Pages:
Author

Topic: 💰 4.5 BTC BETTING COMPETITION 🍀 SPORTSBET.IO 🍀 DISCUSSION 💰 (Read 3278 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Professional Tipster
Hello to all fans of sportsbet competition, in last few months i was working hard to bring to all members of bitcointalk.org tournament - betting competition.

Plan is just like last time, to create competition in 4 parts, 1 part per week, with big prizes.

All i want from you is to share some personal opinion about tournament, it will be similar like last time, with some changes so you guys need to help me, all your ideas are welcome and i am here to listen your ideas and accept something.

1st step to organize this tournament is number of players, so i would like to invite as much as i can (at least 50  members).

If all goes good we can start from 1st December.

So please, be my guest and tell me what you think.

Write here :

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.24976630
legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036
I really hope there will be another because it was honestly a lot of fun and the last minute changes on the leaderboard were very exciting  Grin
Activity: 163
Merit: 100
Any new competition like this on bitcointalk forum for this month (March)?
Professional Tipster
FINAL LEADERBOARD - PART #4

Total bets made: 1646
Total bets won: 965
Total bets loss: 662
Total bets pending: 12
Total bets void:9
Total bets rejected: 30
Total players:35
Professional Tipster
NOT OVER YET!

LEADERBOARD - PART #4

Total bets won: 957
Total bets loss: 660
Total bets void:8
Total bets rejected: 29
Total players: 35

cancerbola just won his last bet and share 1st place with other 3 tipsters Smiley
Good job mate!
Professional Tipster
NOT OVER YET!

LEADERBOARD - PART #4

Total bets won: 957
Total bets loss: 660
Total bets rejected: 29
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1000
GGWP. I almost made it to the 11th place but tennis has failed me today there's too much upsets that's happening. I also had a few void bets that sucks

Tennis bets over 1.5 are almost always a gamble. I just realized that I made 2 bets which happen after 11:59 pm forum time. But looks like I barely would have made it in.
legendary
Activity: 3136
Merit: 1870
Metawin.com
GGWP. I almost made it to the 11th place but tennis has failed me today there's too much upsets that's happening. I also had a few void bets that sucks

I am sure there will be huge response by more players like me who could participate due to some reasons.
Btw could you mention some of those reasons ? There was a total 4 parts in this competition and each one lasted for about a week so you shouldn't have missed the contest if you're always checking the games and round section.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
This was most interesting part of the competition and would love to see such competitions in future as well. I am sure there will be huge response by more players like me who could participate due to some reasons. It showed lot of good people with good sense and knowledge about sports betting to follow them.
Professional Tipster
NOT OVER YET!

LEADERBOARD - PART #4

Total bets won: 949
Total bets loss: 656
Total bets pending: 27
Total bets rejected: 26
Professional Tipster
LEADERBOARD - PART #4

Total bets made: 1014
Total bets won: 468
Total bets loss: 326
Total bets pending: 213
Total bets void:12
Total bets rejected: 5
Total players: 34
Professional Tipster
Okay guys, sorry for delay..But a lot of job i have with all this bets, its not easy at all, so lets see leaderboard:

LEADERBOARD - PART #4

Total bets made: 486
Total bets won: 191
Total bets loss: 132
Total bets pending: 154
Total bets void: 9
Total bets rejected: 0
Total players: 30
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1048
Once again I didn't read the rules carefully. I made two bets at the same event and won. Idk whether that bets will be rejected or counted as one win. For now I just wait for the leaderboard to be announced.

For the part 4 they will be rejected as only 1 bet per event. I am also waiting for the leaderboard after winning 20 out of my first 26 bets.
Wow that great,Im win 12 of my bets also I hope I listed in the leaderboard once it available.I didn't listed on the leaderboard in part 1 -3 of this contest.I hope now I win .Goodluck to all participants.
copper member
Activity: 1442
Merit: 529
Once again I didn't read the rules carefully. I made two bets at the same event and won. Idk whether that bets will be rejected or counted as one win. For now I just wait for the leaderboard to be announced.

For the part 4 they will be rejected as only 1 bet per event. I am also waiting for the leaderboard after winning 20 out of my first 26 bets.
legendary
Activity: 1904

Edit : Frankly, I still don't understand with this rule

- Only one bet per specific outcome of each event is accepted.
legendary
Activity: 2633
Merit: 2881
Make winning bets on sports with sportsbet.io!

Smiley

Hi everyone!

We are happy to announce Part #4 of our Simple, Fun, and Generously Rewarding SPECIAL BETTING COMPETITION we are holding here for all BitcoinTalk users!

In order to take part please click the banner below 🢃🢃🢃 or HERE!

#BetBigWinBig
legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036
I feel so bad being kicked out of the final 10. Should have probably added in an extra 1.2x in my bets .

Yeah but sometimes those safe at first glance 1.2x odds are the reason some really nice betslips with much higher odds on them fail in the end so don't feel so bad because everything is down to pure luck  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1372
I feel so bad being kicked out of the final 10. Should have probably added in an extra 1.2x in my bets .
copper member
Activity: 772
END OF PART 3 !

Leaderboard - Part 3

Active multibets: 1
Total players: 33
Total multibets made: 555

Congrats to HR_Sports for this last minute multibet and for 1st place with this awesome multibet with an odd 46.84 .

good job! looking forward to the next competition! Smiley
Professional Tipster
END OF PART 3 !

Leaderboard - Part 3

Active multibets: 1
Total players: 33
Total multibets made: 555

Congrats to HR_Sports for this last minute multibet and for 1st place with this awesome multibet with an odd 46.84 .
Pages:
Jump to: