Pages:
Author

Topic: 3 Altcoins Set To Explode in 2020 - page 3. (Read 672 times)

Activity: 1708
Merit: 105
May 18, 2020, 06:13:20 AM
I dont know about polis i never hear about it. But i have no doubt to Binance coin and ethereum will have a good time in 2020. Both of altcoins is already popular on cryptocurrency but for polis im not very sure it can be explode this year.
maybe it's not just the colleagues above who don't know about the token polis, maybe a lot of people also don't hear it as a very contested token in trade. if you see from the development of the polis it is now the price has fallen from when it began to arise, so it is actually not worth holding. but if for binance might be able to develop again but instead the most important thing is with the ethereum token itself, it is very reliable.
Activity: 983
Merit: 100
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
May 18, 2020, 04:28:51 AM
I dont know about polis i never hear about it. But i have no doubt to Binance coin and ethereum will have a good time in 2020. Both of altcoins is already popular on cryptocurrency but for polis im not very sure it can be explode this year.
Activity: 345
Merit: 4
May 17, 2020, 09:30:36 PM
Thanks Mr. Polis Cheesy
Activity: 62
Merit: 0
May 17, 2020, 04:50:41 PM
I suggest XRP.

I don't recomend XRP. Ripple Co-Founder sold 54M XRP this month. I don't see it's price going up anytime soon.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 453
May 17, 2020, 08:18:12 AM
Among the three coins listed, the only one in my list is Binance Coin. I am not much excited about the other two (Polis and Ethereum). Ethereum is a coin which has already attained its peak level. And I am sure, no matter what happens it is going to touch the ATH levels ever again. On the other hand, despite the obvious risks BNB is witnessing an increase in the acceptability and adoption.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 647
Live with peace and enjoy life!
May 17, 2020, 08:08:32 AM
Polis is new for me, I haven't heard about this coin and I can see because it's not listed in big exchange and it's volume is still low.
You included it in the top 3 while those 2 coins you added are really popular, which are BNB and ETH, maybe these two will rise but I am not sure with Polis TBH.
Activity: 334
Merit: 10
May 17, 2020, 08:04:45 AM
BNB and ETH will surely explode this year, they are accumulating and waiting for bull run. But I'm not too sure POLIS will come up like you expected, this is not a very good and potential project for growth. We have many other altcoins that are much better, looking at Polis chart, its price has bottomed out and lasted for many years. There is really no chance to go up
Activity: 714
Merit: 14
May 17, 2020, 07:58:54 AM
Well, I'm glad Polis is part of my portfolio. Also, it is good to look at $DIVI. The DIVI project which is a PoS Blockchain has the main focus of making cryptocurrency easy for everyone using user-friendly and one-click approaches. These approaches eliminates common user errors and technicalities associated with cryptocurrency. It is a mid-cap coin but has achieved a lot within the past year. It has formed a channel partnership with Facebook WhatsApp hence users can now send, receive and stake on WhatsApp using $DIVI. Visit the https://diviproject.org for further information concerning this strongly emerging altcoin.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 261
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
May 17, 2020, 07:49:15 AM
POLICY? this coin only has volume of $ 19k on SouthXchange, in my opinion this is also fake volume. how can you compare with ethereum and binance which have millions of dollars in volume

OP wrote his opinion about this project! Nice explained, and he said that they are in testing faze, if they can
realize their idea, maybe this project has future! Don't judge it before you check all about that coin. I never heard
for it too, but I will check it out!
   We all know about Ethereum and Binance, I have both and I think I will add more money in future in both of them,
because in long-term I can't say which one will take a lead. For now it's Ethereum, but Binance is making a huge
steps and who knows what future holds, so I have both and like I said I will add more of both when I am in position
to make new investments.
Activity: 728
May 17, 2020, 05:55:20 AM
POLICY? this coin only has volume of $ 19k on SouthXchange, in my opinion this is also fake volume. how can you compare with ethereum and binance which have millions of dollars in volume
May 17, 2020, 05:24:44 AM
I've never heard about the Polis token before and just what others said, it seems the OP shilling this coin/project. Besides, no one will ever believe that that token will gonna explode this year 2020 unless you are a fan of this token.

I am not a fan of their coin, but i use their mobile app a lot. I like the fact that they don't force you to buy Polis, you can pay in any coin you want. I pay my Netflix subscription and my mobile bills with their app and never had a problem. And some big updates are coming in the next few months, when the app will be available worldwide. I am sure Polis will become a important part of the crypto ecosystem in the near future.

I made this topic to help people who want to invest in projects with a real use case, and Ethereum, Binance Coin and Polis are the best investments you can do right now.

Always do your own research.
Activity: 868
Merit: 16
May 17, 2020, 05:13:30 AM
With the first you shared which is Polis, its not quite familiar for me but I think this is a cheap advertisement as you are holding this coin. Has a market cap of around 7 Million USD and been listed on not so popular exchanges, I don't think that this will explode this year but who knows. Anything is possible in crypto world Cheesy.
Seeing on his/her trust record he/she is an account/alt account of the token so as there is no doubt that OP has been trying to promote his/her token. You are right there is no impossible in the crypto world but just an altcoin who has a real use who will survive, for those who just depend on hype and offer a good return for its investor will end up in zero value. We have already seen a lot of altcoin which didn't have value and has leaved by its developer, especially some altcoin which lounched 2017 ago.
legendary
Activity: 2520
Merit: 1040
Need A Campaign Manager? | Contact Little_Mouse
May 17, 2020, 05:05:33 AM
There is no doubt that 2 of the coins you shared to us are trusted altcoins yet there is no confirmations that these 2 will explode this year. There is no signs of an altcoin season yet and if that happen, not only these 2 coins will explode but most of them will do.

With the first you shared which is Polis, its not quite familiar for me but I think this is a cheap advertisement as you are holding this coin. Has a market cap of around 7 Million USD and been listed on not so popular exchanges, I don't think that this will explode this year but who knows. Anything is possible in crypto world Cheesy.
Activity: 2
May 17, 2020, 04:44:22 AM
POLIS is shit coin.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
copper member
Activity: 658
Merit: 402
May 17, 2020, 04:43:13 AM
I've never heard about the Polis token before and just what others said, it seems the OP shilling this coin/project. Besides, no one will ever believe that token will gonna explode this year 2020 unless you are a fan of this token. Though you advise us to do little research, I'd still not gonna risk my funds to this kind of project and it's better to spend our funds on the project that js capable of bringing profits. And to be safe, we should stay away from this project. I'm currently holding a few amounts of Binance coin and Ethereum. Although we really don't know when will they gonna explode, I'm still quite confident that these tokens have the potential to hit new ATH prices in the market. There are many tokens out there that might gonna hit this year that's why we need to be good on choosing and always to conduct deep research if you are planning to invest in new projects.

The update of Ethereum will gonna be in the month of July and we also don't know if this huge update will have a great impact on its price. As for now, we should watch this coin and if you have a spare amount of money try to invest in this coin.
Activity: 32
May 17, 2020, 04:02:24 AM
My Top 3 altcoins for 2020 are:

1. ABBC Coin
2. PlayFuel
3. Binance
Activity: 490
Merit: 1
I love to trade crypto & hold it for future profit
May 16, 2020, 04:14:51 PM
And when i say "explode", i mean at least x5 by the end of the year.

1. POLIS - https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/polis/

-this is one of the few coins that have a real use case. PolisPay App is near the end of the beta phase. When this will happen, you will be able to spend 20+ cryptos in over 160 countries. And with partners like Netflix, Amazon and Steam where you can spend your coins i see this app becoming mainstream. Plus a VISA debit card that can be charged with crypto and used worldwide. Also the Olympus Protocol will be released in the next few months that will give Polis capabilities no other coin has. And the best part about this coin is that it only has a 8 million market cap so this is one of the few coins i see going x10-x15 by the end of the year. I advise everybody to do a little bit of research about this coin.

2. Binance Coin - https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/binance-coin/

-this coin needs no presentation. In the last few weeks over 1 billion USDT has been sent to Binance. If the rumors are true, a good part of it will go to pump BNB. This is a must-have coin.

3. Ethereum - https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethereum/

-Ethereum 2.0 is around the corner. It would be a shame not to get on the hype train....

If you know other coins that will explode in 2020 you can post them below!

I always try to invest in low price coin/token and which has currently transact in the various exchanges with good active team members with excellent previous history.

Everyone can check it's info on coinmarketcap. All you need regarding every token or coin is there. Simple method low rate low investment if the price rise little bit you can book your profit.

I suggest XRP, XLM, ADA, TRX.

Good luck

Activity: 1204
Merit: 502
May 16, 2020, 03:59:43 PM
Thanks to the unstable market you can buy altcoins with a huge discount. For example, if you buy now IOTA and hits its ATH price again, your profit will be more than 3000%!  Smiley
May 16, 2020, 02:32:53 PM
Surely you are promoting a coin called polis, if you think it will be x10-x15 by the end of the year, I think you must have invested most of your assets in polis

80% of my assets are in Bitcoin and the rest of 20% are in 11 coins. I only made this thread to help people invest in good projects, but i see people here prefer to bash coins they don't like instead of doing research and helping each other...
Activity: 932
arcs-chain.com
May 16, 2020, 12:27:43 PM
Surely you are promoting a coin called polis, if you think it will be x10-x15 by the end of the year, I think you must have invested most of your assets in polis
Pages:
Jump to: