Pages:
Author

Topic: 25$ Anonymous IBAN Visa Cards EUR | PLN + Prevent from blocking tutorial - page 4. (Read 10095 times)

legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1040
This is provisional, Ill update this if  things change, but after a pm conversation which showed at least he does know what he is talking about, I paid for a test card, OP has gone silent on me since.

Card is supposed to be in the mail, Ill report back when I receive it.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
As I am new member at this forum, I can send couple of cards before I get payment. These are not free vouch copies - you just pay after you get the product. Escrow is accepted as well.

Fell free to ask any questions you may have.

Could you sent me 1 GBP/EUR card first, i'll pay when it arrived.
I need this card, but i can pay you for about 3 weeks later.

I'll try one card first, then if it save and not getting blocked i'll buy more cards from you.

And yeah, i've seen all sellers for this polish debit cards on this forum,
YOU HAVE THE CHEAPEST PRICE FOR THEM

Waiting for your responds.... Wink
Activity: 22
OK! GOOD WORK!!!!!!
Activity: 100
Merit: 11
Im interested, particularly in the "three steps", as I still have a few unused reloadable visa cards.

If you want to send first, I'll take one, pay upon reception and leave appropriate feedback.

pm me
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1040
Im interested, particularly in the "three steps", as I still have a few unused reloadable visa cards.

If you want to send first, I'll take one, pay upon reception and leave appropriate feedback.
paid $ 18 order
man froze!
said a couple of times, now do not write!
I'll find you when buying bitcoins you KRASIUJR on lokalbitkoin
and take off my $ 18,000

I have no idea what he means, he paid I - got the money, and order is being processed normally, and he keeps spamming my PM and skype with broken english. If somebody knows russian please translate to him that he will get his card. Arrrrggg...
Activity: 22
I received the card on saturday and I will remove the negative trust rate and leave a positive one. Thank you very much!

Thank you for your feedback, if you have any questions, write here or on email.
Activity: 16
I received the card on saturday and I will remove the negative trust rate and leave a positive one. Thank you very much!
I will check my drop tommorow if it is there I will edit my post and delete the rating.

Did you just ship the cards to newbies? Or was a higher member account sold a card as well?

You can check my thread (Krasiu) before I've got hacked. Couple of high rated members bought card from me.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
I will check my drop tommorow if it is there I will edit my post and delete the rating.

Did you just ship the cards to newbies? Or was a higher member account sold a card as well?
Activity: 3
cards received !

easy to active online and see the control panel online.

i sure buy another!

good seller! Grin Grin
be careful guys I bought a card and received nothing. I contacted him about that 2 days ago and he haven't even tried to sort this out.

Card was sent without tracking as you asked. It should be there by now, if you really didn't get the card I suggest contacting with local post office.
Activity: 1032
Merit: 502
edit: I received my card
All cards instock!
I bought a card from him yesterday and will report back as soon as I receive it.

Thanks man!
I bought a card from him yesterday and will report back as soon as I receive it.
PLN cards now available as well!

All cards available!
Pages:
Jump to: