Pages:
Author

Topic: 400$ was the top - page 7. (Read 20489 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 257
March 30, 2016, 05:24:22 PM
price is slightly decreasing but seems stable... I hope a +10% in this month of Avril!
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
March 30, 2016, 05:21:27 PM
I must admit i love this game you can earn some money and you are still in all this.
Only all this need much time, i hope it will worth it soon.

price will rise in the near future. It has consolidated for some time. It is time to rise big..
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
March 30, 2016, 02:32:28 PM
I must admit i love this game you can earn some money and you are still in all this.
Only all this need much time, i hope it will worth it soon.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
March 28, 2016, 03:52:53 AM
Maybe we can see 300$ again? After that we could see 600$ as highest price in this year,
i think this is possible because whales are in control of everything.

The top or bottom has not yet been reach. The market is manipulated and they are not done. Expect some heavy price swings this coming month.
If we are stable at a price for a month, the market will have find it's new price. My guess that price is 480 usd.
Activity: 700
Merit: 501
March 27, 2016, 09:48:12 PM
So far this month, the price is above $400. So it is quite good.

we are stable at $400 above more than 1 month i think it's good for buying now, the price very slow to move up, i think we can see the bitcoin price will increase each month, slow but sure.
Activity: 85
March 27, 2016, 04:01:34 PM
Maybe we can see 300$ again? After that we could see 600$ as highest price in this year,
i think this is possible because whales are in control of everything.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091
March 27, 2016, 01:57:34 PM
$400 seems to be the initial price for the growth. By the coming months will grow in a stable manner and might circulate around $450 for few days.

Yeah, Arguably that $400 is only the floor instead of the top.

For now it's the floor, but we have seen the price go up and people get excited and come up with insanely high predictions, and after a while the price comes back down and people will get disappointed. Everything above $400 is a good price for now.
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
March 27, 2016, 01:32:50 PM
$400 seems to be the initial price for the growth. By the coming months will grow in a stable manner and might circulate around $450 for few days.

Yeah, Arguably that $400 is only the floor instead of the top.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
March 27, 2016, 11:19:31 AM
It is not the top, you can see now that it is rising very slowly and also a bit stable, why are people so negative about Bitcoin ?
We all know that you want to make some profit fast, everyone wants that but it needs some time to rise.
legendary
Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
March 27, 2016, 06:24:58 AM
global moderator
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1179
While my guitar gently weeps!!!
March 27, 2016, 01:38:54 AM

This thread was done last December,This were the days when the bitcoin is regaining and starting to climb the price up to $400 from its fall from $500 going down to $300+.. So I guess the OP didn't expect that the price would still go higher..
Activity: 313
March 26, 2016, 10:09:43 AM
The strong support is $350 at the moment. It was not broken in the last month. Next month, the support will be $400.
The $350 support has been recently substituted with $415 support. It was previously a resistance line that now should be a solid support. The first test has been passed positively and the correction stopped just before that line.

That could be true. But $400 could still be tested. Maybe in a few months, the $415 will be the iron bottom.

Even if the price drops below $400, it will be a short period, maybe less than a few days, then the price will come up.
Yes indeed. The price will always change and we all think that it will rise in the future and that will be very good.
I hope that more people will use Bitcoin and that they can have also some profit. And we must also make Bitcoin more popular.

If the bitcoin is useful and people can use it to buy things, the price will rise. At the moment, there are not many shops accept it.

If you look globally, then indeed, more shops can accept Bitcoin. But there are more than 100,000 merchants accepting Bitcoin as form of payment. Quite impressive, isn't it? It will only increase throughout the years.

Unfortunately a lot of these merchants do not do a lot of business, you need to have major retailers and people who are willing to use the coin in the first place for Bitcoin to grow.
Thats like saying that there are 3 million retailers but no users
Activity: 357
March 26, 2016, 09:03:27 AM
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Pollak
March 10, 2016, 09:33:00 AM
It will be of course not the top. It will be more worth later and that is very good. But you dont know when it will happen.
But just wait and see for what is going to happen. The halving is also coming so that is pretty good.
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427
March 10, 2016, 04:51:50 AM
The strong support is $350 at the moment. It was not broken in the last month. Next month, the support will be $400.
The $350 support has been recently substituted with $415 support. It was previously a resistance line that now should be a solid support. The first test has been passed positively and the correction stopped just before that line.

That could be true. But $400 could still be tested. Maybe in a few months, the $415 will be the iron bottom.

Even if the price drops below $400, it will be a short period, maybe less than a few days, then the price will come up.
Yes indeed. The price will always change and we all think that it will rise in the future and that will be very good.
I hope that more people will use Bitcoin and that they can have also some profit. And we must also make Bitcoin more popular.

If the bitcoin is useful and people can use it to buy things, the price will rise. At the moment, there are not many shops accept it.

If you look globally, then indeed, more shops can accept Bitcoin. But there are more than 100,000 merchants accepting Bitcoin as form of payment. Quite impressive, isn't it? It will only increase throughout the years.
Activity: 201
Merit: 102
March 10, 2016, 04:15:39 AM

Activity: 308
March 07, 2016, 10:32:27 AM

uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
cryptojunk bag holder
March 07, 2016, 06:50:35 AM
I should eat my predcitor's hat now. $415 has been broken and thus we are back to the old horizontal channel we had established back in the early January. $350 is the solid bottom, $415 is the upper band.
The breakout above $415 was a false breakout.

Activity: 112
March 06, 2016, 12:19:31 AM
Current prices are declining. but still above 400USD. there are still many opportunities to continue ascending. bitcoin prices will peak towards halving.

Well seems that the price is coming up now and its stabilizing...
The hype was funny and it even has a spam here...
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
March 06, 2016, 12:03:56 AM
Current prices are declining. but still above 400USD. there are still many opportunities to continue ascending. bitcoin prices will peak towards halving.
Pages:
Jump to: