Pages:
Author

Topic: Ф365Coin - Your daily currency. ★0% Premine★ SHA3 Keccak Poll Added! - page 71. (Read 148465 times)

Activity: 45
Merit: 0
selling at 50 btc.. really stupid

Who the fuck will buy that shit for $100???
Activity: 148
Merit: 100
http://365.sumpool.com  Linux wallet   updated  v0.9 success

It is working
Activity: 154
Same thing as it was with 42 coin. It's amazing how long it takes some pool owners to adjust payout transaction fees to correct level.

Please note: a 0.1 365C transaction will apply when processing "On-Demand" manual payments. WTF!!!  Angry
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
selling at 50 btc.. really stupid
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Wallet no syncing, anyone got nodes?

http://pastebin.com/1aNnwq79

And looks like youb can add to that, addnode=erebor.dwarfpool.com
How is the Dwarf doing. I was kinda liking the dwarf until shit went awry. Safe to come back yet?
And are both moria and erebor ddos-free atm?
How is the Dwarf doing. I was kinda liking the dwarf until shit went awry. Safe to come back yet?
Activity: 75
Why are okaypool (0.00000010) and hash-now (0.00000050) charging TX fees when transactions below 1 365 are free?

Code:
Min transaction fee: 0.00000050 (TX under 1 attracts no fee)
Activity: 280
@ http://minepool365.cloudapp.net

My account is locker. I woke up and I got the following message:

Unable to login: Account locked. Please Check your Email for instructions to unlock.

but there is no email in my mailbox/spam.

I tried to reset my password but I can't see any email in my mailbox/spam. I tried to contact you via the website but I get the following error message, so I am contacting you here There was a problem sending your message. Please try again.

Thanks

PM me for details

Activity: 140
Password for the wallet ?

This will be released at time of launch.

T MINUS 4 HOURS

Exchanges
We're in discussion with a number of exchanges and hope to be listed close to launch.

Any news?

We're not rushing things with regard to exchanges, we've seen a few times in recent days what can happen to the value of coins which are listed from the get go.

It's your call, but I think that effect is for coins with 50k block rewards and a million coins to dump. I think rare coins have the opposite effect, but I guess should wait until there is more than 1 coin on market before putting up on an exchange.  Grin

well i think 365Coin should have stayed with the plan not rushing to an exhange ....

Every coin has to enter at a certain price. There is a combined total of less than 1 coin in the wild at the moment, let's see if the price jumps or falls...

sure, however i would prefer if new coins would be traded only about 1 week after launch or so.

I hate this: "ohh lets mine this new coin for 24 hours, dump it and go to the next new coin"  mentality.

only my 2 cents ....

edit: no panic here Smiley.
Activity: 196
We're all good at something, no1's good for nothin

T MINUS 4 HOURS

Exchanges
We're in discussion with a number of exchanges and hope to be listed close to launch.

Any news?

We're not rushing things with regard to exchanges, we've seen a few times in recent days what can happen to the value of coins which are listed from the get go.

It's your call, but I think that effect is for coins with 50k block rewards and a million coins to dump. I think rare coins have the opposite effect, but I guess should wait until there is more than 1 coin on market before putting up on an exchange.  Grin

well i think 365Coin should have stayed with the plan not rushing to an exhange ....

Every coin has to enter at a certain price. There is a combined total of less than 1 coin in the wild at the moment, let's see if the price jumps or falls...

imho: there is nothing to see... the price will drop hard, cause ppl panic when see the price going down and sell against any low buy order in place

All that panic over 0.00016375 BTC? If they really want to give it up that cheap, let them, then they will have no more. Then price goes up and they're like F*CK!
Activity: 300

T MINUS 4 HOURS

Exchanges

Any news?

It's your call, but I think that effect is for coins with 50k block rewards and a million coins to dump. I think rare coins have the opposite effect, but I guess should wait until there is more than 1 coin on market before putting up on an exchange.  Grin

imho: there is nothing to see... the price will drop hard, cause ppl panic when see the price going down and sell against any low buy order in place
Activity: 196
We're all good at something, no1's good for nothin

T MINUS 4 HOURS

Exchanges

Any news?

T MINUS 4 HOURS

Exchanges

Any news?

Activity: 98
Thanks dev !
BAD launch
missed some coins don't know where
missed some mining during the night

people are undervalueing this coin
really really bad
Activity: 300
Who are the idiots selling at 200? Seems like that's really undervaluing it to me..

Recently executed transactions Recent first
Time                          Price                    Quantity            Total(BTC)
09-03-14-03:04:30    1.00000000    0.00016375    0.00016375
 Huh

told you, you should not put the coin on market so soon.
the price will go much lower as usual... at the end no one will mine cause it will not be profitable anymore...
nvm, maybe other keccak coin will make it Wink
Who are the idiots selling at 200? Seems like that's really undervaluing it to me..

Recently executed transactions Recent first
Time                          Price                    Quantity            Total(BTC)
09-03-14-03:04:30    1.00000000    0.00016375    0.00016375
 Huh
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
Pages:
Jump to: