Pages:
Author

Topic: 30 days x2 with DICE (Read 9514 times)

legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1148
July 18, 2019, 07:51:10 PM
I think that to achieve double the results of the month is almost impossible.  This is a game of chance, not trading, where you can program the results of your activities.  I am sure that in gambling luck is very important, and not just experience.
I was successfully doubled my money just within some hours with my dice strategy, seems it because was my luck, the strategy i've used also risky. So double his money in a month is not impossible
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
July 17, 2019, 01:30:49 PM
--snip
Goodluck to dicer!!

Since you started with a very little amount I think it is good you started this and also report back your success please. I tried dice and I know how much I have loss. I have decided to avoid dice for now and learn other form of gambling that are a bit related to gaming.
well, indeed dice games are a little difficult, especially when you often play with strategies. I myself often play gambling with a kind of card game because we can think and arrange the best strategy to make a profit. Sometimes when I was playing dice first, I had time to think, the numbers that appear are numbers that are manipulated rather than random, so I avoid this kind of game.
Activity: 868
Merit: 185
Roobet supporter and player!
July 17, 2019, 09:00:36 AM
I guess it’s entertaining to drag it out over a month, but I hope you realize the odds of this succeeding are the same as rolling it all on 2x once.

This is the truth most people don't realize, odds and statistics when all else is correct and fair, just mean you are better off doing everything at the same odds and probability on one roll then doing it all over a period of time. The only advantage I can see in this though is that, some sites also give you back cashback and loss back. So the more you roll, the more you win back over time, so it helps make up the house edge, and during times of promotions is even positive expected returns.
Definitely agree! It is really easy to say but it is hard to do. If we will look upon the fair probability algorithm, we cannot say that the game is always at our hand. Therefore, we don't have any assurance that we can money in gambling in a month. As a matter of fact, there is a chance that we lose than we gain in gambling site.
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
July 17, 2019, 07:35:06 AM
Good luck mate, seems like you are going to a hard journey due to the fact that you have to beat the house edge every time you play.
If you can make a long term win, like 6 months, I'll salute you, you can be one of the lucky Dicers in the crypto world, hope you enjoy your ride and I wish you success.
Thanks bro. I understand the fact that i'm facing the house edge everyday haha, But if i won't try i won't never know how far i can go. I used too earn 15-20%/day and last for over 2 weeks, then i got busted, So 2%/day seem possible right?

You are really lucky to get extended for two weeks, some only a matter of days, it's hard to beat the house I tried doing it but I'm lucky for just a few days, until now there is still no established method, on how to win in a dice game even in a week, so congratulation if you extend it to two weeks.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001
July 17, 2019, 01:29:40 AM
What betting method are you using, are you trying to hit high multipliers with small bets or the classic martingale? Anyway, there is not a always win method on bets, even the low chance to lose bets can hit back to back, so be careful and hope you can multiply your money until hot the goal.
He is using low winning chance, 20-26% from what i've seen on OP video. It's not martingale, he mixed low and high betting and some % increase after lose.
Activity: 938
Merit: 105
July 16, 2019, 07:51:10 PM
Hellooo

The challenge has started for 4 days and my balance still growing!!
i'm still positive on the next day.
My starting balance is 16600 doge, and after 30 days i expect it will be 30000 doge!!
Profitable for a month right??
Goodluck to dicer!!

Since you started with a very little amount I think it is good you started this and also report back your success please. I tried dice and I know how much I have loss. I have decided to avoid dice for now and learn other form of gambling that are a bit related to gaming.
Well, I'm just hoping that he can make it since the market is dumping right now.
As I've preferred to play card games or sports betting but we've tried to see what strategies he use and it maybe we can apply it into our future dicing moment. I know it is all about luck by then and who knows.
legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 3094
July 16, 2019, 02:50:54 PM
Hellooo

My starting balance is 16600 doge, and after 30 days i expect it will be 30000 doge!!
Goodluck to dicer!!

What betting method are you using, are you trying to hit high multipliers with small bets or the classic martingale? Anyway, there is not a always win method on bets, even the low chance to lose bets can hit back to back, so be careful and hope you can multiply your money until hot the goal.
Activity: 2996
Merit: 609
July 16, 2019, 12:09:49 PM
Hellooo

Goodluck to dicer!!

Well, turns out it didn't pan out as expected. It's really tricky when trying to do streaks and such, you can still go bust in one game.

Disappointing if you were really counting on getting that profit. Hoping it wasn't the case for you. I'm sure it was a nice ride though.

Getting busted after some time is definitely to happened there's no assurance even you have a good system since the type a game is purely basing with luck some of your strategy will work but if you'll going to keep it a it is higher chance that it will be burned out and your balance will be busted, play to have some fun and if being lucky enjoy the winnings.
Its always been missin out by most gambler on what the game should all be about which is pure entertainment but

we do see the other way around.Making strategies on continuous basis and trying out and striving to make it work even we
do know that long term profit making is impossible on gambling field.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 256
July 16, 2019, 12:05:56 PM
Hellooo

Goodluck to dicer!!

Well, turns out it didn't pan out as expected. It's really tricky when trying to do streaks and such, you can still go bust in one game.

Disappointing if you were really counting on getting that profit. Hoping it wasn't the case for you. I'm sure it was a nice ride though.

Getting busted after some time is definitely to happened there's no assurance even you have a good system since the type a game is purely basing with luck some of your strategy will work but if you'll going to keep it a it is higher chance that it will be burned out and your balance will be busted, play to have some fun and if being lucky enjoy the winnings.
legendary
July 16, 2019, 11:45:29 AM

Do you care to link to the video? I've gone thur OPs posts and I don't see it, unless I missed it of course.

There are no tricks only luck, and proper bankroll management
Seems OP has edited the post on OP, so taht's why you ddn't find any video. But luckily someone qouted OP original post before, here you go https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.49109512

Activity: 994
Merit: 302
July 16, 2019, 11:43:06 AM
Hellooo

Goodluck to dicer!!

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122
July 16, 2019, 11:27:05 AM

of course there are working tricks that you can add in in order to increase your chances of winning . its no use if you will only depend on your luck because luck will not strike always  but proper bankroll management pays alot  .

Sooner or later you'll be out of your funds however you bet.
that if he dont have a self control .

you should bet only what you can afford to lose and consider gambling as an entertainment for your spare time.
thats the best rule to follow for each and every gambler no matter what kind of scheme or strategy they will be using  . you wont regret if you loose the money that you cant afford and you wont also regret your losses once you enjoyed the game .
Activity: 2254
Merit: 960
100% Deposit Match UP TO €5000!
July 12, 2019, 12:42:44 PM
I saw the video that was provided by OP. Really it was a cool script But It is not sure that it will work for a long time. Anytime stop work normally and you can lose. I used a trick ( someone shared me the trick) 3 years ago. The trick gave me 2X ( invested 5$ Grin Grin ) profit in a day. but it was worked 2-3 days only. Grin Grin Grin

Do you care to link to the video? I've gone thur OPs posts and I don't see it, unless I missed it of course.

legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1189
Need Campaign Manager?PM on telegram @sujonali1819
July 12, 2019, 12:09:15 PM
I saw the video that was provided by OP. Really it was a cool script But It is not sure that it will work for a long time. Anytime stop work normally and you can lose. I used a trick ( someone shared me the trick) 3 years ago. The trick gave me 2X ( invested 5$ Grin Grin ) profit in a day. but it was worked 2-3 days only. Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 2926
Merit: 567
July 12, 2019, 11:56:05 AM
Hellooo

Goodluck to dicer!!

We need proofs that it's really happening and you are indeed accumulating winnings why not do a video or a screenshot, it is still a game of luck and one mistake can wipe out all your earnings, it happens to me so many times in dice and mine games.
Merit: 300
Free City Individual
July 12, 2019, 11:44:27 AM
Hellooo

Goodluck to dicer!!

Sooner or later you'll be out of your funds however you bet. So, you should bet only what you can afford to lose and consider gambling as an entertainment for your spare time. Keep on withdrawing when you double or make a 50% of your initial amount. That way you'll be gradually withdrawing your profit and be safe from any long losing streak.
legendary
July 11, 2019, 11:29:12 AM

Yes, quite amusing. Hope he updated this thread so we all know if the x2 bet for a month is effective or for us to know whether he made a profit in his strategy or he lose. Anyway, some may think it is effective but hey this is gambling. We all rely on luck. Even if you play safe, reds are hunting us.
What do you expect from OP? Updated about what? He already lose even before you ask this.

Maybe you didn't read yet, i stopped at day 24 because i got busted.
It's just a small amount and i was always honest to you, it's your matter to trust it or not. If i want, i could deposit another amount and said "Yay i have finished the journeyy", but it's for scammer stuff.
And and i said that, this challenge is for fun offcourse.

P.S kinda surprised this thread didn't locked yet while others already locked
Activity: 1750
Merit: 118
July 11, 2019, 12:06:43 AM
quite amusing. Hope he updated this thread so we all know if the x2 bet for a month is effective or for us to know whether he made a profit in his strategy or he lose. Anyway, some may think it is effective but hey this is gambling. We all rely on luck. Even if you play safe, reds are hunting us.

let say its effective for him but when were about to try this the results will came defferently because like what you said  this is still gambling and gambling mainly depends on luck .

luck differs from person to person  .  he might be lucky but you might be bad luck   .

test your luck first on other things and if you confirmed that your lucky , you can proceed to try this strategy  . goodluck  to you  .
Activity: 630
Merit: 20
July 10, 2019, 09:27:16 PM
Actually with my luck, i have finished the journey on day 12: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EalaBF0zRDg
The streaks came up and it was pure luck so i still wanna continue the challenge.
And you know that, 2%/day and lasted for 24 days was not quite badly.
I will do another challenge, but so far i'm still busy for studying.

So what is the current result after months of playing? Or you stopped after day 12? Are you showing the  dice game live on YouTube for the sake transparency?

Yes, quite amusing. Hope he updated this thread so we all know if the x2 bet for a month is effective or for us to know whether he made a profit in his strategy or he lose. Anyway, some may think it is effective but hey this is gambling. We all rely on luck. Even if you play safe, reds are hunting us.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 960
100% Deposit Match UP TO €5000!
July 10, 2019, 01:08:27 PM
If you are trying to double your DOGE, you are better off gambling with buying some alts, theres no point in trying to gamble to make money, you only gamble to lose money and have fun
Pages:
Jump to: