Pages:
Author

Topic: !!! 💰 4.5 BTC BETTING COMPETITION 🍀 SPORTSBET.IO 🍀 PART #4 thru Feb. 6th 💰 - page 3. (Read 29620 times)

legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1035
Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins
I will participate as well. I remember I have participated in the DirectBet's betting competitions and they were really competitive and exciting. Hope you will raise high to the standards! Wink Beware punters, I'm here to win!
legendary
Activity: 3724
Merit: 1028
The Best Tipster on the Forum!!
Hello to all fans of sportsbet competition, in last few months i was working hard to bring to all members of bitcointalk.org tournament - betting competition.

Plan is just like last time, to create competition in 4 parts, 1 part per week, with big prizes.

All i want from you is to share some personal opinion about tournament, it will be similar like last time, with some changes so you guys need to help me, all your ideas are welcome and i am here to listen your ideas and accept something.

1st step to organize this tournament is number of players, so i would like to invite as much as i can (at least 50  members).

If all goes good we can start from 1st December.

So please, be my guest and tell me what you think.
Yeah,im in as well,had lots of fun last time and when you are hosting this i know this will be good
looking forward to this

are the prize still the same ? would be nice Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1004
BetAdviser, you can already count me in, just like each time !

About what the competitions could look like, I am not sure. If you want to ask me my opinion, better is still to set up a poll and I will be glad to answer it and provide some justification on my choice.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Professional Tipster
Hello to all fans of sportsbet competition, in last few months i was working hard to bring to all members of bitcointalk.org tournament - betting competition.

Plan is just like last time, to create competition in 4 parts, 1 part per week, with big prizes.

All i want from you is to share some personal opinion about tournament, it will be similar like last time, with some changes so you guys need to help me, all your ideas are welcome and i am here to listen your ideas and accept something.

1st step to organize this tournament is number of players, so i would like to invite as much as i can (at least 50  members).

If all goes good we can start from 1st December.

So please, be my guest and tell me what you think.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1268
Recieved my prize as well. Thanks a lot sportsbet. This was far best comp. ever Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804
guess who's back
received my prize thanks a lot sprotsbet for these great competitions , I was interested mainly in the last one since it's more reasonable than the others especially the parlays ones  Grin
thanks for BetAdviser for the great work , tons of work was handled by this guy
copper member
Activity: 1442
Merit: 529
Hey Guys!

All prizes have been credited! Thank you for taking part in our competition, we really hope you enjoyed it.

Enjoyed so much winning in  part 2,3 and the best part this 4 where I together with a few others lead the pack. Prize credited and withdrawn, so much thank you Sportsbet.io
copper member
Activity: 772
thank you sportsbet! i placed i got 3 place out of 4 competition! looking forward for your next event!
legendary
Activity: 2661
Merit: 2979
Make winning bets on sports with sportsbet.io!
Hey Guys!

All prizes have been credited! Thank you for taking part in our competition, we really hope you enjoyed it.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
Well this was great competition from the round 1.
Congrats to all winners in all rounds and this was another experience for most of participants.

Hope to see another competition like this in some time. @BetAdviser 10x for keeping all thing up and making and maintaining leaderboard, it was quite a task with all bets and players and @sportsbet.io for making this contest be as good as it was.

Once again congrats to all winners and participants here.
Professional Tipster
FINAL LEADERBOARD - PART #4

Total bets made: 1646
Total bets won: 965
Total bets loss: 662
Total bets pending: 12
Total bets void:9
Total bets rejected: 30
Total players:35
Professional Tipster
What happens in case one have the same number as the latest of the leaderboard, making him 10th ex-aequo ? Of course if I ask this it is because this is my case !

If you hit 32 just like player at 9th and 10th position then you share reward with them, as you are 11th on leaderboard (Prize 0mbtc) you 3 got :

9th place:50mbtc
10th place: 40mbtc
11th place: 0mbtc
Merit: 1004
What happens in case one have the same number as the latest of the leaderboard, making him 10th ex-aequo ? Of course if I ask this it is because this is my case !
Professional Tipster
NOT OVER YET!

LEADERBOARD - PART #4

Total bets won: 957
Total bets loss: 660
Total bets void:8
Total bets rejected: 29
Total players: 35

cancerbola just won his last bet and share 1st place with other 3 tipsters Smiley
Good job mate!
Professional Tipster
NOT OVER YET!

LEADERBOARD - PART #4

Total bets won: 957
Total bets loss: 660
Total bets rejected: 29
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1268
WHat a fun this was. I am happy to make it to leadersboard Smiley Thank you sportsbet.io
copper member
Activity: 1442
Merit: 529
Great competition and this part was the most fun one. Sportsbet.io gathered through this competition the best tipsters of the forum, no doubt about that. Congratulations to all winners.
Professional Tipster
NOT OVER YET!

LEADERBOARD - PART #4

Total bets won: 949
Total bets loss: 656
Total bets pending: 27
Total bets rejected: 26
copper member
Activity: 772

Terms and Conditions:
- Only bets made before 23:59 GMT February 6th will participate in this promotion.
- All events you bet on should be settled before 23:59 GMT February 7th.
- In case two or more participants share the same place in the final TOP 10 leaderboard, the prize will be equally distributed among such participants.

#BetBigWinBig

goodluck guys for the remaining games of the competition! thank you sports bet for hosting a good event like this!
Professional Tipster
Pages:
Jump to: