Pages:
Author

Topic: 25$ Anonymous IBAN Visa Cards EUR | PLN + Prevent from blocking tutorial (Read 10095 times)

Activity: 100
Merit: 11
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Ordered 1 card. Waiting for delivery. Smiley
I really dont understand why you offering those again?!?
Either the bank or the customers will cause trouble...

He's free to sell those of course.

What I don't understand is why people will pay $45 for problematic (to say the least) cards when they can buy better cards for less money.

Yea, I am thinking about price cut soon Smiley

Price reduced Smiley

What I don't understand is why people will pay $45 for problematic (to say the least) cards when they can buy better cards for less money.

Yea, I am thinking about price cut soon Smiley
Activity: 137
Merit: 100

What is the shipping period to other countries? I might be interested in one of your cards if the shipping period works for me.

What country are u from?

Do you have any vouch debit cards that you are willing to give out? You seem to only be selling cards to newbies and that is a bit fishy.

No vouch copies. Full escrow is accepted though.

I have found valid cards, they were mixed with expired ones. Reopening the thread!
That is a pretty bad mistake. Were these cards stolen or bought by you? I would like to have some kind of proof of purchase from you. I think that would also help everyone else trying to buy from you.

Bought by me long time ago. I have about 1000 cards that expired, and "hidden" on the pile were working cards. They have diffrent envelopes, that's how you tell the diffrence.

these used to be used with paypal

is that still possible?

I don't know. I don't use paypal.
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
these used to be used with paypal

is that still possible?
Activity: 532
Merit: 501
I have found valid cards, they were mixed with expired ones. Reopening the thread!
That is a pretty bad mistake. Were these cards stolen or bought by you? I would like to have some kind of proof of purchase from you. I think that would also help everyone else trying to buy from you.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Do you have any vouch debit cards that you are willing to give out? You seem to only be selling cards to newbies and that is a bit fishy.
Activity: 246
Merit: 250
What is the shipping period to other countries? I might be interested in one of your cards if the shipping period works for me.
You dont remember the troubles with mBank cards?
Or the mess that happened with WBKs the last time around?

Maybe you should make your customers aware of the WBK TOS...

mBank is not blocking cards as often as they were before, because they stopped issuing them. Besides they have to go through cinkciarz, they can't just lock them straight away. People are reporting that old cards are getting unlocked after contact with support. Everything seems good to me.

I am adding 3 step tutorial that I created, and followed with these cards. None of mine cards were blocked. And yes, I was using them all over Europe.

I have a lot of questions about these cards every day, and I am 100% honest, I don't care if I sell them, but there are some serious people, who know how to use those, and are willing to pay 45 USD for them.

I can send my history of transaction to people who doubt that I am using these cards myself.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1003
You dont remember the troubles with mBank cards?
Or the mess that happened with WBKs the last time around?

Maybe you should make your customers aware of the WBK TOS...

What do you mean? I am not hiding anything.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1003
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
are the polish card?
Pages:
Jump to: