Pages:
Author

Topic: [28 TH] pool.itzod.ru - RSMPPS/LongPoll/JSON API/Websockets/No Invalids/Stratum - page 10. (Read 50859 times)

legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1359
donator
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1007
Poor impulse control.
Activity: 155
Merit: 100
RSMPPS implements the shared risks model. Risks shared between current and future users.

Quote from: coinnewb
Although by looking at the graphics (https://pool.itzod.ru/graphs.php), it seems like payments are being made toward future payment.  But it seems like it always stays relatively high and has never reached close to 0 in the last one year.
It can reach zero or even negative values in any moment.

When the block takes a long time to solve, not all of it is paid -> increased future payment
When the block takes a short time to solve, no payment is made toward future payment

http://eligius.st/wiki/index.php/Shared_Maximum_PPS

Recent SMPPS (RSMPPS)

The order of issued "extra credit" is remembered, and rewards are given starting at the most recent shares first. Therefore, the current round's shares are rewarded PPS in full first, and only after that are unpaid shares from the previous round considered. If there is still remaining reward to be distributed, this continues to go back round by round paying for underpaid shares.
This system aims to prioritize the most recent miners first.

There is a rounds queue. Rounds are closing according to LIFO rule.

Thanks for taking the time to explain!
legendary
RSMPPS implements the shared risks model. Risks shared between current and future users.

Although by looking at the graphics (https://pool.itzod.ru/graphs.php), it seems like payments are being made toward future payment.  But it seems like it always stays relatively high and has never reached close to 0 in the last one year.
It can reach zero or even negative values in any moment.

When the block takes a long time to solve, not all of it is paid -> increased future payment
When the block takes a short time to solve, no payment is made toward future payment

http://eligius.st/wiki/index.php/Shared_Maximum_PPS

Recent SMPPS (RSMPPS)

The order of issued "extra credit" is remembered, and rewards are given starting at the most recent shares first. Therefore, the current round's shares are rewarded PPS in full first, and only after that are unpaid shares from the previous round considered. If there is still remaining reward to be distributed, this continues to go back round by round paying for underpaid shares.
This system aims to prioritize the most recent miners first.

There is a rounds queue. Rounds are closing according to LIFO rule.
What was said was that:

Although by looking at the graphics (https://pool.itzod.ru/graphs.php), it seems like payments are being made toward future payment.  But it seems like it always stays relatively high and has never reached close to 0 in the last one year.
donator
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1007
Poor impulse control.
Hi,

what about future round payments? Is there any problem?

Since (around) the last invalid block, it goes only up and not down on short rounds.
I got NO extra payment on short rounds!
Also I got no payment for the last invalid block, although I've stated that you pay for invalids too.

Thanks

Was there an answer to this question?  Sorry if I missed it.

I don't understand the question. That might be why it wasn't answered already. Can you paraphrase it?
Hi,

what about future round payments? Is there any problem?

Since (around) the last invalid block, it goes only up and not down on short rounds.
I got NO extra payment on short rounds!
Also I got no payment for the last invalid block, although I've stated that you pay for invalids too.

Thanks

Was there an answer to this question?  Sorry if I missed it.
legendary
Testing fixes at testnet, will apply it soon.
legendary
That's correct, problem will be fixed tomorrow. Smiley
Activity: 458
Merit: 250
beast at work
there seems to be some problems with the last CGMiner 2.11.3, they implemented a new version of stratum (that is what i`ve heard on IRC)
legendary
The first ASIC user in our pool. Congratulations to avalon from miners toplist. Smiley
legendary
Everything is OK now, pool is back to operation. Withdrawals enabled.
legendary
Block chain download is in progress, 120k blocks received.
legendary
Mining and withdrawals is stopped until chain download and database rebuilding are in progress. I'm sorry. Sad
Activity: 910
Merit: 550
Bitcoin fork are we on .7 or prior because .8 is bugged.
legendary
Welcome. I guess that it's your email in my inbox. Answered yesterday. Roll Eyes
Activity: 60
Merit: 0
Just joined, put all my stuff into this pool! Going to upgrade soon probably.
legendary
Some cosmetic changes in order to rationalize. Smiley

• Default threshold for automatic withdrawal was set to ​​5 BTC.
  • For existing accounts without defined automatic withdrawal threshold it also will be set to 5 BTC.
  • The upper limit of the threshold for an automatic withdrawal introduced, now it's 10 BTC. Users can't set higher value.
legendary
Average pool speed for 10 minutes ~ 612.12 Gh/s.
Smiley
legendary
Pages:
Jump to: