Pages:
Author

Topic: 3000X gem - page 3. (Read 24630 times)

legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005
November 15, 2018, 12:55:15 PM
At this time, very few people would think that they would hold 10 years. They are in a state of inhibition because they have lost so much. I myself have lost too many things. I could not do anything else. I have no capital to buy anymore. what should I do now?
In crypto investors no one is recommend for 10 years holding. So some spammers are create some unrelated news in crypto we just ignore these things. But I always recommend to hold one year because if this move forward this will be a good time and it will move downward we loose the hope so better one year trading is create a constant mindset.
Activity: 2562
Merit: 321
November 15, 2018, 12:41:03 PM
At this time, very few people would think that they would hold 10 years. They are in a state of inhibition because they have lost so much. I myself have lost too many things. I could not do anything else. I have no capital to buy anymore. what should I do now?

10 years is just an example...actually they will forcely liquidate big chunk of fund in about year from now if it
continues to grow at this rate, to keep it small anf manageable. I got some from signature bounty,
then bought some more from fellow bounty hunters that sold way below ICO price, so atm I'm at more than 2000%
ROI already...I can only feel sorry for not buying more
Activity: 338
Merit: 10
StartFi
November 15, 2018, 12:15:48 PM
November 15, 2018, 11:07:18 AM
It seems Counting House is gradually becoming a safe haven when the market is bright red it is still upside. I am also seriously considering investing in this project. Growth of 30% https://wallet.latoken.com/market/Assets/ETH/CHT-ETH

Crazy volatility lately is really helping this project:

https://www.coingecko.com/en/price_charts/countinghouse-fund/usd

At moment I'm writing this, 680% ROI since ICO ended 21 week ago, not
many projects can say the same during this bear market
Activity: 280
Merit: 6
November 15, 2018, 12:30:13 AM
It seems Counting House is gradually becoming a safe haven when the market is bright red it is still upside. I am also seriously considering investing in this project. Growth of 30% https://wallet.latoken.com/market/Assets/ETH/CHT-ETH
November 14, 2018, 05:33:47 PM
While almost everyone is in red, theres a lot of happy faces in CHT telegram group,
due to volatility many predict more than 10% weekly gain again

October 19, 2018, 03:17:17 AM
Aaand, I was right...double digit rise this week, whole 13.02%

https://www.countinghousefund.com/single-post/2018/10/19/Weekly-Update-Report-18

Also, audit announced soon to confirm fund results are real

With current 4.6% average weekly growth, it should be around 10X after year,
100X after 2 years, 1000X in 3 years

$1000 invested today, $1m in 3 years
October 18, 2018, 05:33:44 AM
https://www.countinghousefund.com/single-post/2018/08/16/Weekly-Update-Report-9

If you're ready to wait 10 years, that is Smiley

But, it rise quickly during this bear times, maybe they're actually conservative in
their predictions. Time will tell, bye for now, have to go earn some ETH to buy more CHT  Grin

https://forkdelta.app/#!/trade/0x799d214d7143b766cdd4979cd0280939288ba931-ETH

WOOOOW Did they just claim the gains for their token? I didn't know the project itself but what I learn in is all that ICO's or projects that is speculating for their future price is a red flag. They must've PhD in trading or economics 999. They're too good and too smarter than Satoshi Nakamoto.

They're pretty honest in their predictions, since their algorithm trading is mostly biased for shorting, that in
bullish times their gain will probably be below market rise. So we're strange bunch in their telegram chat,
cheering when BTC is going down, lol

They don't exactly speculate, just applying known formula to their current numbers
Activity: 230
Merit: 4
October 18, 2018, 04:15:16 AM
https://www.countinghousefund.com/single-post/2018/08/16/Weekly-Update-Report-9

If you're ready to wait 10 years, that is Smiley

But, it rise quickly during this bear times, maybe they're actually conservative in
their predictions. Time will tell, bye for now, have to go earn some ETH to buy more CHT  Grin

https://forkdelta.app/#!/trade/0x799d214d7143b766cdd4979cd0280939288ba931-ETH

WOOOOW Did they just claim the gains for their token? I didn't know the project itself but what I learn in is all that ICO's or projects that is speculating for their future price is a red flag. They must've PhD in trading or economics 999. They're too good and too smarter than Satoshi Nakamoto.
October 18, 2018, 03:19:00 AM
https://www.coingecko.com/en/price_charts/countinghouse-fund/usd#panel

It seems team results got noticed, 37% in a day, and since it was volatile week, many
people in their telegram chat

https://t.me/Countinghouse

predict double digit rise for this week
September 14, 2018, 07:29:29 AM
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
September 07, 2018, 09:11:41 AM
I also believe that need these engage and take an interest in so as this will bring an excellent interest in future !
September 07, 2018, 05:36:52 AM
This week amazing dip translated into equally amazing CHT profit:

August 24, 2018, 02:51:40 AM

If it quacks like a duck, and walks like a duck... It's probably worth your monetary investment, or something like that... Right??

Also if you're gonna scam people make the lock up period like a few months or a year. People don't like waiting THAT long to have their funds stolen.

Ah, what a shame, legendary acc and illiterate and stupid
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1034
August 24, 2018, 01:15:08 AM
This seems like a ponzi. But they also have a business conscience when warned that investing in Countinghouse has a high level of risk at the bottom of the page.
Based on the chart they are developing quite well, early participants will quickly get their capital back and make a profit.
But for those investors who come later, that is not very certain.
So the 10 year plan is unthinkable, it can collapse at any time.
Of course if you want to invest, be careful with your pocketbook.

Its not actually a 10 year plan where your money is locked for 10 years...its just a projection
how much you'll gain if you stay in fund for 10 years, based on fund current performance,
calculated by Jae Jun valuation method:

As you can see, its actually increasing, so it could be 10000X or more after 10 years (ICO price per token was $0.43, and this is performance so far):

If it quacks like a duck, and walks like a duck... It's probably worth your monetary investment, or something like that... Right??

Also if you're gonna scam people make the lock up period like a few months or a year. People don't like waiting THAT long to have their funds stolen.
August 23, 2018, 05:31:22 AM
This seems like a ponzi. But they also have a business conscience when warned that investing in Countinghouse has a high level of risk at the bottom of the page.
Based on the chart they are developing quite well, early participants will quickly get their capital back and make a profit.

Its not actually a 10 year plan where your money is locked for 10 years...its just a projection
how much you'll gain if you stay in fund for 10 years, based on fund current performance,
calculated by Jae Jun valuation method:

As you can see, its actually increasing, so it could be 10000X or more after 10 years (ICO price per token was $0.43, and this is performance so far):

Activity: 114
Merit: 0
August 23, 2018, 04:55:49 AM
Activity: 378
Merit: 13
August 23, 2018, 04:55:39 AM
10 years? You got to be kidding right? Whether it is promising or not, it is still an altcoin and it simply falls under the category of pump and dump. I have no idea what makes the project tick, but whatever it is, even if it 's worth investing in, 10 years is quite a long time to be holding an altcoin when  you can simply  sell the pumps and buy the dumps.

Also, assuming 3000x for any coin is overrated and if the project does not have any tangible product to show for it, no matter how bright the idea is, it simply would just be a speculated movement which even if it manages to happen won't last. If there is no product which would bring about demand for the coin naturally in the long run except having a buy back program, I won't even bat an eyelid.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 502
August 23, 2018, 04:32:43 AM
The buy back policy update is expected to be released tomorrow

What sort of marketing plans does the team have?
Pages:
Jump to: