Pages:
Author

Topic: !!! 💰 4.5 BTC BETTING COMPETITION 🍀 SPORTSBET.IO 🍀 PART #4 thru Feb. 6th 💰 - page 2. (Read 29620 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Ja abri conta no site
Vou estar atento  a esta competicao
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1150
Freedom&Honor

Just like last time i will update leaderboard every hour, maybe we can make it visible at site, this event is still in preparation so i cant tell you nothing about rewards, they will be, thats for sure but how much i cant tell that.

Question is how much player i can get, so far i am deligathed, a lot of you come here and replay, and i know how much we need someting like that after DirectBet.

Can you link us your previous tournament?
Since I'm not familiar with it, I'd like to see how it worked.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1011
Hello,

I want to play too. How much will be the minimum bankroll?

Please sign me in Smiley
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Professional Tipster
ADDED
ADDED
ADDED

Count me in.

Are we going to be able to see our rank during the tournement?
And what are the prizes?

Just like last time i will update leaderboard every hour, maybe we can make it visible at site, this event is still in preparation so i cant tell you nothing about rewards, they will be, thats for sure but how much i cant tell that.

Question is how much player i can get, so far i am deligathed, a lot of you come here and replay, and i know how much we need someting like that after DirectBet.

Sounds interesting. What's the cost to enter? Is there an ongoing leader board?

Tournament is free for everyone, with min stake bet, this event is still "under construction" .

Sportsbet.io competiton - List of players
Activity: 251
Merit: 257
Sounds interesting. What's the cost to enter? Is there an ongoing leader board?
Activity: 267
Merit: 255
BetAdviser, count me in for the next round. I'd love to participate! Smiley
Activity: 475
Merit: 100
I want to join this! Smiley I hope I win

Count me in

Good luck to all.
Activity: 193
Merit: 107
You can count me in as well.

I think last time games were good and exciting, but i think it would be better if we could see our ranks on site as well instead of just seeing it in here.
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1150
Freedom&Honor
Count me in.

Are we going to be able to see our rank during the tournement?
And what are the prizes?
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1002
Hello to all fans of sportsbet competition, in last few months i was working hard to bring to all members of bitcointalk.org tournament - betting competition.

Plan is just like last time, to create competition in 4 parts, 1 part per week, with big prizes.

All i want from you is to share some personal opinion about tournament, it will be similar like last time, with some changes so you guys need to help me, all your ideas are welcome and i am here to listen your ideas and accept something.

1st step to organize this tournament is number of players, so i would like to invite as much as i can (at least 50  members).

If all goes good we can start from 1st December.

So please, be my guest and tell me what you think.

Count me in, I love gambling competitions.
1 Dec is OK for starting date for me.

If you want to make it more interesting, you could make different betting categories like those in Coinbet24 competition (https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/coinbet24com-super-betting-competition-2-btc-prize-pool-1683842) :

We will award winners in the following categories:

Highest total profit
Highest total yield
Highest total stake
Most bets
Highest single won odds
Professional Tipster
Professional Tipster
I think you should open a spreadsheet and start adding members that want to join this tournament,so that we know how much people are in the competition i already see nearly 10 now,i think 50 wouldent be the problem

Nice idea Joca, i just create spreadsheet and will continue adding members:

Count me in .

Thank you - Added to the list.
Activity: 673
Merit: 100
I think you should open a spreadsheet and start adding members that want to join this tournament,so that we know how much people are in the competition i already see nearly 10 now,i think 50 wouldent be the problem

Count me in .
Professional Tipster

legendary
Activity: 3724
Merit: 1028
The Best Tipster on the Forum!!
BetAdviser, you can already count me in, just like each time !

About what the competitions could look like, I am not sure. If you want to ask me my opinion, better is still to set up a poll and I will be glad to answer it and provide some justification on my choice.

Thanks mate, hope so that this forum have similar members like you - people who like to compete. And about pool, i am not owner of this topic so i dont have option to start a pool, all thing is in proces so we will see.

Yeah,im in as well,had lots of fun last time and when you are hosting this i know this will be good
looking forward to this

are the prize still the same ? would be nice Cheesy

I will do my best just like last time, thanks for that. Hmm i dont think that prize will be the same coz of value of btc, prize will depends of number of player, coz i cant offer a reward, for example, of 1btc for 1st place if there is only 10 players.

I will participate as well. I remember I have participated in the DirectBet's betting competitions and they were really competitive and exciting. Hope you will raise high to the standards! Wink Beware punters, I'm here to win!

Nice, thank you very much, on this thread you can see some rulles which i will keep but also i will add some new, honestlly last time we have some problems with rules, but i will do my best to clear any doubt about tournament.

legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
I don't see why we don't take another tournament like this maybe this time to be little competitive with parts only some sport maybe this time.
Activity: 742
Merit: 501
i will participate too in the competition, hope we will reach 50 members before the deadline of the start
Professional Tipster
BetAdviser, you can already count me in, just like each time !

About what the competitions could look like, I am not sure. If you want to ask me my opinion, better is still to set up a poll and I will be glad to answer it and provide some justification on my choice.

Thanks mate, hope so that this forum have similar members like you - people who like to compete. And about pool, i am not owner of this topic so i dont have option to start a pool, all thing is in proces so we will see.

Yeah,im in as well,had lots of fun last time and when you are hosting this i know this will be good
looking forward to this

are the prize still the same ? would be nice Cheesy

I will do my best just like last time, thanks for that. Hmm i dont think that prize will be the same coz of value of btc, prize will depends of number of player, coz i cant offer a reward, for example, of 1btc for 1st place if there is only 10 players.

I will participate as well. I remember I have participated in the DirectBet's betting competitions and they were really competitive and exciting. Hope you will raise high to the standards! Wink Beware punters, I'm here to win!

Nice, thank you very much, on this thread you can see some rulles which i will keep but also i will add some new, honestlly last time we have some problems with rules, but i will do my best to clear any doubt about tournament.
Pages:
Jump to: