Pages:
Author

Topic: 3000X gem - page 2. (Read 24630 times)

Activity: 2562
Merit: 321
December 22, 2018, 04:02:37 PM
How can you speak so sure? How can you be so clear? I really can't believe it. I think such messages contain intent. No one can provide 3000x guarantee for an investment. NOBODY! This is nothing but fraud.

Then stay away, its that simple...we're already at 20X in ETH value after half year

I already took my 5X out, so if you're right and my remaining 15X becomes dust, I'm still fine

"3000X gem" written in thread. You are saying "we're already at 20X in ETH value after half year".
I guess you don't know what 3000x means. Or you don't know how to make calculation. There is no other explanation.

Have a good earnings.......

Or maybe you can't read? Did I say somewhere "3000X in 1 day" maybe?

3000X is meant over long period, at current rate its about 10X per year in fiat value. Its a fund...its guaranteed not to
rise as much as some coins, but its also guaranteed to not go down significantly (or maybe not at all, so far there was not
a single red week)

They beat expectations though, first estimate was 3000X over 10 years period, but at current rate it will happen in 3 years and 4 months
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1334
December 22, 2018, 03:00:35 PM
How can you speak so sure? How can you be so clear? I really can't believe it. I think such messages contain intent. No one can provide 3000x guarantee for an investment. NOBODY! This is nothing but fraud.

Then stay away, its that simple...we're already at 20X in ETH value after half year

I already took my 5X out, so if you're right and my remaining 15X becomes dust, I'm still fine

"3000X gem" written in thread. You are saying "we're already at 20X in ETH value after half year".
I guess you don't know what 3000x means. Or you don't know how to make calculation. There is no other explanation.

Have a good earnings.......
Activity: 1120
Merit: 554
December 22, 2018, 02:31:30 PM

Congratulations on your successful investment during this bear market.  A lot of people are scared to throw money at new projects especially tokens.  Your bold move paid off, well done buddy Smiley  You did the right move of taking out your original investment so you are basically playing with house money.
December 22, 2018, 02:22:32 PM

legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1334
December 22, 2018, 01:46:30 PM
December 19, 2018, 03:26:01 AM
End of year recap and alst week (26) report:

https://www.countinghousefund.com/single-post/2018/12/19/End-of-year-recap

https://www.countinghousefund.com/single-post/2018/12/14/Weekly-Update-Report-26

Notice 20X increase ETH...every week since fund creation, for every ETH invested, you got almost 1 whole ETH for free
December 10, 2018, 03:51:04 AM
https://www.bitstarz.com/blog/countinghouse-the-best-kept-secret-in-crypto

"Countinghouse is a coin you probably haven’t heard of. The token, and its CHT ticker, is not on CoinMarketCap, it is rarely talked about on social media,
 and it’s very hard to come across unless you are looking for it. But throughout a savage and very public bear market, where Bitcoin has lost 83% of its value,
 CHT has risen over 300% since its ICO completed in June, with only its army of investors and ardent fans aware of its incredible performance.
It might just be the best kept secret in crypto right now."

I revealed this secret long ago  Grin
November 23, 2018, 03:59:58 AM
Another very good week thanks to big volatility. Look at that CHT/ETH value, doubled in 2 weeks

Full report

https://www.countinghousefund.com/single-post/2018/11/22/Weekly-Update-Report-23
November 20, 2018, 10:17:42 AM
Thanks to high volatility, CHT price jumped from 0.006ETH previous Friday, to 0.01ETH today, 66% increase
in this bearish times

https://www.coingecko.com/en/price_charts/countinghouse-fund/eth

seems interesting and great price movement
but, this token is not listed on coinmarketcap, right ? because i don't see this CHT on coinmarketcap list, why ?
then, is this project have an announcements thread to discus anything about the project in this forum ?
thanks

Sure, here is ANN thread:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annico-countinghouse-forex-hedge-fund-3406903

Its not on CMC yet, although team says it should be listed there soon

Its specially strange that its not listed considering it would be placed around spot 250 out of 2080 listed coins
Activity: 562
Merit: 101
November 20, 2018, 09:40:03 AM
Thanks to high volatility, CHT price jumped from 0.006ETH previous Friday, to 0.01ETH today, 66% increase
in this bearish times

seems interesting and great price movement
but, this token is not listed on coinmarketcap, right ? because i don't see this CHT on coinmarketcap list, why ?
then, is this project have an announcements thread to discus anything about the project in this forum ?
thanks
Activity: 378
Merit: 42
AhrvoDEEX FUTURE OF BROKERAGE TRANSACTIONS
November 20, 2018, 09:04:09 AM
Wow! The current jump was great! 66% Increase is super good in this kind of bearish market.
November 20, 2018, 04:37:31 AM
in this bearish times

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
November 16, 2018, 09:49:13 AM
2 useful applications for cryptocurrencies monitoring and trading!

Mammon
You can find out the percentage of cryptocurrency rise or fall, price refresh rate according to your settings: daily or each hour.
Mammon allows to calculate the total sum of your earnings per each cryptocurrency or all of them together. This platform differs from the others, as here you can set a target price for cryptocurrencies you want and get the notification if any of them reaches the threshold.
You can download Mammon at the official site.

Delta
If your chosen cryptocurrency exchange does not have a mobile trading application (like Bittrex or Poloniex), Ztrader allows Windows and Mac users to connect via the API and execute transactions.
Delta is a great application for serious cryptocurrency trading. It creates a pie chart of a cryptocurrency portfolio and provides the calculation of such parameters as realized and unrealized profits, as well as reports on tax returns. You pay taxes, right? Of course yes. To use all the features of Delta you need a subscription. The service is provided by a great app for Windows and Mac.
You can download Delta at the official site.

November 16, 2018, 09:45:51 AM
Another great week, we're now at 7.57X ROI vs Ethereum price

https://www.countinghousefund.com/single-post/2018/11/15/Weekly-Update-Report-22

Activity: 770
Merit: 298
tozex.io
November 15, 2018, 03:05:21 PM
Ok, I got it, people only read 1st post and reply...I'll be more cautious when making
new posts from now on...but for now, please try to read whole thread and understand what
you're commenting before making comments. Thanks  Grin
thats how this forum works tho,
it's actually really take so much time to scrolling and read throughly all the comments.
If only this forum has a notification for every our quoted post/comments, it would be a good thing.
November 15, 2018, 03:01:55 PM
Ok, I got it, people only read 1st post and reply...I'll be more cautious when making
new posts from now on...but for now, please try to read whole thread and understand what
you're commenting before making comments. Thanks  Grin
Activity: 307
Merit: 12
November 15, 2018, 02:58:50 PM
Guessing for 10 years ahead? Yes, 10 years is just the age of the universe in the world of cryptocurrency. After 10 years, and cryptocurrency may not be as such. In general, you can fantasize a lot of things
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
November 15, 2018, 02:35:16 PM
After 10 years, everything is possible, but not the fact that exactly this will happen as experts now predict. We will keep an eye on further development.
November 15, 2018, 02:32:18 PM
This seems like a ponzi. But they also have a business conscience when warned that investing in Countinghouse has a high level of risk at the bottom of the page.
Based on the chart they are developing quite well, early participants will quickly get their capital back and make a profit.
But for those investors who come later, that is not very certain.
So the 10 year plan is unthinkable, it can collapse at any time.
Of course if you want to invest, be careful with your pocketbook.

Its not actually a 10 year plan where your money is locked for 10 years...its just a projection
how much you'll gain if you stay in fund for 10 years, based on fund current performance,
calculated by Jae Jun valuation method:

As you can see, its actually increasing, so it could be 10000X or more after 10 years (ICO price per token was $0.43, and this is performance so far):

If it quacks like a duck, and walks like a duck... It's probably worth your monetary investment, or something like that... Right??

Also if you're gonna scam people make the lock up period like a few months or a year. People don't like waiting THAT long to have their funds stolen.

Have to agree with that.
Crypto's too nascent. There's just not enough data to guarantee a decade-long projection of steady price appreciation.
We've also seen Bitconnect, Ethconnect, TheBullionCoin.
Of course, the bear market is a perfect opportunity to rope in those looking for a safe haven from the constant mauling out there

Caution is always good of course, that's why most of people in CHT telegram chat eagerly wait for promised 3rd party audit which is supposed to happen soon.

That's also why I already (out of my initial investment of 3ETH) took 15ETH profit out, and keep remaining 45ETH worth tokens in fund, and plan to take out another
15 once it doubles and hit 90...diversification is good even if project is 100% legit  Grin
Activity: 1050
Merit: 295
November 15, 2018, 02:03:30 PM
This seems like a ponzi. But they also have a business conscience when warned that investing in Countinghouse has a high level of risk at the bottom of the page.
Based on the chart they are developing quite well, early participants will quickly get their capital back and make a profit.
But for those investors who come later, that is not very certain.
So the 10 year plan is unthinkable, it can collapse at any time.
Of course if you want to invest, be careful with your pocketbook.

Its not actually a 10 year plan where your money is locked for 10 years...its just a projection
how much you'll gain if you stay in fund for 10 years, based on fund current performance,
calculated by Jae Jun valuation method:

As you can see, its actually increasing, so it could be 10000X or more after 10 years (ICO price per token was $0.43, and this is performance so far):

If it quacks like a duck, and walks like a duck... It's probably worth your monetary investment, or something like that... Right??

Also if you're gonna scam people make the lock up period like a few months or a year. People don't like waiting THAT long to have their funds stolen.

Have to agree with that.
Crypto's too nascent. There's just not enough data to guarantee a decade-long projection of steady price appreciation.
We've also seen Bitconnect, Ethconnect, TheBullionCoin.
Of course, the bear market is a perfect opportunity to rope in those looking for a safe haven from the constant mauling out there
Pages:
Jump to: