Pages:
Author

Topic: [~32 TH] HHTT - Selected Diff/Stratum/PPLNS/Paid Stales/High Availability/Tor - page 11. (Read 29733 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 501
Don't know what block you are looking at.  Don't see that in the last few days of found blocks....
legendary
Activity: 1378
Merit: 1003
nec sine labore
legendary
nec sine labore
One good today, but one orpahan yesterday...

fireduck, can you verify all is working ok?

I mean, for months we had 1 orpahan/month, our hashing power being more or less the same, in september alone we have 5 blocks plus one on august 31st.  Undecided

spiccioli
legendary
nec sine labore

If it's who I think it is, I might be seeing him tonight, I'll try and coax him back on the pool. Not positive it is though.

Well, even if he does not come back, I'd like to know why he moved and where he moved Smiley

We're in a chicken and egg situation, we need moar power to attract people which will add moar power which...

spiccioli
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
Sure!

But we're still missing those 1.5 TH/s.

I'd like to know: why did he leave and where has he gone.

I mean, we should know why people leave otherwise in a couple of difficulty jumps mining here and mining solo will mostly be the same...

spiccioli

If it's who I think it is, I might be seeing him tonight, I'll try and coax him back on the pool. Not positive it is though.

People seem to be pretty fickle about jumping hash power when pools get unlucky. I don't understand it, either just split it and keep it split or don't move it. It all averages out and nobody is good at 'picking winners'.
legendary
nec sine labore
Sure!

But we're still missing those 1.5 TH/s.

I'd like to know: why did he leave and where has he gone.

I mean, we should know why people leave otherwise in a couple of difficulty jumps mining here and mining solo will mostly be the same...

spiccioli
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
Yeah, variance is killing me.  Looks like a lot of hash power has dropped off too.   Tongue

Fucking ugly day today, orpahans and a good 1.5 TH/s less of suckers :/

spiccioli

Bit better luck in the last 12 hours. :-)
legendary
nec sine labore
Yeah, variance is killing me.  Looks like a lot of hash power has dropped off too.   Tongue

Fucking ugly day today, orpahans and a good 1.5 TH/s less of suckers :/

spiccioli
legendary
nec sine labore
Two orpahans in two days!  Angry

WTF?

spiccioli

This is not variance, two orpahans in a row is just plain bad luck :/

spiccioli
Even without the Orphans, we should be finding 2-3 blocks a day. no blocks on the 14th, just one today, and that one is  an orphan.  That variance.

8 TH/s at current difficulty are worth around 35 BTCs/day, so less than 1 and a half of a block/day.

spiccioli
Activity: 336
Merit: 250

WTF?

spiccioli

spiccioli
Even without the Orphans, we should be finding 2-3 blocks a day. no blocks on the 14th, just one today, and that one is  an orphan.  That variance.
legendary
nec sine labore

WTF?

spiccioli

spiccioli
Activity: 336

WTF?

spiccioli

legendary
nec sine labore

WTF?

spiccioli
Activity: 392
Merit: 251
There is some problem with the IAD instance.  AWS is showing connectivity issues on their dashboard (http://status.aws.amazon.com/).  I've pulled it from DNS and it is down for now.
legendary
nec sine labore
Coloring is better now, I'd say there are very few combinations left which pose some reading problems (to me).

Thanks  Cheesy

spiccioli
Activity: 257
Poxy orphaned block.

Prefer previous spreadsheet colors.
legendary
nec sine labore
Now I can't find my link on the main page - everything is just underlined...  No big deal, since I have it bookmarked...

I can make the visited links more obvious which will probably help.

Sorry to keep bothering you, table headers always white would be better, IMHO.

spiccioli

Now I can't find my link on the main page - everything is just underlined...  No big deal, since I have it bookmarked...

I can make the visited links more obvious which will probably help.
Activity: 574
Merit: 501

Thanks.  It looks like it is going too dark for the primary color and the red and blue link colors are always ugly.  I'll see what I can do about that.

Well, I've changed some things.  I'm not sure if I made it better or worse.

I made it so that the sum of red + blue +green has to be at least 400 which should eliminate anything really dark.  It now is not guaranteed to halt (heh) and that change allowed me to open up some color ranges a bit to get single color elements lower.  This means before you could never get a pure primary color, now it is possible.

I've also tweaked the column headers and links a bit.
Pages:
Jump to: