Pages:
Author

Topic: [$2,650] 1THs Coincraft A1 28nm ASIC miner shipping from China - page 5. (Read 9382 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 500
Why does it cost more to buy more than 5 units?

pretty sure that is the way around to gain trust... sell the first 5 to people cheaper so they can report back when they get it and everything is groovy
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Another scam....there will never be any deliveries of any working miners from this.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform
Why does it cost more to buy more than 5 units?
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
In the pictures, it appears that each hashing module has a ribbon connection and 1x 8pin power input. I was wondering if all the modules require 8 pin connections, or will 6pin work?

I am curious since the picture appears to use 8pin on one or two modules and 6pin (without the 2 extra pins available) connectors for the other modules. The description also says "3 +12V DC input" for power; is this accurate?

Further, the PSU supplied is 1k W and the A1 is clocked for 1TH. Does this imply that the efficiency is better than 1G/W, as there is usually some extra power being used (to run control board for example)?

Finally, if one puts a more powerful PSU in, what are the options for overclocking/underclocking? Does the manufacturer put in a kill switch when one tries to OC/UC, or is it an easy task of changing clock settings and cooling the device properly? If you can OC or UC it, do you know to what value and what the power consumption is?
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Can you take Escrow like Ognasty

Sorry, I have no service on Escrow, paypal pls  Smiley
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
Can you take Escrow like Ognasty
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
FAKE SKYPE ID ALERT!!!

My Skype ID is "qiangminer" = "QIANGMINER" the one and only.
The Skype ID "qianqminer" = "QIANQMINER" is not mine. It's fake and scam!!!

Pls, be careful.

Hello, I am a sales agent of one of the ASIC miner factory based in Shenzhen China,
which has domestic sales more than 3,000 units of 1THs ASIC miner
since these third-gen miners have been released. The company that I work with
desires to increase volume output by exporting product and expanding its market coverage globally.
So, I want to offer the group buy deal for 1THs Coincraft A1 28nm ASIC miner as following details.
Moreover, I guarantee in every products as they are advertised and moderate price.
Any fake/false information is not allowed in my terms.

Features:

Hash rate: 1TH/s
Processor Chips: 32 * A1 28nm ASIC Chips
Modules: 4 module boards (250GH/s per board) +/- 20% tolerance.
Power supply: Included 1000 Watt Power Supply
Control Board: Raspberry PI with SD Card slot (ARM11 700MHz CPU, 512 MB RAM) and 8GB flash storage
Access: Web based interface via IP address (Linux 3.6.11 OS)
Network connection: Ethernet Cable
Cooling: Three x 12cm PWM fans and customized heat sink
Operating temperature: expected to be at 48°C ambient and should be able to test up to 35~40°C ambient
Stand alone: After configuring it, powerful stand-alone ASIC bitcoin miner
mines alone without a PC connection required

Note* no LCD monitor, we’re not Dragon miner.

Package :
Package Size: 565mm x 565mm x 280mm
Product Size: 505mm x 435mm x 160mm
Total weight: 17kg

Price and Payment options:
Price included shipping cost.  Buyers pay additional costs such as import duties, taxes,
and customs clearance fees which excluded in the total price.
Payments accepted bank transfer, western union, bitcoin and paypal
with customers pay a transaction fee. No escrow.
 (Further details send via PM or Email)

Price Quotation:

$2,650 usd each

Note*  For business or buy more than 100 machines, please email: [email protected])

Note** Paypal payment are subject to a commission charged by paypal , a fee that actually  is buyer's responsibility.

Note*** I can accept the bitcoin payment, but my quotation price is based on Coinbase exchange rates
and only valid within 24 hours (I will update everyday passed).
Please contact before transfer bitcoin to get current price for the product first

Payment process:
You can transfer money or pay bitcoin and attach the transaction details via PM and email: [email protected].
Then give me your information, such as, quantity, BTC address, paid amount, BTC transaction ID,
bank transfer evidence, receiver name, address, zip code, and telephone.
 I will reply you a confirm letter ASAP, track your order on this topic.

Shipment Date:
Miners are ready to ship. Orders are shipped on the following business day after confirmation of payment.
This is a first come first serve group buy, thus, if the manufacturer has product in stock, orders will ship immediately and respectively.

Worldwide shipping:
I support international shipping by EMS, DHL, UPS, FEDEX, TNT.
1: Only accept EMS for goods sending to Russian Federation and strongly recommend DHL for other counties.
2: Please make sure your shipping address and phone number is correct.
3: The insurance cost is not included, when you think it is necessary, let me know.
4: The casing maybe has some scratches and dents from importing/shipping but all are cosmetic.

Service:
1: This is an all-in-one solution, just plug in power and network cable, you can easily config via web interface.
2: Device will be tested to prevent DOA before shipping it to you, and my team provides post-sale technical support.
3: My team will help setting up the device for mining if required via Email.
4: I offer 3 month warranty except artificial damage. (customer is responsible for shipping cost)
5: I can conclude an agreement in form convenient for you;
6: If you want, I can enter into a contract of sale. We can print it, write identity data and signature.

Buyer must know:
1: There is limited repair service, because this miner machine can print money, repair work will take long time.
2: The company can change a new one within 48 hours after you receiving the shipment if you can approve this machine has problem.
3: Please confirm the shipment after you receiving the goods within 24 hours.
4: Returns accepted if product not as described, buyer pays return shipping, or keep the product & agree refund with seller
5: Do not overclock it, we won't take responsibility for overclocking.

Name: Nattapon Sriapiraksakun
Email: [email protected]
Telephone: +8613166237639
QQ number: 2198397675

Bitcoin Address: 19b3U51QG9YPXbDVcvNFvUsiMrDSNv3SkP
Link for more pictures:

Pls click
http://user.qzone.qq.com/2198397675/photo/V14YZN9x00weLz

http://user.qzone.qq.com/2198397675/main

Who am I?
I am a responsible and trustworthy Thai guy who studied bachelor’s degree in Shanghai China
and have been working as a sales agent and interpreter here for over 6 years without leaving.
(I can provide proof documents you want.) I ,thus ,have experience in marketing and dealing with many factories.
Last but not least, I value a long-term business, trust reputation, and my customers
as I want to achieve my own business not to invest in bitcoin by scam.

Regards,
Nattapon

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Buyers' status update

1. jleefly / 1 unit /via paypal / Product received
2. Xian01 / 1 unit /via paypal / Product received
3. end18 / 1 unit /via BTC / Product received
4.Chris / 1 unit / via paypal / Product received

Pages:
Jump to: