Pages:
Author

Topic: 3 Altcoins Set To Explode in 2020 - page 5. (Read 672 times)

Activity: 1316
Merit: 503
May 15, 2020, 07:52:44 PM
I prefer to stick to the classic choices of Bitcoin and Ethereum, maybe I will monitor the price of the Binance coin a little, I'm a little curious about the coin.
Activity: 474
Merit: 111
May 15, 2020, 07:52:22 PM
I agree with you that 2 of the 3 coins that will increase sharply by the end of this year are BNB and ETH. These are 2 coins with very high daily trading volume and high reputation in this cryptocurrency market. The third coin you give is quite strange to me so I'm not sure if it will maintain a long-term growth rate. In my opinion, the 3rd coin that you should hold long-term is the top 10 coins on coinmarketcap.
Activity: 1848
Merit: 158
May 15, 2020, 07:48:56 PM
the third Altcoin that you recommend is very good to buy

The polis is an old project, appeared around December 2017 and if we monitor the polis at CMC, the ROI fall to 90%. I think many have forgotten the Polis, but thanks to the OP for being reminded, if the polis strategy is good, chances polis will back to ATH is very large

From the OP's list, I would go for BNB and ETH only. But Polis, I don't think so or  I just have no idea with the developments of this project. But among crypto users, I haven't encountered that they mention Polis as a very promising one. Maybe the OP is a Polis holder, that's why he is also promoting this project? What's the likelihood of that?
Activity: 399
Merit: 100
May 15, 2020, 07:45:25 PM
And when i say "explode", i mean at least x5 by the end of the year.

1. POLIS - https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/polis/

-this is one of the few coins that have a real use case. PolisPay App is near the end of the beta phase. When this will happen, you will be able to spend 20+ cryptos in over 160 countries. And with partners like Netflix, Amazon and Steam where you can spend your coins i see this app becoming mainstream. Plus a VISA debit card that can be charged with crypto and used worldwide. Also the Olympus Protocol will be released in the next few months that will give Polis capabilities no other coin has. And the best part about this coin is that it only has a 8 million market cap so this is one of the few coins i see going x10-x15 by the end of the year. I advise everybody to do a little bit of research about this coin.

2. Binance Coin - https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/binance-coin/

-this coin needs no presentation. In the last few weeks over 1 billion USDT has been sent to Binance. If the rumors are true, a good part of it will go to pump BNB. This is a must-have coin.

3. Ethereum - https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethereum/

-Ethereum 2.0 is around the corner. It would be a shame not to get on the hype train....

If you know other coins that will explode in 2020 you can post them below!
You make a good list, if only you choose Ethereum and Binance. Don't believe easily what promise any new projects, even though how interesting is it. Check volume of this coin only 6k. You can't make any focus on this coin whatever you do. Others two coin are really good for long time hold.
Activity: 1890
Merit: 101
May 15, 2020, 07:27:10 PM
the third Altcoin that you recommend is very good to buy

The polis is an old project, appeared around December 2017 and if we monitor the polis at CMC, the ROI fall to 90%. I think many have forgotten the Polis, but thanks to the OP for being reminded, if the polis strategy is good, chances polis will back to ATH is very large

copper member
Activity: 2968
Merit: 575
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
May 15, 2020, 06:47:34 PM

-this is one of the few coins that have a real use case. PolisPay App is near the end of the beta phase. When this will happen, you will be able to spend 20+ cryptos in over 160 countries. And with partners like Netflix, Amazon and Steam where you can spend your coins i see this app becoming mainstream. Plus a VISA debit card that can be charged with crypto and used worldwide. Also the Olympus Protocol will be released in the next few months that will give Polis capabilities no other coin has. And the best part about this coin is that it only has a 8 million market cap so this is one of the few coins i see going x10-x15 by the end of the year. I advise everybody to do a little bit of research about this coin.

-this coin needs no presentation. In the last few weeks over 1 billion USDT has been sent to Binance. If the rumors are true, a good part of it will go to pump BNB. This is a must-have coin.

-Ethereum 2.0 is around the corner. It would be a shame not to get on the hype train....

Huge description for POLIS and just one line description and reason for Binance coin and Ethereum? Lol are you trying to act like you aren't shilling for POLIS coin? You really think people over here are dumb?
This is quite obvious you are just trying to advertise for POLIS a coin no one has heard of. Would be a shame if people actually believe that these coins are going rise 5 times than you are currently priced.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1151
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
May 15, 2020, 04:44:28 PM
man, to put two top 10 coins in the same basket with Polis, which is actually what and have what kind of turnover and where?
BNB and ETH have smaller chances to explode, but yield lower risk than any unknown token that you can imagine, Polis included, i tried to find out more information on their website, and i do not see Polis to explode, just as pump and dump
copper member
Activity: 1190
Merit: 3
May 15, 2020, 04:39:04 PM
I am not aware of POLIS coin. But seems there will be a good hike in BNB and ETH in the near future. BNB is backed by Binance and also few projects are developing on tat blockchain, the future seems bright. Still being Dapps leader, ETH will surely give good returns.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 265
May 15, 2020, 04:28:30 PM
If the Bitcoin continues to move sideways, we can expect that altcoins finally make a move what we are waiting for since March. The BTC dominance is on the highest level, so if now altcoins will not explode, then we can forget about altseason for a long time.
Activity: 2170
Merit: 528
May 15, 2020, 02:25:54 PM
I'd be afraid to put my money in a centralized token like BNB. It may be doing well now but it's very risky.

If you have a chance to buy something buy Bitcoin because it's the least risky.

If you already have BTC and want an altcoin get some ETH. There's really no need to risk money by putting it into things like Polis or BNB when you can get a nice safe profit from other coins with less risk.
copper member
Activity: 966
Merit: 5
May 15, 2020, 02:15:27 PM
Am still trying to know or understand how you came to the conclusion that these projects will explode to X5 by the end of the year, what if it doesn't works out? Many experts who made varying predictions of most coins, none worked out. Thinking of it, I have not heard of Polis before and still wonder on what grounds that it will hit such. Nevertheless, everything is possible in this space, but I still won't take the risk of believing every predictions I come across; however I will invest on my own terms and on coins I believe in like ETH and BNB.
Activity: 1806
Merit: 672
May 15, 2020, 02:01:11 PM

LOL!!!!! How did you even come up with this kind of "rumor" that people will just be converting their USDT to BNB? Even though people have deposited a billion worth of currency in an exchange you can't automatically assume where that money will be headed without any kind of fact supporting it.

As far as developments within an existing cryptocurrency exists Ethereum 2.0 as for ETH will just be like SegWit and Lightning Network for Bitcoin. Both of which didn't cause any kind of pump for Bitcoin so why do you think Ethereum 2.0 will cause some kind of pump for Ethereum? I won't really be believing the headlines for this  development right now as it is too much hyped.

Activity: 2002
Merit: 250
May 15, 2020, 02:00:47 PM
Polis and BNB I think there will not be an explosion this year, BNB has exploded in 2019, investors are happy, and for Ethereum maybe 2020 this is the time to explode, because Ethereum 2.0 launches this year
fvb
Activity: 1470
Merit: 13
May 15, 2020, 01:57:30 PM

I need to carefully examine the Polis coin.  To understand why you are so confident in the good future of this altcoin.  The exchanges on which the Polis coins are traded do not inspire confidence.  Personally, I am interested in paying more attention to BNB and ETH coins.  And recently, I was interested in the RDD (ReddCoin) coin.  In any case, time will put everything in its place.
Activity: 1
Merit: 3
May 15, 2020, 01:40:04 PM
It looks like nobody has ever heard of Polis. Not just ETH and BNB, almost all major altcoins will 'explode' after BTC explodes in price due to the halving. When BTC reached a record price of 20000 USD in December 2017, The Altcoins went up about a month later in January 2018. ETH looks extremely Bullish as its 2.0 version will also be released

-RohanNRam-
Activity: 1554
Merit: 250
Making Smart Money Work
May 15, 2020, 01:53:50 PM

Polis? I think this is interesting to explore more. Any good news about them?

Ethereum and BNB, are worth it. any others? I'll be happy to read any of your statement, because some people said that altseason will be coming soon. Prepare to this.
Activity: 812
Merit: 10
BountyMarketCap
May 15, 2020, 01:37:22 PM
Well wise investors and even institutions are silently accumulating more and more Ethereum coins because they know the potential and i am sure you would have read the price predictions for next bull run for eth most of the articles predict a peak around 5 to yk for eth that is literally huge considering the current prices so the answer is easy just get more eth and hodl.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 148
May 15, 2020, 01:22:20 PM
Possibly the ethereum should be the very first coin to flourishing during this 2020 to 2021. This coin has a good team that are working around the clock and with this, the boom wouldn't be delay. For other like BNB, although there is a good team behind them too but can't be see as such which will take the boom lead. For polis, Basically no because of their actions back when their coins were first launched. Though anything is very possible with any group of pump and dump.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 332
May 15, 2020, 01:19:31 PM
I have not noticed any bull from a coin without bitcoin move. This is the genesis of altcoin bull. So every other altcoin with use case has the potential of growing as bitcoin will in nearest time. Yes bnb and etheruem are good to go for a bull likewise some others including newly listed.
Activity: 938
Merit: 13
AMEPAY
May 15, 2020, 12:58:38 PM
I am sure Ethereum is gearing for the largest bull run of its history but not sure when exactly, i hope it comes this year but if not then 2021 could be its biggest year, secondly bnb coin also has good growth potential considering the ecosystem and volume growth at binance. My personal suggestions other than these coins are xlm, ada and icx all these are proven coins with massive growth expected in coming months.
Pages:
Jump to: