Pages:
Author

Topic: 365 day 100$ trading challenge. 135% profits in only 35 days!!!! - page 4. (Read 25015 times)

copper member
Activity: 168
Merit: 42
nothing is impossible
You are the one who earns profits in Cryptocurrency because most investors fail to invest in it. It's like I spent $ 1,000 in Bitcoin when it was priced at $ 6000 a few months ago and now it has a much lower price than the price I invested.

I am not an investor. I am a trader. I am not making money in cryptocurrency by investing but I am making money by working (trading) in the crypto space.

Beside trading I have a hodl portfolio as well. But lot of investors get in the market and speculate if it will go up and down. And maybe like you are in loss. I am never in loss because I invest in crypto every week. Every week I have a fixed amount I use to purchase coins to add to my hodl portfolio. So I am winning all the time because I approach this holding in crypto and do not look at the fiat value unlike I do in my trading. My trading provides me my daily living and is my fulltime job. so with my trading I work on fiat value and goal is to increase this on a daily basis.
Activity: 672
Merit: 100
You are the one who earns profits in Cryptocurrency because most investors fail to invest in it. It's like I spent $ 1,000 in Bitcoin when it was priced at $ 6000 a few months ago and now it has a much lower price than the price I invested.
copper member
nothing is impossible
Day 35

trades

Balance

We keep crushing the charts. Another great. Previous 2/3 days we are waving the BTT/USDT pair and it is paying of seriously

copper member
nothing is impossible
100$ for trading is normal to make some profit from other kinds of raised funds because it depends on a altcoins if you are gonna pick those old coins or new coins to make the challenge begin.
That is truth.  Some altcoins will be able to get that for you.  The challenge can be achievable if we select the right coins especially those old coins that has good prospects.
The challenge is achievable since OP knows well what he's dealing on, being patient and have a good attitude towards any market conditions keeps
OP from its achieving status, having a great system and completely stick according to the plan will make a clear path to success, though sometimes
chances being trapped still possible as the market is too volatile.

Trying to figure out on how to follow OP's track using the same method ,still far from achieving knowledge that I need, Good luck buds.

thx bro.

I do not agree with what some guys are replying. They say I can succeed if I carefully choose the coin I am trading. I don't think they get the idea and do not understand how I am trading. It doesn't matter what coin to choose. I mostly switch between BTT, TRX and ADA but in fact I could pick any pair with a decent volume that I want.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
100$ for trading is normal to make some profit from other kinds of raised funds because it depends on a altcoins if you are gonna pick those old coins or new coins to make the challenge begin.
That is truth.  Some altcoins will be able to get that for you.  The challenge can be achievable if we select the right coins especially those old coins that has good prospects.
The challenge is achievable since OP knows well what he's dealing on, being patient and have a good attitude towards any market conditions keeps
OP from its achieving status, having a great system and completely stick according to the plan will make a clear path to success, though sometimes
chances being trapped still possible as the market is too volatile.

Trying to figure out on how to follow OP's track using the same method ,still far from achieving knowledge that I need, Good luck buds.
Activity: 882
Merit: 269
copper member
nothing is impossible
[...]I am trying Quad's plan and after 11 days, my account balance is down by 3%.

This guy just has the magic touch and experience too. None of his trades are losses?

What are you doing exactly? I ask because the strategy is sound. And as he also said, not all his trades turn into profit but most do...

The pseudo code for the algorithm of this strategy would look something like this:

WATCH DESIRED TRADING PAIR
   IF VALUE HITS LOWER BOLLINGER BAND
       AND THERE IS A BUY WALL
         THEN BUY THE COIN WITH A PART OF YOUR RESERVE
            ELSE DO NOTHING

IF BOUGHT COIN RAISES VALUE BY 0.3 [OR WHATEVER] % [MORE THAN YOUR COSTS] THEN SELL
   ELSE IF BOUGHT COIN DECREASE IN VALUE EVEN MORE
      THEN BUY MORE OF THE COIN WITH ANOTHER PART OF YOUR RESERVE

RETURN

Something like that @QuadsPoker?

Yes exactly,

I focus on one pair, mostly a pair with a lower value like for example BTT , ADA , TRX.
After that I just patiently wait until I notice that candles are moving to the lower Bollinger Band
When the candles hit the bollinger or break it then I put a buy order.
When a buy order gets hit I just put in sell orders. Buy value multiplied by a number from 0.005 up to 0.01. Then I will make a net profit between 0.4 and 1%.

But most important is not to go all in on 1 entry. Only use 5 to max 10% of your balance. You can get more in a trade as soon as you fully understand how it works. In this way you always have funds left. 85% of the times the candles bounce back up after touching or crossing the lower bollinger. But in some cases we get a (mini)crash, mostly after a bollinger squeeze. So always make sure you have funds left to enter multiple times more if the coin keeps dropping

Above steps can be done multiple times every single day.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1192
I don't believe in denial.
[...]I am trying Quad's plan and after 11 days, my account balance is down by 3%.

This guy just has the magic touch and experience too. None of his trades are losses?

What are you doing exactly? I ask because the strategy is sound. And as he also said, not all his trades turn into profit but most do...

The pseudo code for the algorithm of this strategy would look something like this:

WATCH DESIRED TRADING PAIR WITH LOW VALUE AND HIGH VOLUME

IF VALUE HITS LOWER BOLLINGER BAND
   AND THERE IS A BUY WALL
      THEN BUY THE COIN WITH A [5-10%] PART OF YOUR TOTAL BALANCE
         ELSE DO NOTHING

IF BOUGHT COIN RAISES VALUE BY 0.3 [OR WHATEVER] % [MORE THAN YOUR COSTS]
   THEN SELL
      ELSE IF BOUGHT COIN DECREASE IN VALUE EVEN MORE
         THEN BUY MORE OF THE COIN WITH ANOTHER [5-10%] PART OF YOUR TOTAL BALANCE

IF STILL TRADING
   THEN RETURN
       ELSE CLOSE ALL POSITIONS AND RETURN TO FIAT

END

Something like that @QuadsPoker?

EDIT: reworked the pseudo code to reflect QuadsPoker's comments above...
Activity: 318
Merit: 1
copper member
nothing is impossible
Day 34

Trades

Decided to trade a little on BTT/USDT. This pair is bumping like crazy. If you are careful and beside the bollingers keep an eye on buy and sell walls you can take multiple small profitable trades in a short timeframe

balance

copper member
nothing is impossible
I think all people can do what he did [...]

I am trying Quad's plan and after 11 days, my account balance is down by 3%.

Correct i have very few losing trades. Sometimes i have losing trades but they are covered with entries Made a lower levels.
copper member
nothing is impossible
Quads it looks like you are just placing one order at a time, and you wait for it to sell or clear, then you do another single trade?

You are not juggling multiple trades simultaneously, just watching one at a time?

I always focus on 1 pair and set multiple orders. Depending on how much orders get hit i have multiple open trades but i only trade at 1 pair at a time
Merit: 2
I think all people can do what he did [...]

I am trying Quad's plan and after 11 days, my account balance is down by 3%.

Quads it looks like you are just placing one order at a time, and you wait for it to sell or clear, then you do another single trade?

You are not juggling multiple trades simultaneously, just watching one at a time?
Activity: 882
Merit: 355
Duelbits
Damn really you can make it with 1% daily profit, i think cant sometime analisis about market we got the wrong predict about that. With a compound strategy i think this method cant bringing that.
copper member
nothing is impossible
How do you calculate your fees for trading? Do you add that to the 1%? Embarrassed

As discussed in PM I never calculate fees for a trade. I just multiply my entry price with 1.005 or 1.01 for 0.5 or 1% profits. Net it will be a little less cause of fees get deducted but I do not waste any time on calculating fees
How do you calculate your fees for trading? Do you add that to the 1%? Embarrassed
copper member
nothing is impossible
What candle-interval are you using when applying your BBs?

For my daytrading i use candle interval of maximum 5 minutes
Activity: 22
Merit: 7
What candle-interval are you using when applying your BBs?
copper member
nothing is impossible
Day 33

Trades

calling it a day. Again crushed my daily 1% goal and made 4.5$ profits on a 220$ balance.

Balance

Pages:
Jump to: