Pages:
Author

Topic: 30 days ago we had a similar crash. It went back up very quick. (Read 3405 times)

Activity: 370
Merit: 250
We need more time to go back , it's a very different situation this time .But i am not worried, I just wait it in patient, never sell panic .
Activity: 63
Merit: 0
Yes, you are correct. We have a similar crash twice in the past month and one in June. And its very short lived indeed. But what I'm worried about this crash is that more and more investors are really seeing Aug 1 uncertain. They don't know what will happen to the bitcoin market after that date. So they are somewhat pulling back in terms of investing their money right now and maybe they are now selling chunks of their accumulated bitcoin. I hope I'm wrong.

What is expected? 1 August??
Hi, I also always ask what makes a lot of people waiting for August. If you know Please explain to me Wink

There is a possibility that the bitcoin will fork into several coins.
Activity: 532
Yes, you are correct. We have a similar crash twice in the past month and one in June. And its very short lived indeed. But what I'm worried about this crash is that more and more investors are really seeing Aug 1 uncertain. They don't know what will happen to the bitcoin market after that date. So they are somewhat pulling back in terms of investing their money right now and maybe they are now selling chunks of their accumulated bitcoin. I hope I'm wrong.

What is expected? 1 August??
Hi, I also always ask what makes a lot of people waiting for August. If you know Please explain to me Wink
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Only one thing:
Hunt more ETH.

Ethereum is recovering very well or is it just a dead cat bounce? If you were lucky/smart, you could gather a nice bag of ETH around $210+-.
Or is it still worth to hunt for more ETH at the rate of 286 dollar atm?

That's what I did. I did some shopping for ETH/SNT/SC and few more.

%%% greens Smiley
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Only one thing:
Hunt more ETH.

Ethereum is recovering very well or is it just a dead cat bounce? If you were lucky/smart, you could gather a nice bag of ETH around $210+-.
Or is it still worth to hunt for more ETH at the rate of 286 dollar atm?
Activity: 250
Only one thing:
Hunt more ETH.
Activity: 358
Are the weak hands ready for some FOMO?
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
The correction is still not as severe as the may correction. We are still a few % off.
However, it starts to feel a bit different.

Option 1: ICO's may allow markets to recover and will go for additional big sells within the next days (they kind of have to).
Option 2: Maybe they're already done, which will mean rising prices.
Option 3: This is fear regarding the 1st of August.
Option 4: Some news we do not know but others do.

Which coins to collect right now? The ones that dumped most or couldn't take off because of the bearish market:
- LBRY
- Patientory
- Edgeless
- Iconomi

Yeah i wonder if i am.

What do you think of lbry? Is it a good time to get it Huh Huh
Activity: 358
The correction is still not as severe as the may correction. We are still a few % off.
However, it starts to feel a bit different.

Option 1: ICO's may allow markets to recover and will go for additional big sells within the next days (they kind of have to).
Option 2: Maybe they're already done, which will mean rising prices.
Option 3: This is fear regarding the 1st of August.
Option 4: Some news we do not know but others do.

Which coins to collect right now? The ones that dumped most or couldn't take off because of the bearish market:
- LBRY
- Patientory
- Edgeless
- Iconomi

Activity: 336
Merit: 101
Buy orders are back
Activity: 798
Merit: 263
Looking at various Crypto charts, this correction seems closer to  end than beginning.
Holding all my positions.
Reality struck the crypto markets. Welcome to the new normal.  No more hype no more boom. Anemic growth

it is a healthy pause.

give it 3 months now.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Reality struck the crypto markets. Welcome to the new normal.  No more hype no more boom. Anemic growth
some volumes are already up.

My portfolio is very diversified and balanced --> it sort of acts like a DJ or SNP500 index for me to track the market evolution.
I can so some basic chart analysis (which DO NOT generally work well for single coins [too volatile]... but work better on balanced portfolios)

Right now, it oscillates between 13.6 and 14.05 btc now. With strong resistances a 13.52 and 14.24 (and a minor one at 13.95)
So far, each time it touched 13.6, it raised to 14 and went back.
It is a 13.97 now, and some exchanges buying volumes are up. Maybe the 13.99 will be passed.
If so, we are en route to 14.2. If the 13.5 is broken, I can risk hitting 11 BTC.
Historical high is at 16.1 BTC on the 23rd of June (for the record). The current drop level is therefore 2 BTC, which is 12.5%.

Put that in base100 and check if you see the same patterns on yours.

Btw, do you know if it exists some composite indicator for cryptos ? Like the ones we see on the stock exchange.

Let's say:
- Top20 Marketcaps
- Top 20 without BTC
- Top 5 BTC marketcaps
- Top 5 ETH marketcaps
- Top20-50 Marketcaps

THat would be usefull so "see" things happening. (and it would be worth creating such "contracts" positions for investors who want a diversified portfolio without the hassle of doing stock picking)
Activity: 770
Merit: 258
The Standart Protocol - Solving Inflation
no its not similiar with 30days ago, now we face a flash crash on eth, but in the end of year all coin still goes up, it will goes down for 1-2 month from now..
I agree, we had the same similar crash few months ago so that only means it will only rise back up again soon. I don't think we should be scared if ever the price goes down, surely it'll find its way back up and I do hope investors won't get discouraged when the prices go up and down.

Yes we have dips like this during last month and in May. Those dips are like 3 days only and very short lived. The price climb to $2700 quick. But I feel different with this dip right now. I know that the price can rebound, but I'm feeling that dip this dip will like extend for days unlike the one we see in May and in early June. I hope I'm wrong.

I think you are right.

We will get a nice -15% correction that will last longer than 3 days for sure.
It's for good.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 256
I agree, we had the same similar crash few months ago so that only means it will only rise back up again soon. I don't think we should be scared if ever the price goes down, surely it'll find its way back up and I do hope investors won't get discouraged when the prices go up and down.

Yes we have dips like this during last month and in May. Those dips are like 3 days only and very short lived. The price climb to $2700 quick. But I feel different with this dip right now. I know that the price can rebound, but I'm feeling that dip this dip will like extend for days unlike the one we see in May and in early June. I hope I'm wrong.
It seems that Europeans and Americans REALLLLY love to give theiir money to China.
C'mon, look at the patterns and the time zones!!!
Are we that stupid?!?!
What you mean by this,do you think that people who are selling off their coins at a loss,majority of the investment must have come from big fund houses and they know what they are doing and they could recoup the losses pretty fast even if there is some losses now.

Big houses, i don't know. They do what they do. But in general, when you are in such a big corporation, I think that you prefer to see your assets grow steadily by 5% rather than making 10% Buy=Sell profit on an overall -20% market. Finance prefer stability, or at least controlled stability (Brexit: we all knew the Sterling would drop = made a lot of cash w/ futures)

My point is:  I believe there is a significant part of small investors freaking out, or losing control on their stop-loss triggers.
What I see it hem selling high until the sun comes down in Europe and Easter USA, and what I see is the market recovering somehow 6-7hours later, when the sun rises there.
China is the biggest CryptoMarket in the world in terms of users, and probably in terms of market capitalization.

I see an uncontrolled bear run on the Occident, and a massive value transfer to Asia. I see we (US + Europe, posting now) are idiots.
Activity: 448
It seems that Europeans and Americans REALLLLY love to give theiir money to China.
Are we that stupid?!?!
What you mean by this,do you think that people who are selling off their coins at a loss,majority of the investment must have come from big fund houses and they know what they are doing and they could recoup the losses pretty fast even if there is some losses now.

Are we that stupid?!?!
Pages:
Jump to: