Pages:
Author

Topic: 3 highly promising ICO's I will be investing in this week - page 2. (Read 1008 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
I wanted to buy Seele. Tried to register in whitelist, but could not. It is a pity, now I have to buy Seele on the exchanges.
Activity: 742
good selection of investment.. i really like debitum network not only there project but as well as the dev team, they are very active
Activity: 224
Merit: 3
Highly recommend Faceter. 4.7 on ICOBench after 30 ratings which is pretty insane. Highest rated one on there. Still a 30% bonus on for the main sale. Their presale sold out in 20 seconds. Another few weeks on main sale unless it ends early.

https://tokensale.faceter.io/

https://icobench.com/ico/faceter

Faceter is hella impressive. if they manage to pull trough on their project it will definetly be one of the next big things technology wise.
Activity: 378
Merit: 28
Highly recommend Faceter. 4.7 on ICOBench after 30 ratings which is pretty insane. Highest rated one on there. Still a 30% bonus on for the main sale. Their presale sold out in 20 seconds. Another few weeks on main sale unless it ends early.

https://tokensale.faceter.io/

https://icobench.com/ico/faceter
Above these Bankera ICO is good for investing because this company is paying weekly affiliate commission to its investors in ETH. And, till now there is maximum investors have participated and Bankera already pooled huge Euro for the project that has not been possible for the previous company's ICO. So, invest in this company and get a quick value appreciation quickly.
I've seen there ANN thread before, i don't see yet new potential ICO this month, I'm still in seaching, eyeing for savedroid soon which may not launch this month.

Everyone talking about savedroid, seems like I need to get into that now..

I got into it due to everyone talking about it aswell. It's a good project, although their website is horrible lol.
Activity: 79
Merit: 1
Above these Bankera ICO is good for investing because this company is paying weekly affiliate commission to its investors in ETH. And, till now there is maximum investors have participated and Bankera already pooled huge Euro for the project that has not been possible for the previous company's ICO. So, invest in this company and get a quick value appreciation quickly.
I've seen there ANN thread before, i don't see yet new potential ICO this month, I'm still in seaching, eyeing for savedroid soon which may not launch this month.

Everyone talking about savedroid, seems like I need to get into that now..
Thanks for the list. What do you think about PayPro?

I don't know much about PayPro, sorry!
Merit: 0
Sharder, TomoChain, Credits, Morpheus.
Merit: 15
Thanks for the list. What do you think about PayPro?
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
Activity: 770
https://streamies.io/
SAVEDROID made in Germany is one of the best ico for the beginning of 2018. The Pre-Ico was sold out in 7 hours. Token price is € 0.01

Savedroid The best ICO 2018  Made in Germany !

I am with 10000 token and look forward to the first exchange  Grin Grin Money Money Money   Wink
UNSOLD TOKENS WILL BE BURNED!

All purchased and reward tokens will be distributed to your ETH wallet latest shortly after the end of the Main Sale (March 9, 2018).
SVD will also be listed on several exchanges like HitBTC and many more.
Pre-Sale: January 12 - January 26, 2018 --> sold out in 7 hours!
Main-Sale: February 9 - March 9, 2018
That's a very good number. I wish I could participate in the project. Currently there are 26 days to invest in the project and according to the number you have given, I will invest $ 100000 for the savedroid. I think this is really a promising project. Thank you for your very good project introduction.
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
ZOIN
AION
SONM
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
SAVEDROID made in Germany is one of the best ico for the beginning of 2018. The Pre-Ico was sold out in 7 hours. Token price is € 0.01

Savedroid The best ICO 2018  Made in Germany !

I am with 10000 token and look forward to the first exchange  Grin Grin Money Money Money   Wink
UNSOLD TOKENS WILL BE BURNED!

All purchased and reward tokens will be distributed to your ETH wallet latest shortly after the end of the Main Sale (March 9, 2018).
SVD will also be listed on several exchanges like HitBTC and many more.
Pre-Sale: January 12 - January 26, 2018 --> sold out in 7 hours!
Main-Sale: February 9 - March 9, 2018
I don't know why some people are very bullish on Bankera, there are better projects this week, projects like insight network, Current and GBX started their ICOs and the sale was very quick. Time will tell if your picks will fulfill the potentials

No competition, interesting concept & dividend. I like dividend tokens although their future is insecure.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
I don't know why some people are very bullish on Bankera, there are better projects this week, projects like insight network, Current and GBX started their ICOs and the sale was very quick. Time will tell if your picks will fulfill the potentials
Wasn't Bankera the one that raised over a hundred million USD already? The fuck do they need more money for?

Still running the same ICO that got them over a hundred if I'm not mistaken. Don't we all always need more money? Tongue
Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
Wasn't Bankera the one that raised over a hundred million USD already? The fuck do they need more money for?
I participated in the ico Arcblock. Today, they returned the etherium back  Sad Too bad. Maybe I will buy on the exchanges if the price is not too high.

It's highly likely that it will pump bigtime when hitting the exchange. So much demand and so little supply, hope you get in early enough!
I participated in the ico Arcblock. Today, they returned the etherium back  Sad Too bad. Maybe I will buy on the exchanges if the price is not too high.
If anyone is interested, Havven looks promising and they are doing an airdrop: https://airdrop.havven.io?kid=M193M

With the amount of people in this Airdrop I'm assuming everybody gets 1 token lol.
Pages:
Jump to: