Pages:
Author

Topic: 4000$ bitcoins in 4 months (Read 4766 times)

legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1265
July 09, 2015, 02:22:34 PM
If the upper bollingerband on the weekly logarithmic chart hits (and sustains) we will be in for a M00N phase.
$4000 is high but I would not be surprised to see it peak as high as that.

Le't look back in 4 months Smiley
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
July 09, 2015, 02:14:37 PM
We are in green for the 5th week in a row and bitcoin has seen 16x increase in value in the past.
It is impossible that a nation or government will declare bitcoin as its national currency, how they can control it? Only an anarchy can support bitcoin as currency not even a democracy.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1011
July 09, 2015, 07:42:14 AM
this sounds a bit too far fetched to me, I don't think the price will just jump like that for no reason. most predictions that people made that was just backed by the chart never came true anyway.

Who said the predictions are backed just by the chart? That would be stupid. Price won't obviously jump without any reason but right now the reason is that the time is ripe for such a big move. In my life I have seen many bitcoin bubbles and I recognize the vibe of what's going to happen soon.
copper member
Activity: 924
Merit: 1007
hee-ho.
July 09, 2015, 07:31:13 AM
this sounds a bit too far fetched to me, I don't think the price will just jump like that for no reason. most predictions that people made that was just backed by the chart never came true anyway.
legendary
July 09, 2015, 07:21:12 AM
OP,

please tell me when we will hit :

$2000
$1000
$750
$500

thanks.

I don't know, but the parabolic rise should become visible after 3 weeks and then we should be at 300+ prices. After that, price may dramatically change over night.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
A pumpkin mines 27 hours a night
July 09, 2015, 06:47:10 AM
$4000 isn't completely impossible, actually. Although it may very well be that the bubbles get significantly smaller these days. I think Gox really was quite a factor in the past!
legendary
Activity: 889
Merit: 1013
July 09, 2015, 06:31:50 AM
OP,

$2000
$1000
$750
$500

thanks.

The month before is the tradition Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004
Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political
July 09, 2015, 05:32:43 AM
OP,

$2000
$1000
$750
$500

thanks.
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069
July 09, 2015, 05:15:15 AM
At the end of the day, a chart is just a chart.  It tells what happened.  Yes, it can give you hints, yes good technical analysis can give you an edge, but a chart is certainly no magical crystal ball.  Price can do whatever it wants to do and its based on supply and demand.  Surely we all agree on that?

If you're talking about a 10x increase in price, there has to be a big surge in demand.

that's the reason why there are all those crazy poredictions, because of the unknown nature of the market, everyone think to have the right to predict unrealistic price, because you know, they could happen...maybe

like i said in another thread what it is ridiculous is the time frame not the price itself...
Activity: 137
Merit: 11
July 08, 2015, 07:49:50 PM

Impossible? You clearly don't have a clue what bitcoin is capable of. BTW, I'm all in since 2012. Now there is simply no point for me to buy any more bitcoins because the bitcoins that I could buy today with my monthly salary would be just a drop in the ocean in comparison to the coins I accumulated in 2011 and 2012.[/url]

This is what I find funny about the btc community, $4k btc sounds crazy yet it is nowhere near as crazy to me as the idea a couple of nerds cpu mined thousands of bitcoins for winter heating prices and turned those into $1,000 a piece.

Bitcoin's market cap is tiny, tiny tiny compared to a typical fortune 500 company or a few blocks of prime real estate in a major American city, it has alot of room to grow.

I fail to see how that's funny. Imagine Bitcoin really becomes a large-scale success at least in the store-of-wealth arena, largely replacing gold, tbtb unable to suppress it. What happens when a large chunk of the worlds wealth is transferred to a couple of crypto geeks and gamer kids?

I don't think that's funny. It's very interesting, though. Maybe prodigious.

Well Geeks are often wealth creators, able to feel the pulse of tech and where it's moving. I think it'll likely lead to good things Smiley
Activity: 266
July 08, 2015, 06:53:26 PM
At the end of the day, a chart is just a chart.  It tells what happened.  Yes, it can give you hints, yes good technical analysis can give you an edge, but a chart is certainly no magical crystal ball.  Price can do whatever it wants to do and its based on supply and demand.  Surely we all agree on that?

If you're talking about a 10x increase in price, there has to be a big surge in demand.

i'm agree with you, price will go down or up, of course supply and demand will give big effect where price will go.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004
Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political
July 08, 2015, 06:10:14 PM

legendary
July 08, 2015, 05:36:19 PM
you are getting too optimistic here..! but I like it  Smiley

It's sorcery.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
July 08, 2015, 05:11:38 PM
In the beginning of 2013 bitcoin traded at 15$ and went up to 250$ in the following 4 months. That's 16x rise! We are currently at 270$, 5 weeks green in a row, exactly as it was before the Cyprus crisis.

270*16 = 4320

you are getting too optimistic here..! but I like it  Smiley
Activity: 401
Merit: 280
July 07, 2015, 10:33:02 PM

Impossible? You clearly don't have a clue what bitcoin is capable of. BTW, I'm all in since 2012. Now there is simply no point for me to buy any more bitcoins because the bitcoins that I could buy today with my monthly salary would be just a drop in the ocean in comparison to the coins I accumulated in 2011 and 2012.[/url]

This is what I find funny about the btc community, $4k btc sounds crazy yet it is nowhere near as crazy to me as the idea a couple of nerds cpu mined thousands of bitcoins for winter heating prices and turned those into $1,000 a piece.

Bitcoin's market cap is tiny, tiny tiny compared to a typical fortune 500 company or a few blocks of prime real estate in a major American city, it has alot of room to grow.

I fail to see how that's funny. Imagine Bitcoin really becomes a large-scale success at least in the store-of-wealth arena, largely replacing gold, tbtb unable to suppress it. What happens when a large chunk of the worlds wealth is transferred to a couple of crypto geeks and gamer kids?

Yes, which is why bitcoin's volatility (and long drawn out bear periods) are *ultimately* healthy, however painful in the short-term. The quick 10x rises and subsequent crashes lead the luckbox kids who got in without a deep understanding of where this all *could* go, to get out years too early. I'm sure you recall all the miners from 2010 and early 2011 who sold huge stashes in April-June 2011, at anywhere from 10x-1000x profit. Some of them made tens or low-hundreds of thousands of dollars in quick profit, but turns out they sacrificed millions.

Bitcoin's volatility is quite efficient at weeding out those who lack the combination of real long-term vision and extremely high risk tolerance.

I agree about volatility.
It is funny, people whine about volatility, while this happened in with one of the most important commodity in the last 100 years:
gold vs. oil
http://www.macrotrends.net/1380/gold-to-oil-ratio-historical-chart
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000
World Class Cryptonaire
July 07, 2015, 10:01:52 PM
When user adoption kicks in 16x growth in price will be childs play. I think that once we significantly break the last ATH of about $1,100 we will almost instantly shoot up to the $3000-$4000 mark based on increasing buyers (demand) and decreased sellers (lower supply).

Like previously stated, most people can't see past this current week when it comes to investing, speculating or even their own personal finances.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
July 07, 2015, 09:54:28 PM
If you look at market cap increase before and after the 16x rise, and calculate the effect of such rise considering the current situation, you will not be that happy.

It is just a matter of perspective
Activity: 593
July 07, 2015, 08:12:15 PM
I bump this thread when it hits 4000$ Smiley
legendary
July 07, 2015, 07:35:20 PM
From what I see the price may reach $4000 but probably not in 4 months. Suspect the there is definitely a possibility that the price could bubble and then colllapse agian as it did last time. I'm going to trade a lot of my bitcoins for fiat cash when that begins to happen.

Nice plan but you will probably be too late.
Activity: 448
July 07, 2015, 07:33:16 PM

Nothing happens because most of the people that got luck sold at 1 dollar, or 30 dollar, or 200 dollar. The people that sold at 1k where the 1% of super lucky guys. So as you can see, with Bitcoin the guy that holds wins, but no one knew what would happen. If you mined 10000 Bitcoin for nothing and it reached 1 dollar, you would have probably sold too.
Redistribution of Bitcoin will happen everytime we reach a new milestone, 2k, 3k.. 10k..100.. everytime there will be people selling and other people getting the Bitcoins, and each time there will be people regretting by not holding a couple years more. It's how it works.
From what I see the price may reach $4000 but probably not in 4 months. Suspect the there is definitely a possibility that the price could bubble and then colllapse agian as it did last time. I'm going to trade a lot of my bitcoins for fiat cash when that begins to happen.
Pages:
Jump to: