Pages:
Author

Topic: 2.3 BTC loan request - Every little helps. - page 2. (Read 2189 times)

donator
Activity: 1055
Merit: 1020
Yeah right.
Activity: 682
Merit: 500
Guys chill I'm just gonna wait till the bank opens tomorrow......
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222
brb keeping up with the Kardashians
Anybody seriously considering loaning to this guy, just donate .1 BTC to my sig and It'll be like you just recovered the 2.2 BTC you would have lost.
Valid points, I've had this account since (late) January and only made my first posts recently. (It took me a long time to rack up that 4 hours  Cheesy)

At the end of the day I can prove I am a real person if anyone is willing to lend. I'm not scammer - innocent until proven guilty? I guess I'm in the wrong place for me to use that line Wink
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
I don't want to taint my name on this forum at all as I've got some ASICs on order and this is the place to be  Wink

8 posts?  How long would it take you to abandon this account after you don't pay back $100, make a new account and write 8 posts?

A: Not long.  A very good hourly rate.
2.3btc is over $100.  Would you give $100 to a random stranger on the street if he promised to pay you back in a couple days?

No, but I will happily provide proofs (ID, Utility Bill etc.) if requested, I am fully aware of what I'm asking for yes. I don't want to taint my name on this forum at all as I've got some ASICs on order and this is the place to be  Wink

I'd like to think there's someone out there that is 'rich' enough (in bitcoins) to lend a few though.

Tell me where to stick it by all means, I figured I had nothing to lose by asking  Embarrassed

If it's that simple why would you need a loan? Just wait a few days for the funds to clear.

Pure impatience I guess  Undecided
Activity: 728

It's literally a case of me going to the bank - buying BTC - paying you back. Simples.

If it's that simple why would you need a loan? Just wait a few days for the funds to clear.
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
I need to make a purchase but I am 2.3 BTC short. I have cash but of course it's late on a Sunday so it's impossibrruuu! for me to buy any BTC right now.

Is anyone willing to lend me anything up to this amount? until tomorrow, possibly Tuesday?

It's literally a case of me going to the bank - buying BTC - paying you back. Simples.

Thanks.

Ben.

2.3btc is over $100.  Would you give $100 to a random stranger on the street if he promised to pay you back in a couple days?
I need to make a purchase but I am 2.3 BTC short. I have cash but of course it's late on a Sunday so it's impossibrruuu! for me to buy any BTC right now.

Is anyone willing to lend me anything up to this amount? until tomorrow, possibly Tuesday?

Thanks.

Ben.

Pages:
Jump to: