Pages:
Author

Topic: 400$ was the top - page 6. (Read 20489 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 500
April 21, 2016, 02:10:48 AM
$400 will be not the top, the value will be higher soon and that would be good for the most people who are waiting for a price increase but it can takes also a long time.
You must also know that the halving will come and that can be good for the value of Bitcoin.

this topic is old, so if you check the date it has started you will see that $400 was kind of the top by that time and went down and back up above $400 once after that.
but at this time, no it is not the top it is the bottom and we are already headed to another top probably $500

Well i disagree. The top could be 500 but maybe we are at the top already and from there either the price
will stabilize or go down again. Remember it is bitcoin.

The bitcoin price will stabilise around $500 in June before the halving. Then it will be pumped to $800.

why 800 and not 700? I think there's much resistance at 700, and if that breaks, 800 is likely to break too.

I think there is no fundamental difference between 700 and 800. For the big whales, they can manipulate it easily.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1005
April 19, 2016, 07:12:24 PM
$400 will be not the top, the value will be higher soon and that would be good for the most people who are waiting for a price increase but it can takes also a long time.
You must also know that the halving will come and that can be good for the value of Bitcoin.

this topic is old, so if you check the date it has started you will see that $400 was kind of the top by that time and went down and back up above $400 once after that.
but at this time, no it is not the top it is the bottom and we are already headed to another top probably $500

Well i disagree. The top could be 500 but maybe we are at the top already and from there either the price

The bitcoin price will stabilise around $500 in June before the halving. Then it will be pumped to $800.

why 800 and not 700? I think there's much resistance at 700, and if that breaks, 800 is likely to break too.
Activity: 201
Merit: 102
April 19, 2016, 04:34:11 PM

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
April 16, 2016, 11:36:12 AM

Activity: 1456
Merit: 578
HODLing is an art, not just a word...
April 16, 2016, 11:19:07 AM

legendary
Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
April 16, 2016, 11:03:51 AM

I have different opinion. The $400 is the bottom. The price rise is quite slow at the moment. So there will be no pump and dump.

The price rise is quite low at the moment, but the price at the moment is the good to give some increased profit than the price by the starting of the year.
April 16, 2016, 10:56:29 AM

I have different opinion. The $400 is the bottom. The price rise is quite slow at the moment. So there will be no pump and dump.
Activity: 364
April 15, 2016, 04:45:27 AM
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091
April 14, 2016, 07:21:11 PM
400 will be not that top, the value is now indeed stable and that is not that good now for the most people who already have Bitcoins and are waiting for a good price increase.
But I think that the value will be higher later in the years so it needs time to sell it.

The price is above 400 and in my estimation it will go over 500 in a few weeks. Momentum is building and with the world in a financial mess/ crisis. It's the right time for bitcoin to shine.
Patience, my friends.. patience.

I can't see the price reach $500 in just a few weeks. I think we'll see the price hit $500 for the first time this year in the month June. Not before that month, which means we need a lil bit more patience.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
April 14, 2016, 07:16:56 PM
400 will be not that top, the value is now indeed stable and that is not that good now for the most people who already have Bitcoins and are waiting for a good price increase.
But I think that the value will be higher later in the years so it needs time to sell it.
The value of Bitcoin is basically forced towards an upward swing, considering that it becomes constantly and more increasingly scarce.

If you want to sell it for its maximum value, check back at 2140 and then dump.
Activity: 406
April 14, 2016, 06:20:40 PM

The price is above 400 and in my estimation it will go over 500 in a few weeks. Momentum is building and with the world in a financial mess/ crisis. It's the right time for bitcoin to shine.
Patience, my friends.. patience.
Activity: 271
April 14, 2016, 02:44:33 PM
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1106
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
April 14, 2016, 02:06:20 PM
$400 was the top last year. But not any more. It is the bottom of recent trading range. The price will be higher in the future.

The $400 level has been tested several times as it was not broken. So I can say that $400 is the medium bottom.

That is true. The bitcoin price has been consistently over $400 for a few months now. So it will go up soon.
Yeah your right guys but this coming months i think the price of bitcoin will increase more plus more investor are buying nearly halving and after halving the price should be double or around 600-800 price.. and i think it will happen august to september..
Yeah I agree with you friends, I think $400 will be the medium range as for last one month the price was fluctuating around this level, but in the next upcoming months we can expect above $700, most probably more than this..
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 3011
BTC price road to $80k
April 14, 2016, 09:23:23 AM
$400 was the top last year. But not any more. It is the bottom of recent trading range. The price will be higher in the future.

The $400 level has been tested several times as it was not broken. So I can say that $400 is the medium bottom.

That is true. The bitcoin price has been consistently over $400 for a few months now. So it will go up soon.
Yeah your right guys but this coming months i think the price of bitcoin will increase more plus more investor are buying nearly halving and after halving the price should be double or around 600-800 price.. and i think it will happen august to september..
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1007
Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)
April 14, 2016, 09:19:25 AM

400 is the pressure zone but not the real price of btc which should be above 700
Activity: 357
April 14, 2016, 09:17:05 AM

April 07, 2016, 08:25:22 AM

Activity: 67
Merit: 10
BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure
April 05, 2016, 05:21:25 AM
Activity: 266
April 02, 2016, 12:49:29 AM
$400 was not the top that time..it go higher before the christmas holidays..So probably that's a good lesson not to sell coins when we see it dipping, instead, take advantage of the drop and buy new coins and stock it for price increase...We all should know that price of bitcoin is volatile...It increases and drop from time to time, it's just that it is unpredictable when...
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
April 01, 2016, 10:25:40 AM
price is slightly decreasing but seems stable... I hope a +10% in this month of Avril!

I think the medium of the bitcoin price in April will be around $450. It was around $420 in March. We have more information about block size increase this month.
Pages:
Jump to: