Pages:
Author

Topic: 400 will not hold - page 6. (Read 17556 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
May 21, 2016, 04:34:05 AM
For the price go down again to 400 some serious things need to be happening. I don't see this coming, since we got a positive market.
Perhaps after the halving?

The big whales can push down the price briefly down to $400. But it will not last long, the value is there.
Big whales can do anything they want with the price. But they want to profit from it, so why dump a lot of coins to lower the price if they can sell them slower and profit more?

If the whale open a short position and sell the bitcoin price to lower level, they can make profit from the short position.

But if more people use bitcoin in the future, the price will be higher even though the whales short the bitcoin.
Activity: 68
May 14, 2016, 08:38:01 AM
For the price go down again to 400 some serious things need to be happening. I don't see this coming, since we got a positive market.

The big whales can push down the price briefly down to $400. But it will not last long, the value is there.
Big whales can do anything they want with the price. But they want to profit from it, so why dump a lot of coins to lower the price if they can sell them slower and profit more?

If the whale open a short position and sell the bitcoin price to lower level, they can make profit from the short position.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Bravity is beautiful.
May 13, 2016, 10:05:34 AM

The price of Bitcoin is always changing and that is because Bitcoin is a currency so that is quite perfect for the currency itself.
But you have to also now that it will takes a really long time until the value will be more worth and that would be bad for the people who has no patience for it.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
May 13, 2016, 09:37:11 AM

Activity: 36
May 13, 2016, 04:22:36 AM

legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069
May 11, 2016, 03:19:56 AM
hmm price is around 460 right now so im guessing 400 is a pretty low limit for bitcoin. i doubt it will go below 420 again this year.

From the price performance of bitcoin, it seems the lower limit can be changed to $430 to $440 now.

the lower is still 400, they are just trying to make it rock solid at 400-450 range, until you can sustain 500, 450 is not rock solid

that is right. The $450 level will have to be test many times in the future. If the price rises slowly to $500, then $450 is a bottom.

Right now there a too much resistance at 480, just like we saw last time. If we can pass that the the road to 500 is open. If not we could see a fall back to 420 soon.

it will be hard but i got faith the price and market is rady to go to 500, if that is established it would not suprise me we will see a new stable price there.

If the new stable price is $470, then it is very good. If the price can stay between $460 to $480, the trend is up.
Look at the price graphs. The trend has always been up. It corrects when it is too high, and then continues going up.

That is true. If the price rises 5% a month, the price will not crash. If it rises 50% a month, it will crash.

it's not like there is someone that is really want this kind of increase, just to avoid the crash if you initiate a pump even a small pump, then at some point many small fish will begin to buy because they see an increase, thsu making the price skyrotcketing

so it's not really controllable
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427
May 10, 2016, 07:46:26 PM

It's quite shocking to see how people still react to bad news which mostly turns out to not be bad at all, and how good news gets ignored like it doesn't exist. Anything can happen right now, we don't have to wait for when the halving has taken place.
Activity: 406
May 10, 2016, 07:43:00 PM

It may or may not hold, but rather then looking to the pessimistic side i would advice to look at the future and the potential.
Bitcoin is going to bost be it in 1 year then maybe in 3 years.
Activity: 256
May 10, 2016, 06:29:25 PM
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091
May 10, 2016, 12:19:04 PM

It's true that a slower price increase will last longer but the price will get dumped down when whales want it. Even a slower growth can't prevent that from happening.

When more people in the world join the bitcoin community, the effect of the whales will be smaller. It will be more healthy.

How so? When whales such as early adopters keep the majority of their coins the impact will be the same or maybe even worse. More people means more people hold a certain amount of coins which is better for the spread of coins but whales don't lose any power when they keep the majority of their coins.
Activity: 630
PM me to buy traffic for your site!
May 10, 2016, 12:08:45 PM

It's true that a slower price increase will last longer but the price will get dumped down when whales want it. Even a slower growth can't prevent that from happening.

When more people in the world join the bitcoin community, the effect of the whales will be smaller. It will be more healthy.

While i can see what youre aiming at with your statement, its not all that simple. People are joining the bitcoin community mostly when the price already
rises due to some high pitch news and exposure, so on one side you have descent or stabile price, and on the other you have cascade of higher prices.

There is flow of people learning about bitcoin through some other kinds of channels, but i dont think that number is high.
Activity: 275
May 10, 2016, 11:00:24 AM
I think he will fall under the amount of 400 each. Because i didn't see it rise again
and of course it will all ways rise but these days i doubt it .
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1014
May 10, 2016, 04:00:22 AM

No whales will always have an effect.And I'm sure there will be other new whales as well.
But I get your point.More people buying BTC means higher market cap and more liquidity and therefore the effect of dumps won't have that much of an impact as now.But we are far far away from that.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 260
May 10, 2016, 03:46:42 AM

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091
May 09, 2016, 04:01:59 PM
hmm price is around 460 right now so im guessing 400 is a pretty low limit for bitcoin. i doubt it will go below 420 again this year.

From the price performance of bitcoin, it seems the lower limit can be changed to $430 to $440 now.

the lower is still 400, they are just trying to make it rock solid at 400-450 range, until you can sustain 500, 450 is not rock solid

that is right. The $450 level will have to be test many times in the future. If the price rises slowly to $500, then $450 is a bottom.

Right now there a too much resistance at 480, just like we saw last time. If we can pass that the the road to 500 is open. If not we could see a fall back to 420 soon.

it will be hard but i got faith the price and market is rady to go to 500, if that is established it would not suprise me we will see a new stable price there.

If the new stable price is $470, then it is very good. If the price can stay between $460 to $480, the trend is up.
Look at the price graphs. The trend has always been up. It corrects when it is too high, and then continues going up.

That is true. If the price rises 5% a month, the price will not crash. If it rises 50% a month, it will crash.

Activity: 29
May 09, 2016, 04:00:19 PM

Activity: 574
May 08, 2016, 10:47:17 AM

Activity: 28
May 08, 2016, 04:22:40 AM

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform
May 01, 2016, 11:46:14 AM

Activity: 778
May 01, 2016, 11:44:35 AM

Pages:
Jump to: