Pages:
Author

Topic: [~25.5 TH] New Pool | 0% Fees | VARDIFF | ASIC Ready | PPLNS+Loyalty/PPS - page 2. (Read 8769 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
We've also confirmed delivery of a minimum of 35 TH/s we will be reselling out per GH/s at a very reasonable intro rate at $9.25 USD per GH/s.  This will be for the first 35 TH/s of equipment we will be receiving.  After those units have been setup, confirmed, operating and hashing away by then we will have a release of next roll out of "cloud hashing" phase which will not be quite as inexpensive as the first phase, however it will still be very competitive to other market players currently out there.

As for the website, it's coming together.  Do apologize about the known links that take you no where as of yet.  We need to setup a solid line of communication between multiple members of BTCMiners to answer questions, emails, etc.. before we even begin to post that sort of information for the public's eyes.  We should have more up shortly on the site, please stay tuned!
BTCMiners is getting a face lift.  Front end has no effect on hashing.  All hashing is still working just fine. 
Been obtaining unobtaium. Smiley Waiting on conformations but will be receiving 1Um. so back to BTC. It seems to be going up. Shocked

Just need some more heavy hashers to join in.  Spread the word!  Get some of the people out of the bigger pools and bring them over here, we'll start finding blocks and getting paid!   Cool
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1001
Use Coinbase Account almosanywhere with Shift card
Been obtaining unobtaium. Smiley Waiting on conformations but will be receiving 1Um. so back to BTC. It seems to be going up. Shocked
Updated some of the website, while the template is still being worked on.  I've personally invested some of my own BTC to the pools fund along with remove inactive accounts and added it to the pools combined shares to be distributed out among the active miners.
Need some heavy hashers to join.  Would love to get these people paid! Smiley
Are your servers reliable US stratum? If so, I'll join in on the action.

Yes.  Located in Atlanta, GA.
Activity: 490
Are your servers reliable US stratum? If so, I'll join in on the action.
Well as the post above said we have a random heavy hashing unit coming in, though they're sending in a lot of rejects.  I'm not sure yet if this is suppose to be malicious as they're not responding.  In either case I'm prepared to deal with it.  So far @ 25 TH/s the server isn't having any issues with him/her running.  Just that individual is getting a lot of rejects while the rest of us are chugging along just fine.  So either something is wrong with your ASIC or there is a connection issue between us and yourself.   Still welcoming new members.  We handled for a few hours 25 TH/s with only very minimal usage processor, memory and bandwidth usage.
User: 1JXfojR4pLEHXqMpQvy2RvhQAmdkfZ3ngm -- Message me when you can, so we can figure out why you have such a high reject rate for.  Your previous accepted shares have been saved, though to prevent a high share rate of rejects I've temporarily removed you from the server, so the statistics are correct.  I need to figure out what's going on with your miner.
legendary
QR code is preset for a penny at the current bitstamp price
Amount Received

It does show a receiving address but no way to change amount.

Ah.  If you click it, it says 0.01 but it does send far less than that.

it's $.01 not.01BTC

Welcome new pool members Smiley
Looks like we got a new member with some good hashing power behind them!  Thanks for joining! Smiley

EDIT: A few new members! Smiley
Looks like we got a new member with some good hashing power behind them!  Thanks for joining! Smiley
Amount Received

Ah.  If you click it, it says 0.01 but it does send far less than that.
legendary
Amount Received

Oh Boy a penny! as that is the 2nd donation. I now have my 2 cents worth. Cheesy

I thought I sent a little more than that. It said 0.01 BTC hmm
legendary
Oh Boy a penny! as that is the 2nd donation. I now have my 2 cents worth. Cheesy
Hope it's catchy enough to get some takers. feel free to use it or a variation of it.

Hey anything is better than nothing.  Also just donated to you from reading your blog.  From my personal funds. Smiley
legendary
Hope it's catchy enough to get some takers. feel free to use it or a variation of it.
BE A BIG FISH IN A SMALL POOL TRY
http://stratum.btcminers.net:3334 Username: BTC Address Password: Whatever

Arg, lost internet connection for a moment and during that time it switched over.. Tongue  I'm back, only was away for a few hours thank goodness ha.  Do like the signature!
Pages:
Jump to: