Pages:
Author

Topic: Ф365Coin - Your daily currency. ★0% Premine★ SHA3 Keccak Poll Added! - page 70. (Read 148465 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 250
I am a meat Popsicle
we need a big exchange
We do not need any exchange atm, the coin needs purpose first and promotion ect, exchange should come last.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
http://365.sumpool.com  Linux wallet   updated  v0.9 success

It is working

Please, correct the payout transaction fees.
Activity: 518
I am a meat Popsicle
Password for the wallet ?

This will be released at time of launch.

T MINUS 4 HOURS

Exchanges
We're in discussion with a number of exchanges and hope to be listed close to launch.

Any news?

We're not rushing things with regard to exchanges, we've seen a few times in recent days what can happen to the value of coins which are listed from the get go.

It's your call, but I think that effect is for coins with 50k block rewards and a million coins to dump. I think rare coins have the opposite effect, but I guess should wait until there is more than 1 coin on market before putting up on an exchange.  Grin

well i think 365Coin should have stayed with the plan not rushing to an exhange ....

Every coin has to enter at a certain price. There is a combined total of less than 1 coin in the wild at the moment, let's see if the price jumps or falls...

imho: there is nothing to see... the price will drop hard, cause ppl panic when see the price going down and sell against any low buy order in place

All that panic over 0.00016375 BTC? If they really want to give it up that cheap, let them, then they will have no more. Then price goes up and they're like F*CK!
You need to shutup. Ignored!
Activity: 53
Merit: 0

Join and mine with us on dedicated server
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
www.newcointrade.com
Today we have open the BTC market.
Compiling 365 wallet, and will open 365/BTC market soon..
Activity: 98
i've 0.00365 unconfirmed on my wallet not listed on transactions.. why ?

Dudes.  Is this your first wallet?  Every QT-based wallet I've seen has the alt coin abbreviation to the right of the amount in the overview page.  x.xxxxxx MAX, x.xxxxx LTC, x.xxxxx PTS, x.xxxxx 365, and so on.
Activity: 266

Yeah I think we all had that from the beginning.
Activity: 71
ANYONE WITH MINEPOOL PROBLEMS SEND ME A PM.

I HAVE BEEN AFK, SORRY.

EDIT:
http://minepool365.cloudapp.net
All locked accounts have been unlocked.
Sorry for the inconvenience.
Activity: 146
WTS 0.0035 365 for 0,7BTC.
pm me with offers.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Indeed, coin and so barely barely poking through little by little. If to sell it makes no sense it майнить. and we need big exchange
Activity: 322
Don't sell the coin under 200.0, It will kill the coin. Dev should also get us listed on crypto-rush!
Activity: 195
@ http://minepool365.cloudapp.net

My account is locker. I woke up and I got the following message:

Unable to login: Account locked. Please Check your Email for instructions to unlock.

but there is no email in my mailbox/spam.

I tried to reset my password but I can't see any email in my mailbox/spam. I tried to contact you via the website but I get the following error message, so I am contacting you here There was a problem sending your message. Please try again.
Thanks
PM me for details
Me too
Activity: 625
Merit: 500
selling at 50 btc.. really stupid

Just buy it. You'll be rich.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
we need a big exchange

No we don't. Minus a few exceptions, coins are insta-tanking on these zero-day exchanges.

exactly, insta-dumping as started already, very few coins will survive this and i don't think 365 is one of them
Activity: 378
we need a big exchange

No we don't. Minus a few exceptions, coins are insta-tanking on these zero-day exchanges.

Activity: 350
wts 0.00168615   365coin  pm  your offer.
we need a big exchange
at this point why don't you give away for free ?
cheaper not?
Pages:
Jump to: