Pages:
Author

Topic: [~48 Gh/s][2 BTC BONUS] NoFeeMining.com Pool (Web 2.0, LP, SSL, Idle Alerts) - page 4. (Read 15152 times)

Activity: 136
Merit: 100
miners dont connect, the web page is offline...

doesn´t look good.

EDIT: Its ok for now
legendary
Activity: 826
Merit: 1004
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
How about offering a bounty on every block found? You could do this by offering the block fees to the finder.

That wouldn't amount to too much as the transaction fees are quite small usually.

I will just be offering them out of my own pocket to give the site a boost.

Just a note to anybody reading. the 5 BTC bounty is still up for grabs and multiple more bounties on future blocks
legendary
How about offering a bounty on every block found? You could do this by offering the block fees to the finder.
I do have a question.  Under your graph you state:

We are offering a 5 BTC bonus to whoever finds our first block!!

Welcome new members!! Thank you for helping us find our first block and we hope you stick around for many more Cheesy

That sounds contradictory. Have you already found the 1st block?

No we have not found it but we will have bounties for the blocks after the 1st one as well

@Zoro, Sorry about that problem I was moving the sessions directory and that error was as a result of that but it was fixed quickly.
Activity: 226
Merit: 100
i cannot login.

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: open(/home/tmp/sess_ec91a53f9419d8ee7f970e273be5320e, O_RDWR) failed: Permission denied (13) in /home/nofeemin/public_html/includes/functions.php on line 17

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/nofeemin/public_html/includes/functions.php:17) in /home/nofeemin/public_html/includes/functions.php on line 17

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/nofeemin/public_html/includes/functions.php:17) in /home/nofeemin/public_html/includes/functions.php on line 246

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/nofeemin/public_html/includes/functions.php:17) in /home/nofeemin/public_html/includes/functions.php on line 736

Warning: Unknown: open(/home/tmp/sess_ec91a53f9419d8ee7f970e273be5320e, O_RDWR) failed: Permission denied (13) in Unknown on line 0

Warning: Unknown: Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct (/home/tmp) in Unknown on line 0
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
I do have a question.  Under your graph you state:

We are offering a 5 BTC bonus to whoever finds our first block!!

Welcome new members!! Thank you for helping us find our first block and we hope you stick around for many more Cheesy

That sounds contradictory. Have you already found the 1st block?
Hey, I like your front end!

Thank you!!

If there is anything you would like us to change or add please do not hesitate to ask Cheesy

P.S. We have grown to 24 Ghash/sec today up from 14 yesterday
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Hey, I like your front end!
Thanks, glad to see everything is coming along nicely! I've been able to add my payment address etc so it's much better. Thanks also for inceasing the box sizes.

One thing I got confused about is that with the workers, it adds the username to the end of the email I used to sign up with and this is surrounded by a blue box - So I only used this suffix as the username in the client when I should have actually used the whole email_suffix as the username. Could you change the blue outline box to surround the entire email and suffix so its less confusing please?

To add onto the point above, it also probably makes sense in the box below where you enter a username to add a worker to be renamed "Email Suffix" inside the box rather than Username.

Or you can mention (by having a sentence above the input boxes) that the name someone inputs into "Username" box will be added to the end of their email. But it would still be helpful to have the blue outline surround the entire email + suffix rather than just the suffix.

I've been testing it since last night here and there - is there a reason why the "Confirmed Earnings" box ix still at 0.0000000 BTC? Is this just because the round has not ended? Just wondering how things work because I know over at Deepbit and Bitcoins.lc - the balance is updated every hour or more.

I also seem to be suffering from a lot of "Problems communicating with bitcoin RPC" when using GUIminer with the NFM pool. I also get this incidentally with bitcoins.lc but never with Deepbit. Is this something you can look into and figure out?

I have been trying to find a creative solution for the worker box problem but it is sort of complicated due to the dynamic nature of the edit boxes. I will keep working on that though.

As far as the confirmed earnings, yes that is only because the round hasn't ended yet. As soon as the round ends and the generated coins are in the sites wallet, they are distributed to all the miners.

As far as GUIMiner, are you using poclbm for the underlying miner or what? I am using phoenix miner and very rarely have communication issues with the server but it is possible that your client is getting blocked by the firewall or something.

If you email me your IP I can check to see if there have been any firewall actions done to it.
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
Thanks, glad to see everything is coming along nicely! I've been able to add my payment address etc so it's much better. Thanks also for inceasing the box sizes.

One thing I got confused about is that with the workers, it adds the username to the end of the email I used to sign up with and this is surrounded by a blue box - So I only used this suffix as the username in the client when I should have actually used the whole email_suffix as the username. Could you change the blue outline box to surround the entire email and suffix so its less confusing please?

To add onto the point above, it also probably makes sense in the box below where you enter a username to add a worker to be renamed "Email Suffix" inside the box rather than Username.

Or you can mention (by having a sentence above the input boxes) that the name someone inputs into "Username" box will be added to the end of their email. But it would still be helpful to have the blue outline surround the entire email + suffix rather than just the suffix.

I've been testing it since last night here and there - is there a reason why the "Confirmed Earnings" box ix still at 0.0000000 BTC? Is this just because the round has not ended? Just wondering how things work because I know over at Deepbit and Bitcoins.lc - the balance is updated every hour or more.

I also seem to be suffering from a lot of "Problems communicating with bitcoin RPC" when using GUIminer with the NFM pool. I also get this incidentally with bitcoins.lc but never with Deepbit. Is this something you can look into and figure out?
All fixed. I accidentally put class instead of cssclass lol.

Let me know if you encounter any other problems or want anything else changed or added.

Currently I'm working on a round stats display.

Edit: Round/Worker Stats Display is relatively complete. If there is any other info you want shown let me know.
As far as the text entry boxes, for the workers do you mean the username or password or both?

Both if you don't mind! Yeah no rush, i'm off to the gym in a bit anyways!

This is the error I get, doesn't make any sense to me but I'm sure it will to you:

Webpage error details
Line: 142
Char: 4
Code: 0
URI: http://www.nofeemining.com/
Can't seem to let me enter my actual payment address. When I click in the box then right click to paste the address - no paste option appears. It won't even let me manually enter the value - not that I was going too, but just wanted to try!

Is it possible to make the text entry boxes (workers/payout address) larger? feels cramped.

Using IE9 if it helps.

I will check that out as soon as I can. It may be up to an hour or two though.

It is possible the issue is with IE9 as I use firefox and chrome to develop the site.

The site will definitely work best in google chrome.

I have developed it for IE9 as well but I guess I overlooked something so I'm very sorry about that.

As far as the text entry boxes, for the workers do you mean the username or password or both?
Can't seem to let me enter my actual payment address. When I click in the box then right click to paste the address - no paste option appears. It won't even let me manually enter the value - not that I was going too, but just wanted to try!

Is it possible to make the text entry boxes (workers/payout address) larger? feels cramped.

Using IE9 if it helps.
more statistics like top miners, how many blocks have been found by workers, these kind of stuff Smiley

When you say how many blocks have been found by workers. Do you mean like which worker found a block or you want to see how many blocks YOUR workers have found?

I will add the top miners right now.

Also we are at 12 ghash/sec

Thank you to the new members and everyone who is sticking with us!!
Activity: 607
Merit: 500
more statistics like top miners, how many blocks have been found by workers, these kind of stuff Smiley
Added the round shares stat to the main graph at the top.

Let me know if you want anything else.
I will add that ASAP Cheesy

Btw we are almost at 3 Gh/sec but it would really help if some more people jumped on board.

Even if you only stick around until we get large enough to self expand I will be happy Cheesy
legendary
Could you display the total round shares in the stats?
Pages:
Jump to: