Pages:
Author

Topic: 3.75% of Americans ready to invest in ICO? - page 6. (Read 764 times)

Activity: 1260
Merit: 505
Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars
It is true that most investors are interested in ICO because of the large profits that it brings, but with this bear market, it is difficult to attract them, as well as their willingness to invest in ICO.

ICO will be back but better than before. Not that they are gone, but with smarter investors. Binance is helping ICO to shine a bit again
What Binance does is just a manipulation. All this is done to increase the cost of a BNB token.
Activity: 89
Merit: 0
It is true that most investors are interested in ICO because of the large profits that it brings, but with this bear market, it is difficult to attract them, as well as their willingness to invest in ICO.

ICO will be back but better than before. Not that they are gone, but with smarter investors. Binance is helping ICO to shine a bit again
of course you would expect such fabricated results from a website that its whole existence purpose is to advertise ICOs and live off of them! otherwise such stats would have been closer to reality 2 years ago where the ICO hype was still ongoing not like now that it is already dead and gone. nowadays people either don't know what ICOs are or if they know about them they also know how scammy they are.

The survey is not made by InitialCoinList.com but by https://lendedu.com/

Also, have you seen binance launchpad?

The ICO hype was the same as the crypto hype in general.. The current slowdown is no different than the current global cryptocurrency state..

ICO is not dead and it won't be for a while.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032
All I know is that I know nothing.
of course you would expect such fabricated results from a website that its whole existence purpose is to advertise ICOs and live off of them! otherwise such stats would have been closer to reality 2 years ago where the ICO hype was still ongoing not like now that it is already dead and gone. nowadays people either don't know what ICOs are or if they know about them they also know how scammy they are.
Damn it. A lot of persons are there. I think there has a lot of corner for a good idea to be funded through ICO. The only problem now is the scam ICO. We should get out if it.

I think most of the investors now are more careful about the ICO they choose when investing. 2017 was a crazy year where everything was just flying.. 2018 gave us a good reminder of what kind of market we are dealing with. Time to be smarter...

Scammers will always be around. If there is million or billion of $ being moved, someone will try to grab it one way or an other.
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 2012
Marketing Campaign Manager |Telegram ID- @LT_Mouse
Damn it. A lot of persons are there. I think there has a lot of corner for a good idea to be funded through ICO. The only problem now is the scam ICO. We should get out if it.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 12
Vietnamese Translator™ https://goo.gl/7inMji
Activity: 658
Merit: 11
It should be understood that such surveys should be done among the target audience. I think most people in the stock and financial markets know about ICO. It would be nice to know what their opinion.
Activity: 280
Merit: 14
Americans are not the most widely users of cryptocurrency it's has a bit of ban in the US and most ico project put some restrictions to US citizens so am not so amazed by that statistics
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
If so, then I think that global financial institutions will not be happy to have such opportunities. I think that now the SEC is considering many options in order to be able to regulate. After that, there will be an opportunity to really legalize cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 736
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
Only 3.7 percent. We need to work on this number to get more investment. Also in large countries like Russia, enlightenment is also not higher than 3%.
It will probably go up..
Activity: 770
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
when some kind of regulation of the ICO market by the government appears, the numbers will be completely different.
LendEDU survey:

25% of Americans know about ICOs

15% of them plan to make investment via ICOs!

15% of 25%= Around 3.75%

https://www.initialcoinlist.com/how-do-americans-feel-about-icos/
Pages:
Jump to: