Pages:
Author

Topic: 30.000 sats for your review! (Registration closed) - page 2. (Read 679 times)

legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 3098
Yes that was fishing, totally. Similar like you share your link on forums or some ads of internet. If we triggered to roll more after the next two weeks, We could assumpt that you already clicked link on ads, and you don't care about who is. cause you came for free roll, nothing to lost.

I am not sure that I understood what you meant, but it seems to me you did not understand the first post on this topic or you haven't read it.
I suggest you read it again before comment.

Also "requesting is closed", so any discussion is superfluous here unless it is directly related to the review of the OP's service.  Wink
Activity: 155
Merit: 1
May I apply for this review campaign?
Activity: 626
Merit: 200
Gula membunuhmu.
It's not about the reward, it's about him fishing for Freebitco.in referrals.
He pays a small price in hopes you get hooked to the website and make him money
and it is a perfectly legitimate way to get to a referral. He will spend their own money on that and takes the risk, it may not pay off for him. I have seen many similar services where it is possible to buy referrals of different levels, nothing new.
I see no reason to attack AnoniX1 this much, he offers nothing illegal and seems to be a completely legitimate method of payment.
Yes that was fishing, totally. Similar like you share your link on forums or some ads of internet. If we triggered to roll more after the next two weeks, We could assumpt that you already clicked link on ads, and you don't care about who is. cause you came for free roll, nothing to lost.
Activity: 237
Merit: 19
Alright - requesting is closed.

Following users are accepted:

JohnBitCo
Porfirii
Wicked17
pawanjain
Yabes
Cryptogames999
shoreno
examplens
Woodie
Stedsm

I will write all of you a DM with all infos u need!
Thanks!

EDIT: Please doublecheck the DMs - The refnumber you need to use is 4277831
Activity: 2030
Merit: 356

Today (monday) is the last day to request a place. Tomorrow I will write a DM to all I choose and give all infos that's needed to start!

I would also like to check and review the site which you will provide. Let me know if i quality for this task ?
Thanks
hi i wanna join. send me the link

Will add you to the list.

You can count me in too, I like to write reviews as long as we are only asked to reflect writer's honest thougts.

Please, let me know if I am accepted and send me the details via private message. Thanks in advance!!

Will add you to the list.

-----------------------

Today (monday) is the last day to request a place. Tomorrow I will write a DM to all I choose and give all infos that's needed to start!
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 2032
The Alliance Of Bitcointalk Translators - ENG>SPA
You can count me in too, I like to write reviews as long as we are only asked to reflect writer's honest thougts.

Please, let me know if I am accepted and send me the details via private message. Thanks in advance!!
Activity: 476
Merit: 107
hi i wanna join. send me the link
Ok send me too as I thought several times to join freebitco.in but never done yet. I would join under you and likely to be active forever.

I write u on list.

Still some places open. Will not wait much longer to start, doesnt matter if more come or not. Maybe monday is the last chance!
Activity: 112
Merit: 6
Help the victim scammed by ColdKey
Ok send me too as I thought several times to join freebitco.in but never done yet. I would join under you and likely to be active forever.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 3098

and it is a perfectly legitimate way to get to a referral. He will spend their own money on that and takes the risk, it may not pay off for him. I have seen many similar services where it is possible to buy referrals of different levels, nothing new.
I see no reason to attack AnoniX1 this much, he offers nothing illegal and seems to be a completely legitimate method of payment.

Cheesy Not worth it dude. I don't expect anybody to continue after tbh.

I mean we talk about a 100% Refback pool.

I make my money with other things.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 756
To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...
Can do this!
Let me know if I can have a spot here. It'll be my pleasure to review this for you.  Wink

I answered your PM!

It's called as, work for Bitcoin.
Let me know if you are still looking and might I am on qualified.

I will add you to the list. Ty

Am also interested to give my honest review also, provide the link so that i can make the review, and if the site requires registration i will do that,

I'm sorry!
Activity: 868
Merit: 38
Join hands and help me to grow everybody...
Am also interested to give my honest review also, provide the link so that i can make the review, and if the site requires registration i will do that,
Activity: 626
Merit: 200
Gula membunuhmu.
It's called as, work for Bitcoin.
Let me know if you are still looking and might I am on qualified.
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1273
Can do this!
Let me know if I can have a spot here. It'll be my pleasure to review this for you.  Wink
I have some time on my hands and I would be happy to give a review of your service, pm what I need to do,  thanks.

With the actual btc price, the reward is less than 10$. Newbies are your target .

$10 for two weeks of faucet claim once per day, it doesn’t seem like something complicated.

Op Any penalties for a missed claim in the 2 weeks of the task, or we need not to miss the daily task?

Any payments be sent to our personal wallets, to avoid any potential minimum withdraws.

No, I just set this 1 per day to have a clear instruduction. But it's just to have a few claims to see some refback in the end.
I'm not mad if someone spend his sunday with his family instead  Wink .

I will write u on the list!

For me yes - that's why I wrote I choose and refuse people by myself without explaination.
The people will get the money before they do the task, that's why nobody need to be afraid except me.

In that case, hit me a PM if you would like to get a review from me.
Active user on freebitco.in

Added you on the list!

-------

I think I will make the first round starting from 10 people instead of 20.

So far 4/10

Activity: 2674
Merit: 713
Nothing lasts forever
For me yes - that's why I wrote I choose and refuse people by myself without explaination.
The people will get the money before they do the task, that's why nobody need to be afraid except me.

In that case, hit me a PM if you would like to get a review from me.
Active user on freebitco.in
Activity: 1792
Merit: 871
Rollbit.com ⚔️Crypto Futures
I have some time on my hands and I would be happy to give a review of your service, pm what I need to do,  thanks.

With the actual btc price, the reward is less than 10$. Newbies are your target .

$10 for two weeks of faucet claim once per day, it doesn’t seem like something complicated.

Op Any penalties for a missed claim in the 2 weeks of the task, or we need not to miss the daily task?

Any payments be sent to our personal wallets, to avoid any potential minimum withdraws.
Pages:
Jump to: