Pages:
Author

Topic: 5 Billion Barrels of Oil Backed Venezulean Cryptocurrency - page 2. (Read 220 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 264
OMG!, Petro raised 735m USD in the first day of its pre-sale. The goal of funding is 2.088.000.000 USD. Wow it could be greater than the Telegram ico. 1 Petro's price is 60 USD.

http://www.elpetro.gob.ve/index-en.html
http://www.elpetro.gob.ve/Whitepaper_Petro_en.pdf
Activity: 252
Merit: 13
and you can send an article to this coin or site. It is interesting to read how this will be realized. In Russia, there was already a crypto currency which was reinforced with meat =))))
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
The PETRO PTR was created in etherdelta at discount prices, a gift from the Venezuelan government! Shocked Shocked Shocked Grin Grin

https://etherdelta.com/#0x1ec10eab27b76968cd8b854914cc6eb9f886ce27-ETH
Activity: 97
Merit: 0
Well in my personal opinion I wouldn’t invest in a currency being created by a government who has their people starving. His want for the currency comes from a selfish need and goes against the bigger goal cryptocurrency is trying to accomplish.

No matter how lucrative the offer might seem, some of us are still human and feel for the rights of those who can’t do anything about it.

Don’t mean to make it a political post.

On the other hand chances are if you’re from the states, pretty sure they have sanctions with VZ and you’d be breaking the law.
Activity: 303
Merit: 100
He is a weasel, his policies are weasily, and all around this coin is wreaks of weasel...I hope it burns the day before it comes out seriously god damn fiat scammy morons Angry.
Activity: 893
Merit: 250
It's what inspired me to finally enter the crypto market after years of watching and doubting. I think that cryptocurrency can help countries like Venezuela, as well as many others, escape the economic bullying that is done by The US and its allied countries. It's a brilliant move by Maduro, and I have high expectations for it.
US and allies will try to threat venezuelan but I'm interested to see what will be happening with petro as the first cryptocurrency backed by oil to be released by maduro.
A lot of responses from various countries about that. But US is against what will be doing by maduro with its first crypto backed oil. This seems to be a very good move. Some people are interested in to join with it. 
Activity: 112
Merit: 23
"Get Paid to Play your Media on Current"
It's what inspired me to finally enter the crypto market after years of watching and doubting. I think that cryptocurrency can help countries like Venezuela, as well as many others, escape the economic bullying that is done by The US and its allied countries. It's a brilliant move by Maduro, and I have high expectations for it.
Activity: 728
Merit: 264
What do you think about worlds first state backed "Petro" currency ? I have read about some articles about it. President Madura has made statements about Petro on state tv channel. I found this very interesting
Pages:
Jump to: