Pages:
Author

Topic: Ф365Coin - Your daily currency. ★0% Premine★ SHA3 Keccak Poll Added! - page 61. (Read 148465 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
It's an open forum dude...

Yes indeed, cryptos dedicated to be precise, sure you'll found a place for that on the off topic area of this wonderful OPEN forum.

Close mindedly yours.
Activity: 168
REAP WHAT YOU SOW I'm a big fish
When we'll be listed above corgi coins on mintpal, we'll be able to claim 365 is a beginning serious currency  Wink
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Further remarks:

Just a few interesting points for anyone intrigued by this approach. Given the Virgo ascendant the planetary ruler of this chart is Mercury, the wing-footed god of commerce and communication. Virgo, as an earth sign, denotes a high level of practicality and skill in the worldly realm. The ascendant also reflects the moment of birth, and those who were present for the launch recall the bumpy ride of those first few hours. This is reflected in the chart by the Saturn 'square' (90-degree relationship) to Mercury. This is not a negative, but merely suggest that extra work was involved in the birthing process. It was actually very revealing of the dev-team's earnestness and competence how they stayed on top of the whole situation and acted swiftly to bring everything into line.

Well well...can you please let's stars stuff out of this topic?. Thanks, or i'll have to take out my tin foil hat.

It's an open forum dude, and not everyone is as rigid-minded as you - try to remember that. Anyone is free to read on past the post or ignore my contributions categorically. Some may indeed find this material interesting. It is intended for them, not you.
Activity: 238
Further remarks:

Just a few interesting points for anyone intrigued by this approach. .

Well well...can you please let the stars stuff out of that thread?. Thanks, or i'll have to take out my tin foil hat.
oh ffs, star charts?

I am out.
Activity: 266
I just voted us past those "EquestrianBit" bastards..   Cheesy

Grin We're so far on mintpal I hope 365 community understand voting on an excellent reputation exchange bring value to the coin, and that help me to get a functional wallet  Cheesy

I noticed the equestrianthings, and was checkink the long list above 365, there are funny things. OTE fellows, we can't keep under a coin named failcoin and others ..
Activity: 315
I just voted us past those "EquestrianBit" bastards..   Cheesy
Activity: 245
Im not sure guys if you noticed but... we are able to sell time! thats pretty damn epic:D its like this movie https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fdadZ_KrZVw

What's that? I cannot open this from work :p
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
www.newcointrade.com

If you are interested to participate in the test of our online customer service system, please contact me.

--NCT team
Activity: 132
Im not sure guys if you noticed but... we are able to sell time! thats pretty damn epic:D its like this movie https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fdadZ_KrZVw
Activity: 146
WTS 0,02 365. Pm me with offers.
Can help maybe  Wink :

I like the left one Cool

Yess, keep mining this coin; saves me a ton of money on my electrical bill! 645Watt 4x280x @1250Mhash
Also, keep voting mintpal! I see we're making real progress there Cheesy
Activity: 315
I voted and will keep voting..  Mining it up as fast as I can.. I want 1 full 365!

I admit, I bounced my miners around a bit after launch day.. but I'm back.
Activity: 182
True Flip ICO: 28 of June 2017
I give 5 votes / hour on mintpal to get a wallet ...

I'm very happy to read this

+1

I'm very happy to read this

Really I need a wallet, so that's what I do, 10 times a day.  Wink
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
i'm voted @ mintpal
http://prntscr.com/30c7yz

I have bought some coin 365 @ PMtocoins
rate 5-6 btc coin and hope it will someday be expensive....
I believe this coin above the price 100btc
Pages:
Jump to: