Pages:
Author

Topic: !!! 💰 4.5 BTC BETTING COMPETITION 🍀 SPORTSBET.IO 🍀 PART #4 thru Feb. 6th 💰 - page 53. (Read 29620 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Professional Tipster
Hello to all, just like in part1 i will menage leaderboard win part2. I wish you all good luck and fair play Smiley

Hope so that you are delighated with my job in part1 Smiley cheers to all and lets start!
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1268
legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
This is cool because most of the contest says Maximum odds wins but here Maximum number of bets in a single parlay wins which is unique and skill is required to win this ( Not just luck ) . Good luck to all participants .
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000
copper member
Activity: 772
hi sportsbet. it does not matter if the odds is high on multi bet. what important is how many bets are in a multi bet? for example if i bet 15 multibets and win, it will count as 15?

Yes, the number of bets inside the Multibet is important. But please make sure that the minimum odds for a bet inside is 1.2

okay sir copy that. minimum odds is 1.2
Activity: 1134
Merit: 502
copper member
Activity: 742
Merit: 501
legendary
Activity: 2661
Merit: 2979
Make winning bets on sports with sportsbet.io!
hi sportsbet. it does not matter if the odds is high on multi bet. what important is how many bets are in a multi bet? for example if i bet 15 multibets and win, it will count as 15?

Yes, the number of bets inside the Multibet is important. But please make sure that the minimum odds for a bet inside is 1.2
copper member
legendary
 Shocked

Hey Guys!

We are happy to announce we're launching Part #2 of our Simple, Fun, and Rewarding Special Betting Competition we are holding here for all BitcoinTalk users!

Don't have a Sportsbet.io account?
Click HERE to join us now.

The entire competition is divided into 4 parts, and the overall prize pool is 4.5 BTC, or 4.500 mBTC!
Part #2 (with the total prize of 1 BTC at stake) is to kick off right now, and, to secure a winning spot for yourself in it, you need to score a winning MULTI-BET with the biggest number of bets in it through January 23rd!

All you need to do to participate in the second part of the competition is:
- Place 1 to 30 Multi-bets on Sportsbet.io
- The minimum odds for each separate bet included in the Multi-bet should be 1.2
- Share your Betslip and Username in this thread (see guide below)
- Win a Multi-bet with the biggest number of bets in it

You DON'T have to share ALL your betslips together in one single post. Instead, feel free to share them day by day as you make new bets through January 23rd!

Here are the prizes our TOP 10 bettors of Part #2 will be rewarded with:
Place 1:  300 mBTC
Place 2:  200 mBTC
Place 3:  100 mBTC
Place 4:  90 mBTC
Place 5:  80 mBTC
Place 6:  70 mBTC
Place 7:  60 mBTC
Place 8:  50 mBTC
Place 9:  30 mBTC
Place 10: 20 mBTC

How to share a Betslip?

• Place a Multi-bet on Sportsbet.io

• Go to your Active Bets section

• Open details of the Multi-bet

• Click on the Bet ID

• Copy and paste link in this thread!

We have a separate discussion thread for this competition https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/45-btc-betting-competition-sportsbetio-discussion-1750711
Suggest your ideas, share your experience, and engage in any other talk related to it.

Terms and Conditions:
- Only bets made before 23:59 GMT January 23rd will participate in this promotion.
- All events you bet on should be settled before 23:59 GMT January 24th.
- Only ACTIVE bets can be posted. You cannot post a Betslip that was already settled.
- Only pre-game bets can be posted. You cannot post Live or Fantasy betting betslips.
- Only 1 prize per user (the biggest one they are eligible for) can be won.
- All prizes will be credited within 48 after Part #2 of this competition ends.
- The winning amount received as part of this promotion is not subject to any rollover requirement and can be instantly withdrawn.
- The maximum amount of betslips that will be counted in is 30 per player.
- If there are more than 30 betslips posted by a player, only the first 30 will be counted in.
- The minimum bet size is 1 mBTC per bet.
- It is not allowed to modify your betslip link posts.
- It is not allowed to participate in this promotion using multiple accounts.
- In case two or more participants share the same place in the final TOP 10 leaderboard, the prize will be equally distributed among such participants.

#BetBigWinBig
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000
I confirmed that I already receive the prize from the first round contest. Now I am ready to participate for the second round. Thank you very much sportsbet.io!

Regards
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Thank you for your congratulations. I'm very happy.

A special thanks to Sportsbet.io for running this competition and to BetAdviser for his great service!!!
legendary
Thanks for running this competition and maintaining the leader boards.  It was fun to participate Smiley  I'm looking forward to the next part of the competition.

Please send me your Sportsbet username!

P.S. All rewards will be credited pretty soon! The next part will be announced soon as well! (Prepare yourself for Multibets!)
Pages:
Jump to: