Pages:
Author

Topic: 3 highly promising ICO's I will be investing in this week - page 4. (Read 1008 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Tomorrow I plan to participate in the refereum. I was approved in the whitelist and I think that it is necessary to buy. Around the project, a big hype and the prospect of growing a token is very good.
Activity: 224
Merit: 3
I did not know this bankera project. The idea sounds interesting. We definitely need options that offer credit in this new era. The CRAFT project, which I use in my signature, offers some similar options and have an expectation of raising a little less. I found that Bankera's 200 million goal somewhat high. Even more during this market correction.

https://icodrops.com/bankera/

Bankera is definetly aiming for a high goal. However it doesn't have to reach their hard cap to be succesful. I've heard about Craft before but didn't have time to check it out yet. I will if I get the chance but thanks for the information!
Activity: 141
Merit: 10
I don't think it's a good idea to invest in ICO on the current market. ETH/USD dropped in price and most ICO's are attached to the dollar. Will wait some time for the market to recover ))
Activity: 532
Merit: 327
After ArcBlock's ICO and the current crash I don't have enough money to invest in new ICOs Cheesy
Activity: 56
Merit: 2
CryptoCashbackRebate-Rewarding Cryptos
Where is FarmaTrust ? Grin ico starts on the 15th
Activity: 672
Merit: 526
I did not know this bankera project. The idea sounds interesting. We definitely need options that offer credit in this new era. The CRAFT project, which I use in my signature, offers some similar options and have an expectation of raising a little less. I found that Bankera's 200 million goal somewhat high. Even more during this market correction.

https://icodrops.com/bankera/
Good list and good icos. Debitum indeed is a promising project. I am not familiar with bankera and synapse but based on what you've said, both are also good investments. I'll add savedroid,and TWN as ICOs to invest because they both perfomed well during their pre-ico stage. Freelancer coin is also one of the best options.

Thankyou! I do believe these 3 are one of the best ICO's around. Thanks for your suggestions aswell, I'll do some research on them. Definetly looking for more projects to invest in!
Activity: 445
Merit: 100
Good list and good icos. Debitum indeed is a promising project. I am not familiar with bankera and synapse but based on what you've said, both are also good investments. I'll add savedroid,and TWN as ICOs to invest because they both perfomed well during their pre-ico stage. Freelancer coin is also one of the best options.
Activity: 448
I don't need to analyse these ICOs on these bad days, even a big company like facebook make a ico today, I would not invest in it, also it would be probably raise too much money than what it deserve.
Activity: 560
Debitum sounds good for me,interesting and promising project,Bankera,as I heard,is kind of scammy,just double check all the information about it before investing and Synapse seems to be ok.
Check mc afees list of promising ico's ,cause every icos and coins that he promotes im sure it will go up.
Like my signature campaign ,mc afee advertise eristica as one good project.

Usually those coins dump twice as hard aswell after it got pumped. McAfee runs a pump&dump on his followers which has been proven time and time again. To be honest most projects are better off without his "promotion". It's better to get value from the project itself, than to receive it trough a pump, because that won't last.
Activity: 821
Merit: 101
Check mc afees list of promising ico's ,cause every icos and coins that he promotes im sure it will go up.
Like my signature campaign ,mc afee advertise eristica as one good project.
Activity: 546
Merit: 107
For now the thing to do is investing to a legit ICO with a good team and with a good project. Because of this you will see the loss of your investment in bitcoin and alts.
Bloodbath is going on, i think it is not good time to invest in any ICO now. If you want to buy any tokens from new ICOs, you can do it right after tokensale: tokens will be avaliable on exchanges with ~50% discoint.

Most ICO's lately have been standing strong at atleast 1x ICO price, a few even at 2x+. Only one I found that is WAY below ICO price is IUNGO, trading at like 25% of their original ICO price. However this ICO wasn't very good anyway. So to be honest I'd rather invest in ICO's now and reap the rewards when they hit exchanges in a time where the market has recovered. But everyone should decide for themselves ofcourse.
Activity: 350
Merit: 101
Your professional profile on the blockchain
Bloodbath is going on, i think it is not good time to invest in any ICO now. If you want to buy any tokens from new ICOs, you can do it right after tokensale: tokens will be avaliable on exchanges with ~50% discoint.
I have in your lists that I really considered as promising Ico's are debitum, and bankera. These two has the fastest growing community even in telegram and in their social media page. They are already on successful stage in their Ico that caught my interests to joined although debitum network Ico is not yet finished.

Yeah I've joined both recently aswell. Didnt manage to get the max bonuses but I'm still happy with the price I paid for them. I'm expecting debitum to hit their hard cap soon.
Bankera ans debitum are promising ico and im considerinh also dether and abyss they will start their ico 48 hours from now i have seen so much demand on this coins.

Abyss got delayed for a month due to the unstable market. Guess that gives you more time to save up some money  Grin
Activity: 1582
Merit: 523
I have in your lists that I really considered as promising Ico's are debitum, and bankera. These two has the fastest growing community even in telegram and in their social media page. They are already on successful stage in their Ico that caught my interests to joined although debitum network Ico is not yet finished.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
Looking for Bankera and Debitum in this list https://www.coingecko.com/en/ico but i cant find it
Synapse has a good 700 telegram users start
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
Bankera ans debitum are promising ico and im considerinh also dether and abyss they will start their ico 48 hours from now i have seen so much demand on this coins.
Pages:
Jump to: