Pages:
Author

Topic: [$2,650] 1THs Coincraft A1 28nm ASIC miner shipping from China - page 4. (Read 9382 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Hey this is not cheaper than dragon, and has no LCD.

Im happy with LKETC , why should I choose you?
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067
Christian Antkow
Tracking number received Smiley And now we wait...
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
FWIW, waiting on a DHL tracking number.

Right now I'm trying to follow your track at the logistics office.
I will update to you so so soon when I get it.

I apologize for your inconvenience
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1220
I'm wondering if the WebGUI is in Chinese or English; I don't understand Chinese Sad

Should be able to use Google translate on the web UI
Activity: 40
Hi, I sent BTC to you.  Smiley

Sent payment by paypal. Will update the progress on my sample order for everyone.

Paypal payment sent for one unit.

I have received your both paypal payments already
and will update your miner status via this thread.

Thank you very much
Activity: 164
Merit: 100
jld.kr - Cryptocurrency Web Development !
Sent payment by paypal. Will update the progress on my sample order for everyone.
Have a thread going with Qiangminer via email, inquiring about purchasing a first run of these.

I'm wondering if the WebGUI is in Chinese or English; I don't understand Chinese Sad

Hoping to do a deal via Paypal/USD.

Hello,

I will provide an English manual for you and our clients since the WebGUI is in Chinese.
Don't worry about the language, I have many connection with English translators
My teams and I will give you a technical support enthusiastically.

Hope to deal with you too
Regards,

legendary
Christian Antkow
 Have a thread going with Qiangminer via email, inquiring about purchasing a first run of these.

Hoping to do a deal via Paypal/USD.
Activity: 164
Merit: 100
jld.kr - Cryptocurrency Web Development !

I sent email to you.

Thank you and please kindly check your email.
Right now I have replied back to all emails and PM already.
I'll take one escrowed for $2800, or I'll offer to pay you BTC upon delivery of product, shipping to the USA, if you are looking for members to verify this product.

Thank you for your offer.
I am replying your request via PM Smiley
You are in SZ

Can I send my friend in SZ to collect the goods and pay on collection?

Of course, we can meet at North Huoqiang, Saige Plaza.
What's the time and date that your friend available?
I will contact you via PM for more details.

Thanks

Another scam....there will never be any deliveries of any working miners from this.

Please be patient. Give me a chance and a little time to prove myself.
Besides, if customers want to visit our manufactory , I appreciate and very welcome.
Why does it cost more to buy more than 5 units?

pretty sure that is the way around to gain trust... sell the first 5 to people cheaper so they can report back when they get it and everything is groovy

Dear, gallery2000

Sorry for my poor English that made you feel confused.
I've edited this issue already "The First 5 units for sample and review : $2,800 usd each"

Thanks miter_myles for your kindly comment.
In the pictures, it appears that each hashing module has a ribbon connection and 1x 8pin power input. I was wondering if all the modules require 8 pin connections, or will 6pin work?

I am curious since the picture appears to use 8pin on one or two modules and 6pin (without the 2 extra pins available) connectors for the other modules. The description also says "3 +12V DC input" for power; is this accurate?

Further, the PSU supplied is 1k W and the A1 is clocked for 1TH. Does this imply that the efficiency is better than 1G/W, as there is usually some extra power being used (to run control board for example)?

Finally, if one puts a more powerful PSU in, what are the options for overclocking/underclocking? Does the manufacturer put in a kill switch when one tries to OC/UC, or is it an easy task of changing clock settings and cooling the device properly? If you can OC or UC it, do you know to what value and what the power consumption is?

Thank you for your consideration and good questions.
As I answer you in QQ, I do answer again here for others.

All the modules is 6 pin connections, the one u see as 8 pin,
actually another 2 pin are not connected. Connectors from PSU to power are about 25 pin.

In addition, our item is not overclock from the factory. One a1 chip's speed is 20-35 GH.
We set its speed at 32GH. So it made 1024 GH/machine. We don’t neither overclock nor underclock our item.
And definitely, we do not recommend you to overclock or underclock device.

If you want to overclock, we can make unit unlocks from the manufacturer for you in special case,
but the warranty would be canceled. By the way, the PSU may not enough to support the overclock,
so you have to change the PSU by yourself. The miner's power consumption is now 950watt
and the factory plans that the PSU may be changed from 1k Watt to 1100-1200W.

Finally, we do not sell products without PSU for lower price
because we have to test all miners for setting and running them before shipment.

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
BintexFutures
You are in SZ

Can I send my friend in SZ to collect the goods and pay on collection?
Activity: 40
I sent email to you.
legendary
Christian Antkow
I'll take one escrowed for $2800, or I'll offer to pay you BTC upon delivery of product, shipping to the USA, if you are looking for members to verify this product.
Pages:
Jump to: