Pages:
Author

Topic: 365 day 100$ trading challenge. 135% profits in only 35 days!!!! - page 19. (Read 25054 times)

Activity: 558
Merit: 11
umachit.fund
In my opinion, yes you achieve the goal, it's an interesting and meaningful idea. My suggestion create a chat group on Facebook and a telegram channel where we can connect and share our experiences.
copper member
Activity: 168
Merit: 42
nothing is impossible
In one of my previous topics https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.48585536 I posted that it should be possible to grow your balance by almost 3800% in 1 year only by setting a 1% profit goal per day.

I got several replies and read in other topics that it is impossible to make consistent profits on a daily basis. I entirely disagree with that so I decided to take the challenge.

My General goal is to grow my 100$ balance to minimum 3,778$ in 365 trading days what is exactly the amount you can generate in 365 days with a 1% daily profit combined with a 100% compounding strategy.

What will I do?

-Today 22/12/2018 I deposited 0.027BTC (which was 100$ at time of deposit) to binance and this is the only deposit I have made on this account and will be the only deposit during the 365 day period.

- I will trade a period of 365 days and will practically only use the buy the dip strategy and only use 1 indicator, the Bollinger bands.

- I will trade exactly 365 days. So if I skip a day or multiple days because of for example holidays this days will not count. I will trade exactly 365 days

- I will post daily updates with my balance and trades.

- Goal on this account is to grow the USD fiat balance. In a week or so I will start the same strategy to grow my crypto (BTC) balance as well.

My goals

My daily goal is to generate 1% profits on my current balance that day.

My yearly goal is to let my Fiat balance grow with minimum 3,778%

To achieve this goal I will not withdraw a single penny during the entire year. I will use my 100% compounding strategy from day 1. Screenshot below show the general goal.

To make this a real challenge I want to launch a fun contest on this. The contest will be very simple.

how does the contest work?

First 50 that join the contest will have the opportunity to grab the prize.

To enter you need to reply with

- BTCtalk username
           - Achieve 3,778$ goal  -> reply yes or no
           - Estimation of what my trading balance will be after 365 days (fiat value!!!)

Example
           - quadspoker
           - YES
           - 5,000$  

You can view the participants list here -> https://1drv.ms/x/s!AnYAOd-LKvdvgwVcra5bjJKSORs6

Prize When goal isn't achieved
-> 25% of remaining balance will be for the person that replied NO and made the closest estimation of my balance after 365 days.

Prize when goal achieved
->If balance is between 3,778$ and 5,000$ 10% will be divided over all persons that replied YES and the one with the closest estimation receives an extra 250$
-> If balance is 5,000$+ 10% will be divided over all persons that replied YES and the one with the closest estimation receives an extra 10%

I posted in an earlier thread that me and my friends can offer this as a service to but we do not want to do that. But if people want to try the same challenge as we do we would be happy to create a chat group or FB group where we can connect and share our experiences, support each other and help other persons to achieve the goal.
Pages:
Jump to: