure coin. He has also stolen 1.2 million nicnac from a member of bitcoin talk forum. Proof.https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1802657.460 This coin is yet another one of his scams. Just keep pumping out shit coins based on the same exact cyptonite algo.
Any facts that these 3 coins coming from one dev?
Yes. Check his twitter account on charnacoin slack. Then goto twitter. Read his tweets on nicnac. Then see the link I provided where he stole 1.2 million nicnac from a member.
July 18, 2017, 10:29:12 PM
OLD DANNY BOY HERE HAS MADE 3 CLONES OF THE SAME COIN. nicnak charnacoin and pleasure coin. He has also stolen 1.2 million nicnac from a member of bitcoin talk forum. Proof.https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1802657.460 This coin is yet another one of his scams. Just keep pumping out shit coins based on the same exact cyptonite algo.
Any facts that these 3 coins coming from one dev?
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
July 18, 2017, 10:14:15 PM

We should keep the project pushing without being much concerned about short term result like doing RT to Bittrex.
 We should do our work without spamming them and team surely is holding some kind of talks with Bittrex at some level.
 They are very open to every new token with something new and innovative so does VSM.
July 18, 2017, 09:57:01 PM
Activity: 546
July 18, 2017, 05:49:13 PM

Bitcointalk:
-Translate Post =300 CHRC

Bitcoingarden:
-Translate Post =300 CHRC

Social Network:

-Facebook
*Share Post =100 CHRC *share keep 24 hours

-Twitter Post

-Google+

-Airdrop
*10 CHRC

Activity: 951
July 18, 2017, 03:17:32 PM
How I can sell Charnacoin? On Cryptodao noone wants to buy...

I'm going to guess because its a shitty exchange
July 18, 2017, 02:54:16 PM
Hello All,

Yes we will be listing on more. We will be posting information on the commercial avenues we are already welcomed into which will benefit the community and value. The CHRC team is dedicated for the long haul. As we will keep repeating, we have commercial avenues opened already, so our value is not just limited to our coins privacy. And yes as we get new avenues, we will list them. Right now we have solar and organic/farming.

1- Yes we will be doing coinexchange
2- More people that write changelly the better for us.
3- If community wants to support us, expand us (twitter, message boards just not 10 btctalk forums. this is the official one) you have our permission. The more talk the better.
4- Waiting on livecoin to write me back concerning listing by voting Yes you can vote on that one Smiley
5- C-Cex voting is still open. We can achieve that with community support (everyone has different opinions on different boards. Main focus is on expanding us on as many boards and commercial avenues as possible). If CCEX lists dash, they have no reason not to list us. They were first exchange to review us and decide we can be voted on.
6- Encourage people to buy (if you want coins sales, you have to spread the word about buying). On every board we will be listed on. Last one will be bittrex.

We welcome all positive feedback and will work to resolve all issues as quickly as we possibly can. KCN released a new video today. It is on our twitter account @charna_coin 

The team will be on here as much as possible.

July 18, 2017, 12:28:20 PM
Hi Dev,

It seems like the volume on CryptoDAO is very low as there are no buys.

Is there a plan to list on another exchange? If so,  I'm sure the the community will be happy to vote for CHRC. You just have to let us know if you're planning to do so.
Hi everyone

Quick update. Cryptodao on Monday, and coinexchange.io by the 26th. So yes we will be trading.

CHRC
So waiting for 26 of July and Coinex, hope it will help cause no trades in Cryptodao at all.

-------------

So any thoughts about my issue in previous post anybody?
Activity: 132
Merit: 10
July 18, 2017, 12:20:13 PM
I'm glad to be a part of this team. I would continue posting sensible ideas and share onto it to my greatest extent.
I would love to carry this as my ad on twitter, if possible.
Pages:
Jump to: