Pages:
Author

Topic: Ф365Coin - Your daily currency. ★0% Premine★ SHA3 Keccak Poll Added! - page 57. (Read 148465 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust
I'll keep an eye on that table. keccak ..hmmm .. not impressed

can i ask.. why not?  you prefer scrypt-N?

otherwise you can always check the coin calender as there are about 8-14 scrypt coins launched per week. 

Nothing really special on this. You can have a clone in an instant ...
The community , the brain  , the team behind , that's not that easy to replicate.

so make a clone?  let me ask.. what is this a clone of?  0% premine, set # of coin / day, low # coin , etc.. you think this should get tossed in recyle bin? 

I was saying that as long as the coins are open source , the specs are not important.
Anyone can replicate the coin 1 day after it's launch

So , just because this coin is sha3 , this alone is not making it that attractive.
It's what behind the coin that i'm interested in.
Activity: 315
Merit: 100

otherwise you can always check the coin calender as there are about 8-14 scrypt coins launched per week. 

The community , the brain  , the team behind , that's not that easy to replicate.

so make a clone?  let me ask.. what is this a clone of?  0% premine, set # of coin / day, low # coin , etc.. you think this should get tossed in recyle bin? 
Activity: 168
REAP WHAT YOU SOW I'm a big fish
Personally, I got NVIDIAs recently, after several hours, it's the only thing I could do.May someone help me with it ? I think I can try the scrypt JANE or N factor, is it true ?
in defi we trust

Activity: 71
Merit: 10
Everything fixed over at MINEPOOL365.

Please let me know if your withdrawals haven't gone through. Smiley
in defi we trust
I'm out looking for some new coins to diversify my stash , anything interesting about to happen with this one?

Yup the surprise,  Cheesy If you read the thread you'll be able to judge this coin's ascension on Mintpal voting list. I went here because it was keccak.

I'm out looking for some new coins to diversify my stash , anything interesting about to happen with this one?

Yup the surprise,  Cheesy If you read the thread you'll be able to judge this coin's ascension on Mintpal voting list. I went here because it was keccak.
in defi we trust
Don't think of it as 0.00001000 then.. think of it as 1000 if it helps you come to terms with how the coin works.  Grin
Grin
where are we listed?

Here but it's a dead place: https://pmtocoins.com/dashboard.php?page=home&market=47

Where are we truly listed ? : https://www.mintpal.com/voting    sign up and vote 5 times each time you can by hour. This is a safe place with serious tradings.

It's just a small part of coins I have. Want to cover an energy costs.
All the rest are waiting for a right price  Smiley
Oh yeah, I totally understand, actually I think it's a good price, but on the dead place it's incredibly low cost, I've read it was a risky place.

Not to be an ass but even Microsoft is terminating support for windows XP I believe its time for an upgrade. Looking at that error and a quick google search seems to be just a problem with windows XP.
I retried on W7, it's out of sync forever.

Guys and if we implement a 365/BTC market on the official site ?
an own market
https://www.mintpal.com/voting  Cheesy

365coin, are you a person or a team ?
I would prefer to be moving around whole coins than .00001 of a coin.  I don't see the popularity of these fake scarcity coins.

there's plenty of full coins out there you can purchase with a single satoshi.  enjoy!
Activity: 224
Shitcoin Maximalist
I would prefer to be moving around whole coins than .00001 of a coin.  I don't see the popularity of these fake scarcity coins.

Don't think of it as 0.00001000 then.. think of it as 1000 if it helps you come to terms with how the coin works.  Grin
Activity: 126
Activity: 182
Activity: 146
Price is very low... Sad

Agree!
I think the right price is 30BTC at least.
So those who buys now for 10BTC will make a pretty good profit.

And you sell at 5 ? .... Nice technique for selling, to tell it worth a lot ..
It's just a small part of coins I have. Want to cover an energy costs.
All the rest are waiting for a right price  Smiley
Activity: 98
Guys and if we implement a 365/BTC market on the official site ?
an own market
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
I am trying to install the Windows wallet but I get the following error. Any idea why?

@Dev,

Any chance of seeing a Mac wallet? Thanks

SAME PROBLEM, NOBODY ANSWERED ME, THAT'S WHY I VOTE ON MINTPAL EVERY HOUR, to get a wallet. On XP that told me that, on W7 it opened but didn't sync.. So well, vote on mintpal ..  Roll Eyes

Damn, this is going to a problem now  Angry

Not to be an ass but even Microsoft is terminating support for windows XP I believe its time for an upgrade. Looking at that error and a quick google search seems to be just a problem with windows XP.

As for the OSX wallet, would love to provide such a thing but as I do not own a mac... I had to resort to setting up a VM with OSX, and that is pretty slow going right now.

Thanks for the reply. So it means that I can't do anything with XP now? I am on a Mac with XP in my parallels. I hardly use XP and don't want to move to W7 :-(

OS wallet would be the ultimate solution  Tongue Tongue

As for the OSX wallet, would love to provide such a thing but as I do not own a mac... I had to resort to setting up a VM with OSX, and that is pretty slow going right now.

Ok cool, I'll try again on W7, are you voting on mintpal to support your coin ?   Cheesy
Activity: 71
MINEPOOL365

Instead of informing people individually I thought I'd just post here. Your coins are not lost on minepool365! It's just a problem with crons but I don't currently have easy access to the pool as I'm not near a computer. I've tried to run then so hopefully it worked otherwise I'll do it when I get back.

Sorry for the inconvenience but everything is fine.

EDIT: Now fixed.
Activity: 112
I am trying to install the Windows wallet but I get the following error. Any idea why?

@Dev,

Any chance of seeing a Mac wallet? Thanks

SAME PROBLEM, NOBODY ANSWERED ME, THAT'S WHY I VOTE ON MINTPAL EVERY HOUR, to get a wallet. On XP that told me that, on W7 it opened but didn't sync.. So well, vote on mintpal ..  Roll Eyes

Damn, this is going to a problem now  Angry

Pages:
Jump to: