Pages:
Author

Topic: $300 before the end of this day or nah? - page 2. (Read 2827 times)

legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1112
October 25, 2015, 11:11:32 AM
Yeah, we had this thing called a world recession about 7 years ago. Recessions have happened before, but we're still around and kicking.
No fiat based money has ever survived. The entire world economy runs on fiat. A collapse of unprecedented proportions is inevitable, just a matter of when.

In a world like we are currently in there is no real valid source to back that claim up now, due to the massive globalisation of the world.

Also, that claim is esque to saying I have never died, therefore I will never die. No fiat based money has ever survived -> how do you know it won't survive until it is dead? You can never predict if fiat-based money will survive.
The definition of insanity is to do the same thing over and over and expecting different results.

No universe has ever survived to not be blown apart by a large mythical alien with 60 heads made of spaghetti.

That claim is equally as true as yours, because there is no way of proving it is true or not true until the universe ends.
Activity: 714
Merit: 528
October 25, 2015, 11:06:23 AM
Don't worry folks, Today is sunday and not many people are trading at this day
But, tomorrow we shall charge the exchanger and crush the $300 walls Wink
Considering that the BTC prices has been rising a lot this past weeks, i will not be surprised if we hit $300 tomorrow Wink
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1011
October 25, 2015, 10:35:32 AM
300 very soon, it's 294 already new ATH for today
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
October 25, 2015, 10:16:29 AM
China, as before, has been leading the charge. At Huobi, it's over 300, it will hit CNY 2000 before today's end. We will smash through U$300 and leave it behind. On to $350. It's choo-choo time.

This rise is nothing--I remember when price was going up $100 PER DAY in late 2013.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
October 25, 2015, 10:14:56 AM
We ll get close but I expect $300 tomorrow on Bitstamp.

What do you think, r we going to have another pump like the last one?
legendary
October 25, 2015, 10:09:48 AM
Currently at $289. What do you guys think? Will we be able to break $300 before the day ends or be back at lower levels? Will it be sustainable this time?

Thoughts are welcome.
292.4$ @ preev for the moment.
But i don't think we will see 300$ today but maybe after 36-72 hours.

just got to 293$ again which is also today's ATH
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1065
✋(▀Ĺ̯ ▀-͠ )
October 25, 2015, 10:06:54 AM
Currently at $289. What do you guys think? Will we be able to break $300 before the day ends or be back at lower levels? Will it be sustainable this time?

Thoughts are welcome.
292.4$ @ preev for the moment.
But i don't think we will see 300$ today but maybe after 36-72 hours.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
October 25, 2015, 09:56:31 AM
I think at the end of this day we can not hit $300, maybe just stay at $295. Tongue
And bitcoin price will hit $300 at tomorrow.

$300 on huobi!!
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1278
October 25, 2015, 09:22:09 AM
Didn't call anything normal bud, but I don't think the refugee crisis will last more than a year or two longer.
At which point what? Unless we kick them out the crisis is ongoing, not over. Simply stopping immigration is not nearly enough. And how will the political sentiment change enough to do that? It won't. A violent europe-wide civil uprising is far more likely than the politicians willingly deporting the unwashed masses.

I think this is more the fault of the US and rich Arab states, which are causing a lot of this but doing jackshit. If they step up the "crisis" won't be nearly as bad.
This answers nothing.

Yeah, we had this thing called a world recession about 7 years ago. Recessions have happened before, but we're still around and kicking.
No fiat based money has ever survived. The entire world economy runs on fiat. A collapse of unprecedented proportions is inevitable, just a matter of when.

In a world like we are currently in there is no real valid source to back that claim up now, due to the massive globalisation of the world.

Also, that claim is esque to saying I have never died, therefore I will never die. No fiat based money has ever survived -> how do you know it won't survive until it is dead? You can never predict if fiat-based money will survive.
The definition of insanity is to do the same thing over and over and expecting different results.
Activity: 882
Merit: 595
October 25, 2015, 08:27:37 AM

Thoughts are welcome.
It's too early for 300,obviously..
legendary
Activity: 3542
Merit: 1352
Cashback 15%
October 25, 2015, 08:23:44 AM
Nah. (I expected a poll.)

Haven't thought of that earlier. When we hit $293 earlier, I was eager to ask if we can reach 300 this day that's why I forgot to make it a poll. :v
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1115
October 25, 2015, 07:43:18 AM
Nah. (I expected a poll.)
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
October 25, 2015, 07:42:11 AM

Thoughts are welcome.

yes we are able to touch $300 before the end of this month, the remaining 6 days and the movement so far is good enough 1 day +2.57%
legendary
October 25, 2015, 07:40:53 AM
Didn't call anything normal bud, but I don't think the refugee crisis will last more than a year or two longer.
At which point what? Unless we kick them out the crisis is ongoing, not over. Simply stopping immigration is not nearly enough. And how will the political sentiment change enough to do that? It won't. A violent europe-wide civil uprising is far more likely than the politicians willingly deporting the unwashed masses.

I think this is more the fault of the US and rich Arab states, which are causing a lot of this but doing jackshit. If they step up the "crisis" won't be nearly as bad.

legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1278
October 25, 2015, 07:15:23 AM

legendary
October 25, 2015, 07:09:40 AM
I don't think that we are on the brink of a world depression, to be fair. People said similar things when Bitcoin shot up to over $1000 per BTC, and that didn't last, did it?

you have swarms of immigrants flooding the EU countries and you are calling everything normal?

0% interest rates have become the norm. still nothing? just because some people got it wrong last year does not invalidate their fears. for such large scale events you must give a much wider acceptable time frame.

legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007
October 25, 2015, 07:08:33 AM
I guess we will hit 300 briefly, correct to 270 and than start rising to 300+ again.

Timepath is difficult to determine, but momentum is gaining!
legendary
October 25, 2015, 07:02:26 AM
I don't think that we are on the brink of a world depression, to be fair. People said similar things when Bitcoin shot up to over $1000 per BTC, and that didn't last, did it?

you have swarms of immigrants flooding the EU countries and you are calling everything normal? 0% interest rates have become the norm. still nothing? just because some people got it wrong last year does not invalidate their fears. for such large scale events you must give a much wider acceptable time frame.
legendary
Activity: 889
Merit: 1013
October 25, 2015, 06:59:34 AM
Nah, $11 in price increase in just one day is impossible
You must be new around here.
My thoughts exactly!
legendary
October 25, 2015, 06:56:03 AM
I sincerely doubt the next bubble will be an order of magnitude higher. I don't think there's enough buying force or even a possibility for enough hype to be created for Bitcoin to reach 10k any time soon. It's just so, so unlikely that I doubt it. Yeah, if we do have a bubble we probably won't crash below $300, but...

buying force? What about the buying force of the whole world? Your error lies in the fact that you assume that the world remains the same. There will be a lot of new buying force as depression kicks into other asset classes.

Pages:
Jump to: