Pages:
Author

Topic: [~25.5 TH] New Pool | 0% Fees | VARDIFF | ASIC Ready | PPLNS+Loyalty/PPS (Read 8769 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
I have have set aside 100 GH/s to the person who finds the next block with BTCMiners.net (on top of your payout of course..)

This fund is coming out of additional allocated hashing power that I have set aside from the 35 TH/s for prizes, promotions and contests.  You will win 100 GH/s for life by simply mining with us.

Hostname: http://stratum.btcminers.net:3334
Username: BTC Address
Password: Whatever

This is for stress testing the server for large hash rates.  I need to make sure everything is in order and this is a test run, prior to our launch date of throwing some major hashing power at the system.  There might be some bugs, but this is what it's for.  

Bring it on! Smiley
Another 1 GH/s purchased.
Updated quantity remaining, 6 GH/s just purchased.
Another 25GH/s purchased!
Surprised I didn't come to the computer with orders this morning..
114 GH/s has been purchased so far! Keep it coming in!
Here is the wallet with all orders to confirm payments being sent are in one spot and not being spent.

https://blockchain.info/address/11MUhhuJzJvaCm9apSN8tf8zDkMbn9AZt

At first, I had moved the first few transactions to my personal account, but if you feel like browsing through my personal feel free, it's all transparent obviously.  Keeping these aside; it was a quick mistake that was easily remedied.
Updated pricing from $9.25 to $8.50 per GH/s.   Updated pricing was so that orders that were 10GH/s and over no longer include the free GH/s due to the fact the entire pricing fees have been changed all together. 

All the pricing has been based off $8.50 per GH/s all the way up to 500 GH/s.  That means you can get 100 GH/s for $850 which is a good bargain at that rate.

Due to the price drop we will most likely implement merged mining to help with the electric costs and possibly a small percentage fee to compensate for any difference. 

Will update with more information as we get it.
Orders are still available.

Update:

To make it worth the while for previous buyers and future buyers.  We're going to match 1GH/s per 10GH/s ordered.  That will reduce the cost to around $8.50 per GH/s when ordering 10 GH/s.  We will match near 10% to total on all orders above 10 GH/s.
You might post on some of the cex.io threads. But make sure they know it,s not resellable

I feel that's slightly unethical to post on their thread.  But thanks! Smiley
zvs
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1000
https://web.archive.org/web/*/nogleg.com
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1001
Use Coinbase Account almosanywhere with Shift card
You might post on some of the cex.io threads. But make sure they know it,s not resellable
This is a great chance for newbies to join in on mining without having a huge risk value involved, along with veteran miners the likewise.  Price per GH/s is extremely low and the time is now to get in on this!  

I'm only pushing the subject because of the overhead expenses.. I'd REALLY like to break even selling these out per GH/s before the items arrive so that they're hashing away and generating revenue near immediately after we receive them.

So, please! Get it while the prices are low!
Made a stats list for remaining hashing power to be sold out.  It's listed on first post, I will update this as often as possible.

Thanks for the orders and look forward to serving the community!
Various GH/s orders are now available for purchase.
I bought 2 so far Smiley

Orders received! Adjusted amount and back to working on these stats!
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1001
Use Coinbase Account almosanywhere with Shift card
mogrith has just purchased 1 GH/s 2 GH/s -- our very first pre-order 34.998 TH/s remaining!  Cool

Thanks!
Is there anyway to see stats?

I ran out of steam last night on stats.  They will be coming though!  Cool
Activity: 388
Save A Life, Adopt a Pet Today!
Is there anyway to see stats?
Pages:
Jump to: