Pages:
Author

Topic: !!! 💰 4.5 BTC BETTING COMPETITION 🍀 SPORTSBET.IO 🍀 PART #4 thru Feb. 6th 💰 - page 23. (Read 29620 times)

copper member
Activity: 1442
Merit: 529
Very good choice for the 4th round. I will start my betting tomorrow. Meanwhile I received the prize, thank you Sportsbet.io
copper member
Activity: 772
Merit: 500
nice concept! goodluck on the other participants! let's bet now.
legendary
Activity: 2661
Merit: 2979
Make winning bets on sports with sportsbet.io!
 Wink

Hi everyone!

It's today that we're launching Part #4 of our Simple, Fun, and Generously Rewarding SPECIAL BETTING COMPETITION here for all BitcoinTalk users here!

Don't have a Sportsbet.io account?
Click HERE to join us now.

The entire competition is divided into 4 parts, and the overall prize pool is 4.5 BTC, or 4.500 mBTC!
Part #4 (with the total prize of 1.5 BTC at stake) is to kick off right now, and, to secure a winning spot for yourself in it, you need to win the MAXIMUM number of single bets with 1.5 minimum odds through February 6th, 2017!

All you need to do to participate in the third part of the competition is:
- Place 1 to 50 Single bets with 1.5 minimum odds on Sportsbet.io
- Share your Betslip and Username in this thread (see guide below)
- Win the MAXIMUM number of single bets

You DON'T have to share ALL your betslips together in one single post. Instead, feel free to share them day by day as you make new bets through February 6th!

Here are the prizes our TOP 10 bettors of Part #3 will be rewarded with:
Place 1:  400 mBTC
Place 2:  300 mBTC
Place 3:  200 mBTC
Place 4:  150 mBTC
Place 5:  120 mBTC
Place 6:  100 mBTC
Place 7:  80 mBTC
Place 8:  60 mBTC
Place 9:  50 mBTC
Place 10: 40 mBTC

How to share a Betslip?

• Place a single bet with 1.5 minimum odds on Sportsbet.io

• Go to your Active Bets section

• Open details of the single bet

• Click on the Bet ID

• Copy and paste link in this thread!

We have a separate discussion thread for this competition https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/45-btc-betting-competition-sportsbetio-discussion-1750711
Suggest your ideas, share your experience, and engage in any other talk related to it.

Terms and Conditions:
- Only bets made before 23:59 GMT February 6th will participate in this promotion.
- All events you bet on should be settled before 23:59 GMT February 7th.
- Only ACTIVE bets can be posted. You cannot post a Betslip that was already settled.
- Only one bet per specific outcome of each event is accepted.
- Only pre-game bets can be posted. You cannot post Live or Fantasy betting betslips.
- Minimum odds for each single bets should be 1.5.
- Only 1 prize per user (the biggest one they are eligible for) can be won.
- All prizes will be credited within 48 after Part #4 of the competition ends.
- The winning amount received as part of this promotion is not subject to any rollover requirement and can be instantly withdrawn.
- The maximum amount of betslips that will be counted in is 50 per player.
- If there are more than 50 betslips posted by a player, only the first 50 will be counted in.
- The minimum bet size is 1 mBTC per bet.
- It is not allowed to modify your betslip link posts.
- It is not allowed to participate in this promotion using multiple accounts.
- In case two or more participants share the same place in the final TOP 10 leaderboard, the prize will be equally distributed among such participants.

#BetBigWinBig
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1005
New Decentralized Nuclear Hobbit
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Received my price.

Thank you Sportsbet.io for this competition and BetAdviser for your service.  Smiley
Activity: 1134
Merit: 502
Received the prize, Thank you sportsbet staff for the awesome contest, Looking forward for the part 4. goodluck everyone
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1268
I recieved my prize as well. Thanks sportsbet

Cant wait for the last round  Smiley
copper member
i place 2nd place but i only got 100mbtc?

Oops, will be sorted right now Wink

thanks sportsbet! it's good now. looking forward to the next competition! i got two 2nd place now. hoping for another one and i hope i will earn a spot as first place.! cheers!
legendary

Oops, will be sorted right now Wink
legendary
Hey Guys!

The prizes were paid a couple of minutes ago! Congratulations!

The last part of the competition will be announced soon Wink Prepare yourself for the 1.5 BTC Prizepool Wink
copper member
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1268
END OF PART 3 !

Leaderboard - Part 3

Active multibets: 1
Total players: 33
Total multibets made: 555

Congrats to HR_Sports for this last minute multibet and for 1st place with this awesome multibet with an odd 46.84 .

Great part everyone. It was so fun. I am happy to make it to top 10 Smiley Good luck to everyone in next part which will be the final. I hope it would never end. Thank you www.sportbet.io
Activity: 616
Professional Tipster
END OF PART 3 !

Leaderboard - Part 3

Active multibets: 1
Total players: 33
Total multibets made: 555

Congrats to HR_Sports for this last minute multibet and for 1st place with this awesome multibet with an odd 46.84 .
Activity: 616
Professional Tipster
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1048
My bet is still in pending but when I bet this it say will start on 3 hours I bet this on the date January 30,2017 and now the game is postpone.My question is my betslip is qualified or disqualified?

If your bet will not be settled during today, then it cannot be accepted, as we will need to make payments and start a new part tomorrow.
Ah okay Im waiting for the round 4 I hope I win on that. Grin
legendary
My bet is still in pending but when I bet this it say will start on 3 hours I bet this on the date January 30,2017 and now the game is postpone.My question is my betslip is qualified or disqualified?

If your bet will not be settled during today, then it cannot be accepted, as we will need to make payments and start a new part tomorrow.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1048
Pages:
Jump to: