Pages:
Author

Topic: 253 BTC Bet that Butterfly Labs will Not Deliver an ASIC Prior to March 1st (Read 9917 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
The website is down for Butterflylabs....hmmmm.

They're hosting from behind CloudFlare (http://www.cloudflare.com/) - either they were being DDoS'd or they think they will be.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 500
Across The Universe
Whoever bet that is a fool.. I suspect it's Mircea Popescu... good luck winning your bet against when you lose, though.  I'm sure he'll force close the bet and negate all bets after we ship so he doesn't lose the 250 BTC.
So whats your ship date again ??
never.
+1
https://forums.butterflylabs.com/announcements/692-bfl-asic-status.html#post10249

Just what all you trolls have been asking for: A solid date: 2nd week of February.

Cheesy Seems Legit
Activity: 472
Merit: 250
Never spend your money before you have it.
Is it too much work for people to use full links when they refer to stuff?
Activity: 532
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper
Whoever bet that is a fool.. I suspect it's Mircea Popescu... good luck winning your bet against when you lose, though.  I'm sure he'll force close the bet and negate all bets after we ship so he doesn't lose the 250 BTC.
So whats your ship date again ??
never.
+1
https://forums.butterflylabs.com/announcements/692-bfl-asic-status.html#post10249

Just what all you trolls have been asking for: A solid date: 2nd week of February.

@CRAZYATES,

Hows that "solid" date working out for ya? Does that Kool-aid come with magic mushrooms that make you think unrealistic things?
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

Pirateat40 had this same type of confidence that he would win that bet with Vandroiy (whatever his name).

You sound no different. Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Just red eyes and shit covered quarters that you hand out at CES.

Looks like I was right. Inaba over confident and couldn't back it up. More hot air please.  Grin
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

LOL!
Activity: 560

Someone should document your life and send it to comedy central..

Just watched it on AFV, but as a customer, I wasn't laughing like everyone else  Undecided
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

Someone should document your life and send it to comedy central..
Activity: 1162
http://www.thebitcointrader.com/2013/01/253-btc-3577-usd-bet-that-butterfly.html

I wonder if this bettor has inside information.  That's a lot of money to put on the line without some sort of information to back it up.

Yes: 0.88
No: 253.69

Come on, Josh/Inaba - put your money where your mouth is! If you are so convinced that you ship in February it will be easy money for you.

Dear Josh, thank you for your Bitcoins. They are very much appreciated Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 150
Merit: 100

I LOLed.
Activity: 162
Josh made a fool of himself once more with that quote and yet another proof that he doesn't put his money where his mouth is. Thank you Josh for the endless laugh i get from your actions!

hey so who won?

can we do this bitch again

april first 250 coins?

that duche bag josh and his masters sure aint deliver sheat before that?

Activity: 639
I bet all ASICs are scam! None of they will NEVER deliver anything at all! And Avalon too. They said they deliver first wave of ASICs. Where are they? Why no youtube videos of unpacking and working from lucky miners? Why no difficulty increase? Because there are no spoon, Neo.  Roll Eyes Matrix (scammers) has you.

legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007
Josh made a fool of himself once more with that quote and yet another proof that he doesn't put his money where his mouth is. Thank you Josh for the endless laugh i get from your actions!
Activity: 434
Whoever bet that is a fool.. I suspect it's Mircea Popescu... good luck winning your bet against when you lose, though.  I'm sure he'll force close the bet and negate all bets after we ship so he doesn't lose the 250 BTC.

As the COO of said company it's wholly inappropriate for you to comment on this. Your comments carry weight and could have caused some to lose money by either betting or purchasing equipment from BFL thinking they'd ship soon. It's unprofessional crap like this that makes BFL the target of so much ridicule. Roll Eyes

Grow up Josh.
Activity: 162
http://www.thebitcointrader.com/2013/01/253-btc-3577-usd-bet-that-butterfly.html

I wonder if this bettor has inside information.  That's a lot of money to put on the line without some sort of information to back it up.

so i won? or what?

i predicred that since  december last year?

wtf sombody is rippng me off
Activity: 784
Merit: 504
Dream become broken often
The bet is now up to 784 BTC for : 752 BTC against!

I got my bet for NO in lmao i think it's a safe bet
Activity: 254
Digital money you say?
I don't know which side yet, but I am going to put down 2btc XD
Activity: 394
The bet is now up to 784 BTC for : 752 BTC against!
Activity: 714
Psi laju, karavani prolaze.
So the real question is, does anyone think that the rigs will be within the +/-10% specs of the bet?  Grin

It's pretty easy to overshoot the power usage by 10%...that bet allows them to ship best-in-class ASICs and still lose!

Ya, its not like we are making this shit up. (source)

As your signature says, money talks, and bitbet seems to be telling.
Pages:
Jump to: