Pages:
Author

Topic: 30.000 sats for your review! (Registration closed) (Read 679 times)

Activity: 626
Merit: 200
Gula membunuhmu.
Activity: 237
Merit: 19
I write everyone a dm who did not understand rightly what to do.
Activity: 626
Merit: 200
Gula membunuhmu.
I got 30K Satoshi as promised in few day after OP sending the message to me.
I am not faucet user at freebitco.in, unlucky never got huge rewards, but it's quite fun. from 5 satoshi then now decreased to 4 satoshi.
I got more satoshi on my balance, you can see there is not possible for me claiming 7/24, I just did 2-10 times in a days.
Thank you for unique taks, glad if you have more taks in future.

legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 3098
Its been a pleasure to be under your referral. i must stay that its really smooth to actually access the website and i enjoy clicking and getting some free satoshi. If you have any new task, pls count me in and ill do it.

You probably did not understand what OP wanted from participants here.
It was necessary for you to make a screenshot where it is clear that he shares all their referral profit with his referrals.
If you look at Stedsm post one post above your, you will see the green squad notification where it clearly says that a bonus has been paid from the referrer.
Every Sunday is counting Freebitco.in rule and you get this notification the first time when you log in after sunday.
Activity: 476
Merit: 107
Its been a pleasure to be under your referral. i must stay that its really smooth to actually access the website and i enjoy clicking and getting some free satoshi. If you have any new task, pls count me in and ill do it.

The 2 weeks are over. Everybody who didn't do the review yet, do it soon pls.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 2032
The Alliance Of Bitcointalk Translators - ENG>SPA
Thanks again AnoniX1. I have tried searching in the trash but there is nothing from freebitco.in in the last days there. Can't access to the FAQ section neither without logging in, so I have just contacted a member of bitcointalk who I assume is part of the staff and let's see if my problem gets solved.

Fingers crossed!
Since yesterday I can't access to my account in FreeBitco.in anymore: when trying to log in, a window appeared telling me to click a confirmation link in my email, but didn't receive any. After a few tries my password has been automatically reset and, again, in order to change it I have to follow the instructions supposed to be sent to my email, which don't arrive.

This is quite strange because until a few days ago I received several emails from them without problem. I have also tried adding [email protected] to my address book, and my spam folder is empty, so I don't know what to do next.

Is anyone having the same problem? Anybody knows who can I contact for customer support, apart from the "noreply" address?

Hmm, maybe the mails was put to trash by your mail provider. Check the "trash" in your mail service.
On site there is a contact form under FAQ, but I dont know if u have access without beeing log in.

Last way is writing to an official from freebitco.in here on bitcointalk (you should find them easy by checking their official threads.

That's all what I can help with.
legendary
Since yesterday I can't access to my account in FreeBitco.in anymore: when trying to log in, a window appeared telling me to click a confirmation link in my email, but didn't receive any. After a few tries my password has been automatically reset and, again, in order to change it I have to follow the instructions supposed to be sent to my email, which don't arrive.

This is quite strange because until a few days ago I received several emails from them without problem. I have also tried adding [email protected] to my address book, and my spam folder is empty, so I don't know what to do next.

Is anyone having the same problem? Anybody knows who can I contact for customer support, apart from the "noreply" address?
legendary
Ok, I think I got it. I saw this green box at login and I took the screenshot before touching anything.

Is this the message, isn't it? It has disappeared as soon as I have refreshed the page so be careful guys, it seems that this message can be a bit evasive if you are not attentive.

In 1 day and 12h the next share will happen - everybody should see a notification when he/she login first time after the shares made.

Sunday is about to finish and I haven't seen any notification yet at login. Did the share already happen? we are supposed to take a screenshot when the notification appears, isn't it?

I want to do this right, but I'm not sure how to proceed and I don't want to mess things up...

In 5h 22 min the sunday is finished on freebitco.in. And when it's finished the shares will made.

Don't worry, everything is fine.
legendary
In 1 day and 12h the next share will happen - everybody should see a notification when he/she login first time after the shares made.

Sunday is about to finish and I haven't seen any notification yet at login. Did the share already happen? we are supposed to take a screenshot when the notification appears, isn't it?

I want to do this right, but I'm not sure how to proceed and I don't want to mess things up...
Payment reception confirmed.

I'm eager to see what the future projects, services and non profit community projects that you have in mind are they all about.

In the meantime, let's keep it rolling for the next two weeks Cool

Look here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/camultrascom-18-enjoy-the-best-amateur-webcam-shows-free-5351654  Wink

LMAO!! After seeing that I have to say that I feel surprised to say the very least Cheesy

Beautiful girls, BTW.

Disclaimer and spoiler: only for 18 years of age or older users.
Sr. Member rank or above is also recommended (nah, just kidding with this last one).

OP is that your site and your project ?
I never saw any adult/ live webcam site which is totally free and have so many models ? how you pay them  Tongue

Yes sure it is my website. Well most cam sites online are free for normal watch so it isn't special. No it dont work like this - I'm part of the network, the models stream for the network. But that's too offtopic here.

Let's stick with the OP.

Activity: 2030
Merit: 356

I'm eager to see what the future projects, services and non profit community projects that you have in mind are they all about.

Look here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/camultrascom-18-enjoy-the-best-amateur-webcam-shows-free-5351654  Wink

LMAO!! After seeing that I have to say that I feel surprised to say the very least Cheesy

Beautiful girls, BTW.

Sr. Member rank or above is also recommended (nah, just kidding with this last one).

OP is that your site and your project ?
I never saw any adult/ live webcam site which is totally free and have so many models ? how you pay them  Tongue
legendary

Beautiful girls, BTW.

legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 3098
I done the payment! (9/10 of the list - 1 didn't reply me in time)

I set the countdown to the 12th August as last day.

I want to confirm payment for this.

legendary

I done the payment! (9/10 of the list - 1 didn't reply me in time)

I set the countdown to the 12th August as last day.
Yes that was fishing, totally. Similar like you share your link on forums or some ads of internet. If we triggered to roll more after the next two weeks, We could assumpt that you already clicked link on ads, and you don't care about who is. cause you came for free roll, nothing to lost.

I am not sure that I understood what you meant, but it seems to me you did not understand the first post on this topic or you haven't read it.
I suggest you read it again before comment.

Also "requesting is closed", so any discussion is superfluous here unless it is directly related to the review of the OP's service.  Wink

As far as I understand he's on your (our) side.  Cheesy

Anyway, no need to explain people that a 100% Refshare pool is mainly not for earning lol.

I have an other real account i work with out of bitcointalk. This project here is just cause it was an idea nobody did and people liked it and this since over 4 years now. I don't want throw it away just I lost my first account here.

It's not only that faucet hunters can make a little extra - gamblers can have 0.4% less house cut.

When I will share here more serious projects/services in future - I want have some non profit community projects here too.

May I apply for this review campaign?

I'm sorry. This time it's already closed.
Pages:
Jump to: