Pages:
Author

Topic: 2.3 BTC loan request - Every little helps. (Read 2187 times)

Activity: 682
Merit: 500
March 13, 2013, 05:29:29 PM
I'll never understand why people insist on getting the last word before they abandon their account and the thread is lost to history.    Huh 

We'll see about that...
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
I'll never understand why people insist on getting the last word before they abandon their account and the thread is lost to history.    Huh 
That's probably a good idea.  On to your next username.   Cool

*yawn* even I'm tired of this sh*t. Aren't you by now?
Vod
legendary
So let's leave it at that for now shall we? No need to waste any of each others time or energy any more.

That's probably a good idea.  On to your next username.   Cool
That's why we don't trust people around here - most everyone is out to scam.

Well I'm not one of them. So let's leave it at that for now shall we? No need to waste any of each others time or energy any more. Wait for a real scammer to come along, probably won't have to wait long  Cheesy

So you will give one of your personal addresses in your sig but giving out your other personal address would be stupid?  You make no sense.

Here is my personal bitcoin address.   Try to hack me.

12Pa7KCafrdbziuBKnGdm2uMr6wgEXSB2j

I have around £16,000 of transactions I would like keep very private thank you very much. Isn't that the very point of bitcoins  Huh Huh Huh I wouldn't encrypt my hard drive or use a VPN either if I wanted everyone to see what I'm doing with my bitcoins.

My sig is not my personal address.... it's my sig address, nothing more nothing less. I made it all on my own especially for this forum, clever eh?
donator
Activity: 1055
Merit: 1020
So you will give one of your personal addresses in your sig but giving out your other personal address would be stupid?  You make no sense.

Vod
legendary
Plus I went out and bought (gasp!) my 2.3 BTC this morning so it's all gravy baby.

I didn't buy 2.3 bitcoins. My mate lent me some, got a wee bit from satoshiDice and managed to get some money in my account for the rest (thank you wifey)... So I basically scraped it together, somehow.

See how your story changes?

If your mate sent you bitcoins, why would you need to go out (to a bank)?

That's why we don't trust people around here - most everyone is out to scam.
I didn't buy 2.3 bitcoins. My mate lent me some, got a wee bit from satoshiDice and managed to get some money in my account for the rest (thank you wifey)... So I basically scraped it together, somehow.

No I am not giving you my personal bitcoin address. That would be plain stupid.  Undecided

You can check my sig address if you like there's been a bit of activity. Sold my ripples to Arvicco for 0.58.
Vod
legendary
Why do I feel like I'm being interrogated....  Sad

You're saying you went and bought 2.3 btc, and it's difficult to believe.  Post the transaction ID - it will show you weren't just trying to scam 2.3btc off of us.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1145
The revolution will be monetized!
Why do I feel like I'm being interrogated....  Sad
It's not you man. There have been soooooooo many scammers here that the default position is to assume you are a crook. Even though I have a *high post count and have been here a while, I think i would be grilled also. It's not personal.
Why do I feel like I'm being interrogated....  Sad
blockchain.info.

It's the easiest way for me, not too bothered about the fees (1.97 - 3.97%). Best option in the UK I reckon - I can just send money using pingit via my phone and I have BTC in my wallet 5 minutes later. Not too shabby...
vip
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1042
👻
Nope, that's empty - created purely for my sig.
Cool! Do you mind sharing your experiences in purchasing the 2.3 btc? I'd like to hear about what site you used and how their service / fees are.
Nope, that's empty - created purely for my sig.
donator
Activity: 1055
Merit: 1020
Did you put the 2.3BTC in the wallet in your sig?
Quite the opposite. Only a very narrow segment of forum members are suspected of being scammers. Out of sheer coincidence (?) 99% of them post here in this subforum. But don't take my word for it; look at the list of people who fit the profile of a scammer vs. those who also fit the profile but actually ended up completing a successful loan. Out of all the people who fit the profile, there's been a grand total of four (yes, FOUR) who have successfully repaid their loans since I started keeping track.

wow, that's some really shitty statistics....

I guess I entered the game with the wrong attitude but as I say, I'll be here for a while, I will learn your ways Wink

Plus I went out and bought (gasp!) my 2.3 BTC this morning so it's all gravy baby.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222
brb keeping up with the Kardashians
but of course you/we are all scammers here (apparently)

Quite the opposite. Only a very narrow segment of forum members are suspected of being scammers. Out of sheer coincidence (?) 99% of them post here in this subforum. But don't take my word for it; look at the list of people who fit the profile of a scammer vs. those who also fit the profile but actually ended up completing a successful loan. Out of all the people who fit the profile, there's been a grand total of four (yes, FOUR) who have successfully repaid their loans since I started keeping track.
What is everyone's problem?

I asked a favour, all you have to do is say no. Job done. Huh

I do obviously understand the cheek of just straight up asking to borrow $100+. I'm going nowhere though so hopefully some trust will build somewhere down the line.... When/If my ASICs arrive I imagine I will be in the position to loan a couple of BTC here and there Wink but of course you/we are all scammers here (apparently) so I guess I'll just hold on to this 'trust no one' attitude and keep them all for my greedy self Cheesy

Thanks.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222
brb keeping up with the Kardashians
^ ROFL this fuckin guy...
Yeah right.

There's a really horrible attitude on this forum.... I guess it's for good reason though  Undecided

I've only delved deeper into the bitcoin world in recent months so you know, my bad.
Pages:
Jump to: