Pages:
Author

Topic: [~32 TH] HHTT - Selected Diff/Stratum/PPLNS/Paid Stales/High Availability/Tor - page 12. (Read 29733 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 251
I think it works pretty well given how silly it is.  You can take a crack at it if you like, I've copied the php file so you can see the source:

http://hhtt.1209k.com/colors.txt

It is always set to no-cache so a quick refresh should get you out of anything especially ugly.

Fireduck,

it probably is that my eyes are becoming old Smiley

Anyway, here are three examples of what I find too dark to be able to easily read cell contents and visited links.

http://imgur.com/vECoTJv,QH1hhBb,u2Pu79P

I confirm that reloading the page always works.

spiccioli

Thanks.  It looks like it is going too dark for the primary color and the red and blue link colors are always ugly.  I'll see what I can do about that.

legendary
Activity: 1378
Merit: 1003
nec sine labore
I think it works pretty well given how silly it is.  You can take a crack at it if you like, I've copied the php file so you can see the source:

It is always set to no-cache so a quick refresh should get you out of anything especially ugly.

Fireduck,

it probably is that my eyes are becoming old Smiley

Anyway, here are three examples of what I find too dark to be able to easily read cell contents and visited links.

http://imgur.com/vECoTJv,QH1hhBb,u2Pu79P

I confirm that reloading the page always works.

spiccioli
ps. Do you have time to give some love to the coloring code? Lighter backgrounds or dark ones but with a light foreground color... I'd venture to say... no bleak backgrounds! Smiley

legendary
nec sine labore

I was making a play on 'week' and that I don't really like that graph package.  It seems to work alright and it isn't a huge pain to use so makes sense to stick with.

Ah ok Smiley

spiccioli

ps. Do you have time to give some love to the coloring code? Lighter backgrounds or dark ones but with a light foreground color... I'd venture to say... no bleak backgrounds! Smiley
In order to make the user details pages load faster I've split out the graph into a 7 day detail graph and a 1 day per data point long term graph.

This should avoid the timeouts people have been sometimes seeing loading the user details page.

It also now gives history beyond 30 days (although at one-day data points).

Very nice!

I was just looking at my miner when I noticed the second graph and I've spent a while wondering why are they "weak" graphs?

What do you mean by "weak" ?

spiccioli

I was making a play on 'week' and that I don't really like that graph package.  It seems to work alright and it isn't a huge pain to use so makes sense to stick with.
Activity: 574
Merit: 501
In order to make the user details pages load faster I've split out the graph into a 7 day detail graph and a 1 day per data point long term graph.

This should avoid the timeouts people have been sometimes seeing loading the user details page.

Hey FD - nice to hear from you....
legendary
nec sine labore

Very nice!

I was just looking at my miner when I noticed the second graph and I've spent a while wondering why are they "weak" graphs?

What do you mean by "weak" ?

spiccioli

Activity: 61
Merit: 10
Nice grow today,

we should be past 8 TH/s if those new hashers stay with us.

spiccioli

I think I talked a couple of those guys on to the pool :-) Hope so at least.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Yeah!  Let's solve some blocks.
legendary
nec sine labore
Nice grow today,

we should be past 8 TH/s if those new hashers stay with us.

spiccioli
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
I am 1E8xjHav....MmPTx    Grin Grin i'm here
I can confirm this~ ^_^
I just added about 50 Gh/s worth of Bitfury cards to my ID....

Actually flashing my Avalons tonight, I'll probably get about that much additional hash power out of them.
Activity: 574
Merit: 501

Great!

BTW, 10 blocks in three days Smiley

spiccioli

Nice luck streak before the difficulty adjustment.

It seems they keep coming... Wink

spiccioli.

ps. Where are all the new BitFury's/Punin's units ?

I just added about 50 Gh/s worth of Bitfury cards to my ID....

mybe Smiley i have avalon 1 2 Batch NO'T 3 Batch

I'm sorry for my English is not very good

No problem on the English, thanks for being a part of the pool and for adjusting your difficulty to 2048.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Pleased to meet you, can you tell us what kind of hardware you're using?

spiccioli

I have 30 avalon

Holy!!!  That's a lot of Avalons.  ;-)

mybe Smiley i have avalon 1 2 Batch NO'T 3 Batch

I'm sorry for my English is not very good

spiccioli

I have 30 avalon

Holy!!!  That's a lot of Avalons.  ;-)
Activity: 14
Merit: 0

spiccioli

I have 30 avalon
legendary
nec sine labore

spiccioli

Hello!   Keep up the great work finding us blocks!  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: