Pages:
Author

Topic: 400 will not hold - page 12. (Read 17556 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
February 10, 2016, 10:12:15 AM
oh no bitcoin have already down than 400, being confused whether to sell or not, never thought the dump will be like this hard. Huh

I should not sell your bitcoins, the bitcoin has a bright future a head and its also that the halving is coming. I think you have to wait till it start raising and than sell your coins.
Activity: 476
February 10, 2016, 10:07:14 AM
Of course, the 400 will not stand.

I just think it will rise later.

Because the price is very low and people go shopping I think massively.
Activity: 672
February 10, 2016, 08:43:29 AM
now it becomes a reality, 400 not survive, now has $ 390 price bitcoin> for the BTC, I hope this does not last long and prices returned to $ 400  Sad

The price of the 400 didn't hold but the price will increase again.
I'm really sure about it so we have to be patient for the time comes.

I am quite sure the price will rise again. But other coins are rising quite fast. Ethereum is an example, Fatcom is another.
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
February 10, 2016, 08:33:54 AM
Of course there will be a change. I think the price now I find already quite low and many people find it too low. But they must realize that it can later be worth much.
People need patience and they should just wait quietly.

right now the price isn't really that low. if it was, then people would buy up and make the price go higher. if the price falls back to very low $300's, then you can consider the price to be low.

there won't be "good news" soon so the price can't go higher; only if the exchangers have no other interests and they will put the bots at work. Smiley

good news doesn't affect the price anymore as it used to do a few years back. we need a large buyer to buy up the price and make it go $20 higher and people might do the rest of the work. but that also counts for when a large player dumps a lot coins. then others will panic dump as result.
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
February 10, 2016, 08:27:04 AM
now it becomes a reality, 400 not survive, now has $ 390 price bitcoin> for the BTC, I hope this does not last long and prices returned to $ 400  Sad

The price of the 400 didn't hold but the price will increase again.
I'm really sure about it so we have to be patient for the time comes.
Activity: 406
February 10, 2016, 05:32:10 AM
Right now i'm expecting spike to 400$, and consolidation around 390.
I feel it in my guts..Dump did not occur so we're goin up!

I do not think this will happen on this time.
I think the price will be the same for a month.
I think that the price will even be the same before the halving is coming.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
February 10, 2016, 05:21:57 AM
Right now i'm expecting spike to 400$, and consolidation around 390.
I feel it in my guts..Dump did not occur so we're goin up!
Activity: 924
February 09, 2016, 11:35:29 PM
It's consolidating, support will give up some time in the future but we still have another long squeeze to go through in the next few days, after that get ready to buy lower Wink
February 09, 2016, 09:21:07 AM
Price movements every time are smaller.
We can expect major pump or dump again , if volume goes down.
Most likely pump again to 450!
February 09, 2016, 07:46:06 AM
I think it will not hold. The price is way to far apart right now. No support, no nothing.

It didn't hold  already, its nearing a month now since bitcoin released its grip at $400 and I think it is at its best price now, what we must think about is if it will hold at %350 if it reaches that far from today's price..

It will hold the $350 without problem. Even if it is broken, it will be a short period. The bitcoin value is there.
Activity: 434
February 09, 2016, 04:29:18 AM
Of course it will not hold 400. I just think it's going to rise in the coming period. But that happens very slowly I notice.
But we should be glad that at least it is going to rise rather than fall. So I also think it is worth a lot more later.
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
February 08, 2016, 07:52:20 PM
I think it will not hold. The price is way to far apart right now. No support, no nothing.
February 08, 2016, 07:32:00 PM
375?
With lowering price we can expect lower price after halfving.
Also we are far from pre-halving dump.
February 08, 2016, 04:31:22 PM
Of course there will be a change. I think the price now I find already quite low and many people find it too low. But they must realize that it can later be worth much.

right now the price isn't really that low. if it was, then people would buy up and make the price go higher. if the price falls back to very low $300's, then you can consider the price to be low.

Your are correct. Now the price is not that low, even it has gone sub 300$. But these days it is stable within a range of 370$ to 385$ without much increase in price. There'll be increase in price, don't get hold in 400$ for a long time.

The bitcoin price is lower than before, and the Ethereum is higher than a few months ago and the volume is over 15,000 bitcoins per day. Do people sell bitcoin to buy Ethereum?
legendary
Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
February 08, 2016, 01:38:23 PM

Your are correct. Now the price is not that low, even it has gone sub 300$. But these days it is stable within a range of 370$ to 385$ without much increase in price. There'll be increase in price, don't get hold in 400$ for a long time.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1004
February 08, 2016, 12:02:24 PM

there won't be "good news" soon so the price can't go higher; only if the exchangers have no other interests and they will put the bots at work. Smiley
legendary
February 06, 2016, 10:06:56 AM

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform
February 06, 2016, 09:36:55 AM
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1014
February 06, 2016, 07:13:00 AM
The price has gone up to $390. A few days ago, it was just $360. The price is so volatile. Is there any good news?
No news, these price rise maybe just some people trying to pump the price, which failed because the price kinda went back to 370 again in a few hours Sad
Seems like Pump and Dump is happening at the same time Tongue
Expect the price to jumping around the chart for this weekends Wink

Yes you're right. This was just a small and short pump and dump.
I expected this to happen.There was no reason why this should be sustainable or rise even more.
So we still have to be patient and wait for the next real rally which hopefully will come.
Activity: 714
February 06, 2016, 04:17:22 AM
The price has gone up to $390. A few days ago, it was just $360. The price is so volatile. Is there any good news?
No news, these price rise maybe just some people trying to pump the price, which failed because the price kinda went back to 370 again in a few hours Sad
Seems like Pump and Dump is happening at the same time Tongue
Expect the price to jumping around the chart for this weekends Wink

Yes that's what even I am expecting but I think it's been fluctuating from past few weeks.
Pages:
Jump to: