Pages:
Author

Topic: [~48 Gh/s][2 BTC BONUS] NoFeeMining.com Pool (Web 2.0, LP, SSL, Idle Alerts) - page 3. (Read 15152 times)

legendary
Activity: 1449
Merit: 1001
Hi

I just tried to wget my stats but I keep getting errors, either "certificate name doesn't match" or if i use "--no-check-certificate" I just get a 403. I'm guessing this has to do with your use of captcha but it's not very commandline friendly - I can't exactly hop out of an ssh to check on a browser. Do you have a commandline friendly api?

Nice looking site btw.

I saw elsewhere that you admitted to be hopping....

Captcha screen was temporary
donator
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
Is there a way to change the address where idle alerts are sent? I registered with my email address but I like the alerts to go to my phone.  I put in 2Gh/s, hopes it helps with this round.  Connection is stable and the site easy to use. Nice work.
legendary
Anybody want to jump in and help us crack a stubborn block?
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
Whats with the new captcha screen?

Errors in IE8, so can't access it:

Line: 16
Char: 21
Code: 0
URI: http://www.nofeemining.com/cdn-cgi/scripts/cf_challenge.js

We had it enabled for a while while we were getting attacked
donator
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1007
Poor impulse control.
Yerssss? Is it an anti hopping thing for everyone then? Or just for me? Grin

I don't really mind, and I'm sure the pool doesn't care about my little 1Ghps, but I did want to find out if I was using the command line tool wget wrong or if the api was built that way and I'd have to use a little more ingenuity.

Or the pool could just use a provably safe antihopping algo (there are a few and some are more exciting than eligius') and not get into increasingly annoying (for everyone) ways of trying to obfuscate data - eg delaying stats, using captcha etc. which, with time and effort, could be overcome.

JM2C

Cheers all!
legendary
Hi

I just tried to wget my stats but I keep getting errors, either "certificate name doesn't match" or if i use "--no-check-certificate" I just get a 403. I'm guessing this has to do with your use of captcha but it's not very commandline friendly - I can't exactly hop out of an ssh to check on a browser. Do you have a commandline friendly api?

Nice looking site btw.

I saw elsewhere that you admitted to be hopping....
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
Whats with the new captcha screen?

Errors in IE8, so can't access it:

Line: 16
Char: 21
Code: 0
URI: http://www.nofeemining.com/cdn-cgi/scripts/cf_challenge.js
donator
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1007
Poor impulse control.
Hi

Nice looking site btw.

legendary
I like the feel of this pool and will try it out for a few rounds!
Activity: 302
Merit: 250
Thanks NoFeeMining,
I've been keeping up to date with all the changes you've made to the site, its getting better every couple of hours, especially with no fees! And we even get to keep the transaction fees! I would like to see an overall pool stats API so that your pool can be included in sites like bitcoinwatch.com  Keep up the good work, thanks!
Found our second block. Onto the third. 2 BTC bonus for this one.

Congratulations to Llama for getting the bonus on the 2nd block!!
Activity: 607
thanks man, i get 'em!
glad to see there are decent guys in BTC community Smiley
very glad (of course) for helping finding the very first pool's block :p
waiting for my reward Cheesy

I sent it to the address you had listed on your account.

I really hope that was you lol?

Anyway we are up to 30 Ghash/sec now come join us everyone!!

Edit: I sent it to the wrong person. Wow I fail. Lets see if they will give it back. Either way I sent you the 5 now luffy.

Edit2: All good, Mabsark was nice enough to give it back and fix the worker box
Activity: 607
 very glad (of course) for helping finding the very first pool's block :p
waiting for my reward Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 826
Merit: 1004
In order to fix the blue border around the worker name, apply the following css:

Code:
.workertd > div.edit { background-color: white !important; border: 1px solid #888888 !important; }
#workers tr:first-child td:first-child { border: 1px solid #8080FF !important; }
#workers tr:first-child td:first-child + td { border: 1px solid #8080FF !important; }
Just joined your pool, hoping to get the bounty for finding the next block!

A couple of suggestions: Please put another column in the worker stats that shows how long its been since the last share was submitted, this is really useful so one knows how long ago the worker crashed for troubleshooting purposes.  Also please try to redesign the workers names section, the blue box around the name is confusing. The whole name with the email should be the same colour so people know that the whole thing is the name.

Other than that, great pool, nice site, appreciate the notifications when a miner goes down!

All good ideas. As far as the blue box the problem with that is that its not my code that works the magic on that box. I would have to come up with a somewhat dirty work around to make the box go around the entire worker name. I will try to find a way though.

Thank you to everyone who helped find the first block.

There is a 3 BTC bounty for the second block so start mining!!
Activity: 302
Merit: 250
Just joined your pool, hoping to get the bounty for finding the next block!

A couple of suggestions: Please put another column in the worker stats that shows how long its been since the last share was submitted, this is really useful so one knows how long ago the worker crashed for troubleshooting purposes.  Also please try to redesign the workers names section, the blue box around the name is confusing. The whole name with the email should be the same colour so people know that the whole thing is the name.

Other than that, great pool, nice site, appreciate the notifications when a miner goes down!
Activity: 15
A new round started, and peoples earnings from the round before disappeared suddenly. (Nothing in unconfirmed)
I really hope this doesn't result in zero payout for nearly 4 Million shares/400-500 hours!

Edit: Nvm. Things worked out, after some delay.
miners dont connect, the web page is offline...

doesn´t look good.

EDIT: Its ok for now

Every once in a while bitcoind or pushpoold crash but they are set up under a monitoring service so they should restart automatically after a few minutes
Pages:
Jump to: