Pages:
Author

Topic: 365 day 100$ trading challenge. 135% profits in only 35 days!!!! - page 7. (Read 25054 times)

Activity: 1218
Merit: 534
Guess I'll try but it may be too late, enjoyed reading this thread a lot and seeing all the past trades

BTCtalk username  BitBustah
           - Achieve 3,778$ goal  -> yes
           - Estimation of what my trading balance will be after 365 days - 4220
Activity: 336
Merit: 252
Have you heard about Xena Exchange? It’s a next gen crypto exchange with a superior trading terminal, extremely low latency with 1 Mil orders per second passthrough, proprietary trading signals and a market barometer, giving you access to advanced market analytics and quality news feed on one page. Margin trading is coming next month with up to x100 leverage, along with perpetual contacts for top currencies. I highly recommend this exchange, made by professionals for professionals.
http://xena.exchange/about/terminal?utm_source=btt&utm_medium=mailing

And why would one use this exchange over an established exchange such as Binance that has millions of dollars in volume on a daily basis? The 1 million orders per second passthrough means nothing if there's next to no volume.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”
Its a nice challenge. It help keep people think of good things about bitcoin investments and not just the negative side of the coin like volatility and other things not so good. Anyway,  I may have problem with your idea though it seems really possible. The exchange that we have in my area had implemented higher transaction fees which I think that with just a percent increase would make me loose the gain. But I am as well positive about it so I think it is worth to try.
Activity: 784
Merit: 257
ONLY 9 DAYS LEFT to join the FREE competition attached to my 365 day challenge.

If you havent done yet, you still have 9 days to join the free competition.

How to join?

Reply in This thread with

- your btctalk username
- achieve goal YES/NO
- balance in USD at the end of the challenge

- your btctalk murondi
- achieve goal YES
- balance in 1000000 USD at the end of the challenge,

I don't expect too much, because the time is still too long, but I will take part in your competition.
Good luck
Activity: 1610
Merit: 507
Havent done any trading today. It was a very unpredictable day and I have spend some time with the family on this Sunday. Maybe im gonna take some positions this night and otherwise I will be back tomorrow.

Be careful, every coins in USDT pair is on the red candle because bitcoin down too deep this day. I am not sure that its a good idea to trade but if you still want to try, then you need to analyze deeply and I hope you can get a good coins to buy. Maybe I can give an advice to take a look on QTUM, IOTA, WAVES, LTC, NEO, and BNB.

Yeah I know. I am happy I didnt put any buy orders overnight. Would have been down a lot. I am just waiting until we dipped out and then enter the market again. I rather skip a day of trading than jumping in and keep crashing

I think we can see something in the next weeks since bitcoin still on the down or stagnant price. I check twice, that bitcoin cannot increase higher, and it's on the horizontal line, but I hope I am wrong.

And the daily trend still on the down and there is no signal to increase, but once again, I hope my prediction is wrong.

But the big question in my head, is bitcoin is going to down below than $3300 or even lower? We will see it later.
copper member
Activity: 168
Merit: 42
nothing is impossible
Havent done any trading today. It was a very unpredictable day and I have spend some time with the family on this Sunday. Maybe im gonna take some positions this night and otherwise I will be back tomorrow.

Be careful, every coins in USDT pair is on the red candle because bitcoin down too deep this day. I am not sure that its a good idea to trade but if you still want to try, then you need to analyze deeply and I hope you can get a good coins to buy. Maybe I can give an advice to take a look on QTUM, IOTA, WAVES, LTC, NEO, and BNB.

Yeah I know. I am happy I didnt put any buy orders overnight. Would have been down a lot. I am just waiting until we dipped out and then enter the market again. I rather skip a day of trading than jumping in and keep crashing

copper member
nothing is impossible
copper member
nothing is impossible
Day 27

Trades

Balance

Balance is over 190$ now. 3 more trading days for first month. Wonder if I can achieve to double my balance before the end of the month. Would be a nice extra achievement.  Grin
copper member
nothing is impossible
Good luck!

EVERMINT
YES
3335 USD

Added you to the spreadsheet. However I adjusted your reply in 'NO'. If the balance is below 3,778$ then goal is not achieved

QuadsPoker can you update my estimate to $13335 and the reply to YES.

Thanks!

ok I will
copper member
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Good luck!

EVERMINT
YES
3335 USD

Added you to the spreadsheet. However I adjusted your reply in 'NO'. If the balance is below 3,778$ then goal is not achieved

QuadsPoker can you update my estimate to $13335 and the reply to YES.

Thanks!
copper member
nothing is impossible
Good luck!

EVERMINT
YES
3335 USD

copper member
Activity: 13
Good luck!

EVERMINT
YES
3335 USD
@meskellil yes your in the competition as well.

@ophyrim im looking forward to but to know the result we still have to wait 340 days  Grin

BTW I am doing another challenge as well but then with gambling. In that challenge I give away BTC every week IF I AM IN PROFIT THAT WEEK

I hope you can stay focus on each challenge because both trading and gambling is a different thing. As long as you can manage your time, I am sure you can reach two goals every day. Still be careful because bitcoin now is down again, but I think it will bounce up again so there a chance for the altcoin to increase especially the altcoin pair usdt.
Activity: 25

@ophyrim im looking forward to but to know the result we still have to wait 340 days  Grin

BTW I am doing another challenge as well but then with gambling. In that challenge I give away BTC every week IF I AM IN PROFIT THAT WEEK

Did this second challenge started or not ?

And what do you mean by gambling ?

Thanks Smiley
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
I keep following this thread though i didnt join in betting  if may reach your goal or not but the way you perform your daily trade it is achievable good luck to you and i hope you can add some trading tils for newbie trader like me. This maybe a big jelp to us if you keep sharing your expertise and technique. Thank you.
copper member
nothing is impossible

Activity: 994
Merit: 391
Also, Ophyrim said $20,000 but the spreadsheet says $2000. Don't make the same mistake while trading. :-)

Thank you very much for your attention.  I didn't notice the mistake. By the way, I'm looking forward to the results of the competition. This is not going to be easy Smiley

Also, Ophyrim said $20,000 but the spreadsheet says $2000. Don't make the same mistake while trading. :-)

Thx for mentioning.  Will adjust the spreadsheet

Thank you for the correction. And good luck. You will need it Smiley. but "nothing is impossible"
Activity: 25
ONLY 9 DAYS LEFT to join the FREE competition attached to my 365 day challenge.

If you havent done yet, you still have 9 days to join the free competition.

How to join?

Reply in This thread with

- your btctalk username
- achieve goal YES/NO
- balance in USD at the end of the challenge

Can you confirm if I am in too Cheesy
The balance in USD was too low for my prediction Cheesy, Now I am sure you will get to your goal for sure.

Keep it up.
copper member
nothing is impossible
Day 26

post updated during the day when trades are made

Trades

A small trade which made me 0.5% profits in this trade

It were 2 silent days. Have been out of the house a lot for work related things, so I didn't have much time to trade. But well we still are well ahead of our schedule.
Our balance at this moment is 189.42$ or 0.05322166BTC

Pages:
Jump to: